Wed 01/29/20 11:12 AM
First time hu? Don't go in with a loaded gun m8 :wink: :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/29/20 08:41 AM
OOh tongue2 smile2

Glamourous

no photo
Wed 01/29/20 07:47 AM
I just run a bit slower. And hope they arn't hunting in packs.

no photo
Wed 01/29/20 07:30 AM
I usually clench my knees together and sort of contract the pevic floor and spingter whilst simultainously pulling in my stomach as far as possible.

You'd be better off saying "do you know what? I need to take a leak before I spring one":thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/29/20 07:11 AM
lol

The paperazzi

no photo
Wed 01/29/20 07:00 AM
laryngitis

no photo
Wed 01/29/20 06:48 AM
Nightingales

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 01:34 PM
Changing 3 strings and tuning my harp. (it's been 24 years since last tune)

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 08:28 AM
Loretta Q

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 07:22 AM
Catch her up. kiss kiss kisssmooched

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 07:00 AM

Well lots of people want sex on here, so it’s not like just meeting someone in every day life, not everyone you meet up with randomly wants to date you or jump your bones. I had a guy who wanted to drive to date me from this site, clearly in my profile it’s states I don’t like sex, which he saw, and then the conversation turned to have you ever had a young dick inside you. This is not about getting over ourselves, this is about having standards, boundaries and looking after our own safety, even more so if you are female. I always insist on video chatting with a guy first, before I would go on a date, if he answers no, no date, simple.

Valid points Sandra :thumbsup: You wise to be safe.
I think perhaps women on dating sites experience the type of men that are looking for that primarily.
I met with a lovely woman recently. Neither of us felt over keen to progress futher, but it didn't stop us drinking 4 cups of coffee, sharing a pizza and spending about 4 hours in a caff.
She used to run events for singles about 10 years ago. ( god knows why she wanted to meet me lol)
Anyway, She's pretty much a guru about dating.
The men after sex are very active, and work through lots of women on a site, hoping for a bite. What you get is x amount of men or women that do the rounds with thier routines, giving the opposite sex a non representative impression.
so both sexes end up with statisticly more "base" encounters" online than genuine ones. so in an attemt to filter out the unwanted element.
The wheat is thrown out with the chaff. Because over time the filter has a tendancy to become more and more selective, especially online.

Some that you dismiss or filter out casually on a whimsical criteria may be perfect for you. some who seem wonderfull online, but as soon as you meet them you can't see it somehow. So you find your're no futher forward. A dating site is only a means to meet people, and I think it's a mistake to have preconcieved notions about what such a meeting should be.

Just meet up see how it goes. See if you survive that, before anything else.

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 05:04 AM

OT.

I don't know what all the fuss is about.
You're only meeting people. I mean flippin heck!
People make such a fuss.
You meet loads of people in ordinary life. Without making a fuss.
Get over it..

must be this, must be that, must like this that or the third thing.

Geez. get over yourselvs girls.

Considering that over half of the responses are from guys, perhaps you ought to include guys in that statement as well??? whoa

Personally as far as I'm concerned, the only thing they must be... is smitten enough with me to ask me out. tongue2 biggrin

Yea fair comment.grumble

Get over yourselves people, relax, it's no big thing, it's a small thing.

Better?

Much better! bigsmile

Question though... if it's no big thing, how come you're single? spock

Just messing with ya! tongue2 Kind of! Times have changed and as we get older we come with scars and old wounds, I think it is a big deal for some just to get that first date and then have it turn into a second date. Twenty and even ten years ago it was much easier than it is now.

But I do agree with your thought process of just relaxing. I definitely could benefit from that when it comes to meeting potential dates. :thumbsup:

I agree with you :)
I'm not sure though it was easier 10 - 20 yrs ago? You mean in age, being younger, or the times?
In case of age I think it could be seemingly easier because of not knowing exactly what works for you and what doesn't. Not being empowered and confident enough yet and thus lacking boundaries, attracting unavailable partners etc etc.
Yes, we may get 'damaged' by failed relationships but normally you heal and move on, having learnt from it and making wiser choices next time.
Isn't that what it's all about: learning, evolving and growing as an individual. And from that making better choices.
Like some 16 years ago I had no real clue what kind of man or relationship would suit me because I didn't really know myself well enough for that. Even though I was 36.
Now I DO know, because I know myself and have more experience. Some call that fussy because they don't understand. I call it knowing and understanding yourself and what you need to be happy in life.

Very well put Crystal :thumbsup:
I've gone through the same process, as most of us do.
I'm sure you do exactly the same as me.
Think about pros an cons so much you end up talking yourself out of it lol

And one day you meet someone.smile2 And realise that there's something else that words cant convey. something holistic about the person perhaps..something that our brain works away at. But not using words.

describe the taste of a strawberry for example..... where do you start?
If you have never tasted one. The words can't convey it.
Love is like that. And every person has a different flavour.
I've gone for savoury quite a lot in the past( like a bit of spice)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 03:57 PM

OT.

People make such a fuss.
Get over it..

Considering that over half of the responses are from guys, perhaps you ought to include guys in that statement as well??? whoa

Personally as far as I'm concerned, the only thing they must be... is smitten enough with me to ask me out. tongue2 biggrin

Yea fair comment.grumble

Better?

Much better! bigsmile

Question though... if it's no big thing, how come you're single? spock

Just messing with ya! tongue2 Kind of! Times have changed and as we get older we come with scars and old wounds, I think it is a big deal for some just to get that first date and then have it turn into a second date. Twenty and even ten years ago it was much easier than it is now.

But I do agree with your thought process of just relaxing. I definitely could benefit from that when it comes to meeting potential dates. :thumbsup:

Well! Because they have to be , this thing, that thing, and the third thing, mustn't do this thing that thing etc

I guess i'm in no rush. I'm not selling myself. first year in 26 years that I've had my own life. My life is pretty good. If it doesn't feel right. I'm just not interested. You know?
A "relationship" is not a prepackaged thing that people "have". I t is more the interplay between 2 people that connect.
Believe it or not, I'm not short of attention. Just not any that I could see myself with. And sex is not that good, not good enough to justify putting up with a lot of vain nonsence. I aren't looking, it'll just have to wait.

Bit of a rant eh?

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 03:22 PM
laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 03:16 PM

OT.

People make such a fuss.
Get over it..

Yea fair comment.grumble

Better?

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:56 PM
Home for bacon

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:52 PM

House Training a new one spock

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:43 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome! Its really nice to actually have some human communication here lol! Its also nice to be reminded that I'm not alone in feeling a bit lost. I felt like I was doing something wrong but I guess there is no right or wrong way to go about these things, I just need to learn the art of patience!

Yea that's about it m8. just be as you are. join in a few threads, have a chuckle, and learn some things about what makes people tick.:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:29 PM

So I am interested to know what difficulties you face the most with dating and relationships?

With dating:

Is it distance?

Having the courage to ask someone on a date?

Knowing what to do on a date?

Knowing what to say on a date?

Age difference?

Not much in common?

Worried about scammers?

You just want sex, not a relationship?

Or is it something else?

With relationships is it?

Lack of communication?

Not knowing how to effectively communicate?

Lack of sex?

Not knowing how to have good sex?

Sexual incompatibility?

Lack of intimacy?

Not knowing how to communicate effectively with your partner?

Or is it something else?

na none of that.

OT.

People make such a fuss.
Get over it..

no photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:25 PM

Strangely enough, not many women of my own age.want to date a short, half blind and eccentric Irishman. Can't understand why that would be :laughing:.

You are the bestest. If I had a libido, I would choose you!!!:heart::rose:

lol. besides seamus you look a little it like Clint Eastwood in that pic.I recon with a hat and a cigar, and that sneer that he does, and you'd be a hit :thumbsup:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next