Community > Posts By > Cosmic Charlie

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 10:11 AM
Very well put City b. :-) Thank you.

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 09:20 AM
Edited by Cosmic Charlie on Sun 04/12/20 09:38 AM
By tightening our belts, forgoing superflous luxuries, perhaps people wont get so huge they can't get out of bed. By being more self reliant, by not expecting or relying on the state of government to sort it out for us.
By planting our gardens, so whatever happens we've got something to eat.

we loose many, many more to heart attacks every month. There are 30,000 odd deaths from road accidents in the us every year. 4.4 million road accidents resulting in hospitalization. 32'000 deaths from gun crime.48,000 suicides.
and 10s of millions from over eating related conditions.
Also 22,500 died of hunger today..

we'll be fine. I cant shake the feeling that something else is going on behind the scenes. But thats probably just paranoia..

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 07:04 AM

Sounds like the conversation of an old married couple, haha. And that on Easter day!
It is really quite simple: if the other party is wishy-washy and running back and forth it is up to you to decide what you do with that.
Are you going to sit and wait around hoping it will change? Are you going to try and convince them and change? Are you happy with that treatment? Why did you attract this person who does that, as something in you will have attracted it. Are you going to put up with it? If so, why? Don't you feel worthy of someone who does go for you without being wishy-washy?
It's easy to put all responsibility & accountability in the other's camp, but you and no one but you is responsible for your happiness and how you allow to be treated.
If you decide to put up with it then that should be the end of discussion. Accept what they are like. If you don't want that, then end it.
flowerforyou

Well said Crystal flowerforyou

There was a time when I would have and did put up with that kind of thing. I want more and deserve more. And I am worthy of more! These are things I realized when asking myself the questions you mentioned. Wishy washy no longer serves a purpose in my life and I will not stand for it anymore. It's one of the many "no longer serves a purpose" things I sent away when I had my full moon ceremony, haha.

Happy Easter! :heart:

Fair play to you. :-).

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 06:18 AM

waving Charlie

Long distance, dating, living together, married, don't matter..... if both of the people involved want to make it work..... they make it work.

I agree KitKat. Key word... both! It doesn't work well if one keeps running away every time things seem a little bleak. It takes time and trust, especially if you haven't met in person, to build a relationship.

It also requires taking off the rose colored glasses and getting to know the real person, not just the one you imagine them to be. That's one of the dangers of long distance relationships before the two actually meet. It's way too easy to get caught up in the idea of love and romance, but until you actually meet face to face, you won't know for sure if that feeling is a reality or simply a fantasy. I feel it's important to be able to talk openly about this without one or the other feeling threatened. It helps keep things in perspective.

But ultimately, if they both have a true desire and want it to work, they will both hang in there, at least until they have a chance to meet. Wishy washy or running back and forth doesn't work!

wise words my friend. and ok as long as your head rules all of the time.

In which case, what's the point.....?

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 05:44 AM

waving Charlie

Long distance, dating, living together, married, don't matter..... if both of the people involved want to make it work..... they make it work.

True enough.. But sometimes you want to be with them, but you can't. It brings you down...sooner or later. which is not good for either of you.

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 04:51 AM
undoubtably they exist.

But the head comes into conflict with the heart.

This brings you down as time goes by. Or maybe it's just me..

The more you like them, the worse it's likely to get.

Best just friends....really.

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 06:16 AM
spring comes to spiddle :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16KEiNmUYZw

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 06:05 AM
world party. Waterboys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BGe5dT0-v4

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 05:41 AM
Edited by Cosmic Charlie on Sun 03/15/20 05:44 AM
Run like the wind. Mike Bat and Roger Chapman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSLW2Io19EY

Imbesile. by the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-K9pk6CZfA

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 03:46 PM
Hey one more strike and I'm out. :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 03:44 PM
True. but not as much as buckshot.

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 03:36 PM
Ha ha that's crap woman, from start to finish.

and you can't get much crapper than that. grow up. shoot me..

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 03:10 PM
lol I represent that snide remark :smile:

coffee

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 03:04 PM
laugh love shackbigsmile

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 02:45 PM
flower

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 02:34 PM
Love island

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 02:30 PM
Hot :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 01:36 PM
lol I'm glad to hear it. :heart: :heart: :heart: laugh

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 12:44 PM

I don't actively flirt.
It has been my experience that women I am with accuse me of flirting.
I just have a friendly personality.

I find it funny the same friendly personality I show them is the same friendly personality which gets me accused of flirting?

I have a natural tendency to make others feel good about themselves.
I've even been accused of flirting with men.
Is it wrong to make someone smile?

Thank you tom.:thumbsup:
I get exactly the same thing.

I'll end up in therapy, I recon.

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 12:05 PM

There's no one way m8. start with the quiet ones. Be nice, fun to be with.

Gain your confidence. don't worry about rejection. we all get that. be easy.
Don't follow Dino's advice. :thumbsup:

and learn to dance

How does one learn to dance?
You either have rhythm or not.

I went out recently with a new friend, they looked like they were having seizures on the dance floor.
But they had a great time and did not care what anyone thought.
To me that is confidence, whether you can dance or not. Just do it...:smile:

too true :-) the bit about having seizures on the dance floor. Describes my best efforts quite well.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25