Community > Posts By > SergeyDolin

SergeyDolin's photo
Sat 08/16/08 05:46 PM

this from a Russian not the state run newspaper.

My advise is: never read Russians newspapers except for getting raw facts. The opinions are always very radical. Either "patriotic" or "western". The Russian mass-psychology is hurt by previous years. It is hard to explain... But they... a little bit exaggerated... preconceived. So it is not easy to separate emotions of an author from his thoughts.

Especially never read that chip "yellow" papers. It is no more than noise. Just ignore them :)

From the other side Russians do not understand western newspapers because they are not able to find enough emotions in that articles and think them out themselves.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:05 PM

She claims to be a Russian expert but her command of the language was recently exposed as being basic/ elementary level on a Russian radio programme, just as her grasp of what is going on in Russia today seems beneath the informed blogger level.

Well. In this situation i'm on Condy's side. Her Russian is pretty good for a person who is not using it constantly. And it is close to impossible to know other's country affair without paying attention only to that country. I know a lot of russian-speaking jews who have been living in USA more than ten years, but they know about US less than Condy about Russia.

Moreover, Russian have not one, final and static point of view on their country affairs. For example you can find a lot of Russian who are on the side of Georgia. (Ut need to say what most of them are Jews, but they used to speak about themselves as Russians).

SergeyDolin's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:52 AM

What's to discuss?

Well. He is the beloved icon and the prophet of Russian america-haters. Most of discussions of America are finished with "See a movie of Moor, you moron!" or "You don't understand anything, they lie you. See the real truth in movies of Moor"

SergeyDolin's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:13 PM
I nice article in English: http://exiledonline.com/war-nerd-south-ossetia-the-war-of-my-dreams/

SergeyDolin's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:11 PM

oh so russia dont sell oil to usa. i guess fox news was wrong.or is it your just smarter then all of us.

well... might be some insignificant amount... I was told Lukoil has a few gas-stations in US, and might be its supply was counted as "import".

SergeyDolin's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:48 PM

USA won't battle Russia because we're trying to restore broken relations with them, they have huge oil supplies (and natural gas...ahem...Europe),

A small correction. USA don't care about Russian oil and gas. As far as i know Russia does not sell a drop of its oil to USA.

But USA should care about Russian oil-bucks. This is a huge market for American goods. Russian can hate American government, they can say they hate American people, but they admire American goods. "Made in USA" is top of the world brand in Russia still. GM would have not to have give up with Hammer if they had had dealerships in Russia and had not had to pay fees at custom.

SergeyDolin's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:59 PM

I think you are referring to some 2,000 people killed 'last night' in Gori, not in Ossetia. Those killed were Georgians, killed by Russia warplanes.

It is lie

At least, that is what the news reports are recounting.

they toke they words back

SergeyDolin's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:54 PM

No, Russian equipment is poor and sub-par compared to our stuff. Even if they did have a stinger-equivalent, it wouldn't matter in the long run because Japan is building us a slick new tank that is RPG and IED-proof.

You wrong wrong. Google for "Strela" ("Arrow'). It was widely used in latest conflicts and proved its simplicity and efficiency.

Also you can read (if you want) about C-300 vs Patriot.

SergeyDolin's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:49 PM

Iraq?

What's your point? The comparison of circumstances aren't even close.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" :)

SergeyDolin's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:27 PM
Edited by SergeyDolin on Mon 08/11/08 06:38 PM
Ok, continue the game :)

Despite a cease fire called for by Georgia,

It's a lie. The right statement is "Despite a PROMISE of a cease fire..."

Russian Troops have opened a second front in Georgia.
9k Russia troops have entered from Abkhazia,

It is almost truth. In real life Abkhasian separatists (you can be shocked how many tribes live on this piece of rocks) moved deep to Georgia and the troops followed them to avoid another blood. At least they say so :)

and taken two towns.

These are rumors. Nobody proved it. From the practical point of view there's no need to take any town. This will give nothing but extra causalities. Taking the roads is main goal of battles in rocks.

They have also entered Georgia and have taken the town of Gori. Taking control of the East West Highway,

the Georgian port on the Black sea

the Abkhasian port to be precise.

and cutting Georgia in half.
They are continuing to bomb the Georgian capital and other cities inside Georgia proper.

Note: despite of many talking about "bombing" (from both sides) there are almost no pictures of destroyed buildings and victims. There are photos of fires and damages caused by bullets and shells, but not by bombs.

Mean while,
Poland has fired their chief negotiator with the US concerning the missile defense shield Bush has been after.

Remember i said: all that Eastern-europians are betrayers.

Do you reckon they have gotten the message from Russia that they wont tolerate it?

Well... They started to hesitate few months before. They fought what the price suggested (do you know what you taxes must be paid for Palish allow that shield?) by USA is low.

Congratulations. The coward plan of KGB to make USA to waste a lot of money has ruined. I hope.

The US has evacuated American personnel from Georgia. WE have also made careful scheduling with Russia about our Planes returning the Georgian Peace keepers back home from Iraq! Trying to ensure Russian aircraft wont fire on them.

:)
In one of Russian military forum i've read what allowing the American Planes to take off is a pay back for the Soviet Planes were allowed to take off in 70's in Vietnam.

Militarizes have they own counts.

Putin, has called Bush a hypocrite. Referring to Georgia's leader and Saddam Hussein, saying if Bush can attack Iraq and hand Saddam then he should not attempt to protect the Georgian President!

Unfortunately there's no the death penalty in Russia. But hanging the Saakashvili would be very symbolic.

Looks like Russia is going to take back Georgia.

What for? A few square kilometers of rocks, lasy thieves... However here's an oil-pipe line... Migth be this a reason.

and Ukraine has threatened not to allow the Russia Black Sea fleet to come back to their Ports where they are based!

Not Ukraine, but Ukraine "president" (which got the chair by a coup)

What else,
Oh Oil prices are going back up!!

Why don't you place this news on the top?

Adds:
http://static.oper.ru/data/gallery/l1048752872.jpg
http://static.oper.ru/data/gallery/l1048752874.jpg

Enjoy :)

SergeyDolin's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:41 PM

Is not truth at all. USA was the only country who had this idea.

The reason of conflict is what Saakashvili needed "small victory" to prove his dictate in Georgia.

Your Pravda spin is so absurd

Even Germany and France were not agree to accept Georgia and Ukraine in NATO. So there is nothing to discuss.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:38 PM

actions of Russia are somehow not worthy of American response?

What is worthy of American is negotiation about opening Russian market for American automakers. And nothing else.

I'm sorry that you cannot accept a strategic fact accepted by even the best of our military analysts.

These "best of military analysts" already involved USA in big troubles all around the world. It looks like they are KGB spies.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:27 PM

:smile: Did you know that Georgia is a U.S. ally, supporting the U.S. in Iraq?

You forgot to mention: for expense of USA. Georgia is not an ally it is a parasite. The country of lazy and unfaithful people which used to live with robbery.

:smile: They were there for us but are we there for them?:smile:

If you want to help them just give up with Saakashvili. That paranoiac killed 2000 Ossetians in a few hours in last night. What do you want to get from him? Another "Our son of *****?" Did you forget how USA supported Pol Pot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot) who killed about million?

SergeyDolin's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:19 PM

The expansion of NATO is what caused this conflict.

Is not truth at all. USA was the only country who had this idea.

The reason of conflict is what Saakashvili needed "small victory" to prove his dictate in Georgia.

If we truly had an element of goodwill in our foreign policy, we should have disbanded NATO after 1991

No. Soviet Union/Russia was not last threat to the world (real or imaginary - i do not care at the moment). Islamics, drug-dillers others criminals got a huge power in 90ts.

The first mistake was what NATO have not been having any clear aim for a long time. The second - the war against Serbia: indeed it was the war against of Europe, but for Albanian drug-dealers. The third was joining that small useless counties. NATO turned up to another political block.

and never started building that missile shield over Poland.

Oh. Really. It looks like a suicide.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:02 PM

You call these countries a gathering of garbage???

"Now sir, of young Fortinbras, of unimproved mettle hot and full, hath in the skirts of Norway, here and there, sharked up a list of lawless resolutes"

Even your precious Russia??

Russia in 1999? It was a miserable province of Israil.

America is my precious. And this is the reason why i don't want Americans be confused once again. MAD in Iraq is quite enough.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:47 PM

No, It was an F-16. If I remember right.

We both are wrong. Stealth is F-117 http://windowsxp-privacy.net/?id=198760097

Damn, I guess it was a good thing we went in there. We being NATO plus additional countries, 32 in all, some ex USSR countries!

Sure. USA had to gather all of dumps and garbage of the world to pretend to be "one among others". But once again: do not count people are fools.

Now you can see what all that "allies" worth. A lot of American taxpayers money were spent to buy their "solidarity" and now they are running away like rats from a sinking ship.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:26 PM

We generally give both sides of the story here! We demand it as a matter of fact!!

I repeat: there no pictures of victims of Georgian attack though there were hundreds killed in that night (compare with two bodies in Gory which pictures are everywhere). There's no mention about the attack at all. Why Ossetian injuries are subsribed: "men injuried in Georgia" but Georgian are subsribed: "men injuried by Russians"? (Note the mark sign once again)

It is quite primitive propaganda. Which can influence nobody but naive Americans. From the point of view Russians and Chinese it is clear sign what western world is their enemy.

And Putin uses this sign to raise his power.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:28 PM

Try logic and fact, that's what I use and it works quite well.

But fact is America is getting more and more troubles. Be leaded by layers. And you repeat all of their nonsense.

Because you did not see how your country is ruined you can't estimate the danger. You are looking like a teenager. Sorry.

SergeyDolin's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:18 PM

Same pictures!! Correct captions!!

btw. Have you noticed there are no pictures from Ossetia? It is what you call "free media"?

SergeyDolin's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:12 PM
Edited by SergeyDolin on Sat 08/09/08 07:19 PM

What's a lie?

"The pictures you showed are of Georgia civilians killed by Russia airstrikes on the Georgia City Gori!"

1) "Airstikes" - as far as know English it is Plural form. Correct? But you see there was only one drop. Don't you see difference? Is not it what dr Gebbels used to use?

2) "killed by Russia airstrikes" - they were killed by explosion of military depot.

Are you getting those pictures of a Communist Russia web-site?

Of course. And i get it after i was playing on balalayka with fur hat with red star put on my head.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6