Community > Posts By > nautibynature

nautibynature's photo
Thu 11/10/11 01:55 PM
I'm so into Jackie Evancho...and Susan Boyle ..and Michael Buble...and Celtic Thunder....I enjoy many genres but my least favorite is country although I do like Scotty McCreery....when I buy music I like to buy music that isn't played every day on the radio..I can hear that for free....

nautibynature's photo
Thu 11/10/11 01:48 PM

It's about time somebody said it.

But will anybody read it?

I just read this..and I'm still finding my way around so sorry if I mess up the posting...

nautibynature's photo
Thu 11/10/11 01:43 PM
I just did.....:)

nautibynature's photo
Tue 11/08/11 03:03 PM
Might as well add to this medley....I have a crazy cat..adopted from a barn 3 years ago...she loves to bathe...seriously,she tries to hit the shower as often as I do...if water is left in the tub,she's in it.....bytheway,she's a snip...snarls and hisses at everyone but she's a perfect pet to me....I love dogs and cats...wonderful company aren't they?

nautibynature's photo
Tue 11/08/11 02:48 PM
Well,what cracked me up today were the 2 guests on the ELLEN show...two little kids...Rosie and Sophia Grace....absolutlely delightful and wonderful kids..gives one hope the world will go on after me.... :)

nautibynature's photo
Wed 11/02/11 10:15 AM
Hi everyone who takes time to read this.I'm only into the site a few days so am still finding my way around.By the looks of the forums there are some good dicussions so I'll check that out.Don't be shy..drop a line...I love making new friends.

nautibynature's photo
Wed 11/02/11 10:12 AM
Oh,it's nice to find seniors who are still living...I'm also a senior but have life to live.I'm new to the online thingy so I hope I'll get lots of help.Hope to make lots of friends as well......