Community > Posts By > KylieWylie

KylieWylie's photo
Mon 11/07/11 12:30 PM
Lake Station...unfortunately. hah

KylieWylie's photo
Sun 11/06/11 12:15 AM
try going to cameroid.com or seenly.com to snap a few shots...

KylieWylie's photo
Sun 11/06/11 12:04 AM

I prefer a picture with shirt on. Sexy does not require bare flesh. If guys want to impress, wear a smile with that shirt, be respectful, and actually have a conversation (no jumping to sex offers.). That is ultimately much sexier. (At least to me, I won't presume to speak for everyone). :angel:

Well put Machug bigsmile

KylieWylie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 04:54 PM
Edited by KylieWylie on Thu 11/03/11 04:55 PM
they (the animals) are just following an instinctive urge to put there willie in something. they have no one to teach about procreation like we have, with our parents, schools, what we see on TV. they just are following a preset condition that tells them to hump something.

so by this, you are saying that heterosexuality is something that is learned? this makes no sense.

KylieWylie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 11:16 AM

I don't think they should have the same rights that normal couples do. Like gay marriage.

If your going to have gay marriages then let me marry a horse! Or my X-BOX! I love X-box! It never talks back, and unlike most women LOVES to play games! :P

what an ignorant comment..the difference between what you just said and what we are talking about is immense. Gays are human beings, just like straight people. Horses and X-boxes are not.

KylieWylie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 02:25 AM

nope, because those types of decisions can change,,,

we should continue to encourage men and women to commit to each other for the sake of our community and each new generation of children that comes out of such unions,,,

ha.
'for the sake of our community.'
like it's in great condition or something.
i'm pretty sure that those against homosexual sex use 'god' as their main reason.
you're just trying not to bring it up.
why would you deny someone the right to get married just because you don't like what they're doing in bed?
if you don't like it,
then don't do it.
the end.
don't stand in the way of their happiness.
[although considering you're bi,
i'm sure you'd like it.
your god just won't let you.
:p]

marriage is not a 'right' , rights dont carry pre requisites,,

why do people insist upon being 'married' if not doing so doesnt stop them from being together the way they want to

there are no laws against homosexual relationships, there is just no legal support and encouragement of homosexual SEX

A lot of gay couples have children, and property and legal marriage has a lot of legal benefits for couples. Insurance, inheritance, responsibility etc.

yes, here is where i have big problem with them, if they are not be attrected to the opposite sex then, they don't have the right to want what comes from two opposite sex (which is children) if they can not produce for themself, then they should live without it....

What other people do and how they live their lives is none of your business if it does not hurt you.

You are very clearly prejudice and uninformed.

Why do you think you have the right to say who has the right to want children? That's really sad.

noway ohwell

yeh.... a sad truth...

"if they can not produce for themself, then they should live without it...."
so are you also saying that a woman declared as infertile, seeing that she cannot produce children on her own, should live with the fact that she won't ever have children? and seeing as being gay is not really something most people have a choice in, isn't this pretty much the same concept? they cannot produce on their own, but who's to say they are unfit to be parents? i've known worse heterosexual couples who should definitely not have had the choice to have children, but no one can determine who is socially acceptably enough to have kids.

KylieWylie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:43 AM

How can you say you "love them most in the world" but you consider part of what makes them who they are, you consider "unhealthy and unclean and unnatural"?

Wouldn't your considering that about them taint your love for them?

gay is no part that make them, it is simply part of the choice they make.

Is your being African not part of you, just like my being of Irish descent is part of me? Just like you have dark hair and dark eyes and I have red hair and green eyes is part of which makes us different....things we have no choice (except for hair color) in changing.

I am the proud mother of a lesbian/transgendered young adult. I say it that way because she hasn't gone for her shots yet in order to change her appearance, so she is still a lesbian right now. I knew from the time she was about two years old that she was gay...there was NO abuse of ANY kind, my ex and I were still together at the time so it was still a two parent home, so where was her "cause" for hating to wear girls clothes, not wanting to play with girl toy?? She had both older male and female cousins but always wanted the clothes from her male cousins. Even if the outfit only had a teddy bear on it, she wanted the one driving the truck not the one holding flowers.

For her first three years of schooling, she tried to act like a girl but it wasn't working and she had so many problems with schooling. Once she went into counseling and into a different school where she could act how she wanted without being around other young children she grew up with who picked on her because of her liking girls, she came into her own, did great in school, and graduated with honors...and a girlfriend who stood behind her.

It most definitely is not a CHOICE....she would not choose to be in a situation where she had to move to a different state away from most of her family, just in order to finish her middle school/high school education. A choice that would put her through so much shunning and ridicule that she had to find somewhere else to feel accepted by her peers, her family always accepted her, no matter what.

BRAVO! Encore, encore!! flowers :banana:

KylieWylie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:19 AM

sexual orientation, sexual preference, innate vs nurtured really matters not to me

our SEXUAL activities can be changed, I have changed mine from active to abstinent,, I almost changed it from heterosexual to bisexual,, but decided against it,,,

for those who are christian, God is all powerful and like a good parent, will work with us when we are willing to work on ourself...

Almost experimenting with bi-sexual and then deciding not to continue, -- does not a change make.

Yes, sexual activities can be changed. Orientation cannot. That is something that is determined in the womb.

not proven, but one theory,,,

Oh I think its been proven.

different from KNOWING it has been proven,, there is no unilateral study that showed any correlation that
A) did not occur as well in heterosexuals (albeit a possibly lower rate)

or B) occurred in all homosexual cases

so there is no definitive PROOF of how INNATE preference is,,

If it is a conscious choice, then how do you explain it occurring in animals? Because they were born that way.

who says animals dont make choices?

DUH! You can't possibly believe that animals have sexual preferences by choice. It is how they were born. Use your head.

I really can't believe people actually believe this garbage. I feel like I'm living in the dark ages.

animals have a survival instinct, and all species dont survive the same way

whats 'natural' to one species is not automatically natural to all species

what one species does for survival, another species with CONSCIOUS thought(as in human beings) does by choice

some species eat their young, but I wouldnt argue that human cannibals must therefore be 'born that way'....

no, but why do some animals of one species automatically attract to the same sex, while other animals of that same species don't? it is hardly considered a survival tactic when animals of the same species have been living for years perfectly without being "gay", and on that note, how in the world is it a survival tactic, when the animals cannot reproduce?

KylieWylie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:07 AM

I find the logic that we should not be concerned about one thing if we can find something worse to be concerned about to be flawed

its like saying, why worry who adopts kids when there are so many natural parents who are doing such a poor job

in reality, both issues are important

, and I love pielaugh especially strawberry

very well said!

my favorite is boysenberry :heart:
never heard of a strawberry pie before huh

KylieWylie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:53 AM
it is just strangely appaling to me that with marriages such as Britney Spears' or Kim Kardashian's, or pretty much any other celebrity marriage, can be over within a matter of months, days, or even hours, and we as a people are worried about gays destroying the sanctity of marriage. truly ignorant, and quite honestly, it disgusts me that people think this way. to each his own, but please, keep it to yourself.

Now, who wants pie? :banana:

KylieWylie's photo
Sun 10/30/11 12:12 AM
boobs. :laughing:

KylieWylie's photo
Sat 10/29/11 11:55 PM
A Wu Tang Clan poster laugh

KylieWylie's photo
Sat 10/29/11 03:57 PM
poop.

hehe sorry! laugh

KylieWylie's photo
Sat 10/29/11 03:49 PM
Football

KylieWylie's photo
Sat 10/29/11 03:48 PM
who wouldn't miss her? :wink:

KylieWylie's photo
Sat 10/29/11 03:46 PM
my name be very confusing! (asian accent)

N W L S S

KylieWylie's photo
Fri 10/28/11 10:22 PM
epic moustache laugh

KylieWylie's photo
Fri 10/28/11 10:20 PM
bigsmile hmmmm...Sexiness, if it could be trapped in a bottle...or a container of some sort

KylieWylie's photo
Fri 10/28/11 05:06 PM
Edited by KylieWylie on Fri 10/28/11 05:06 PM
who really understands nagging gypsies?

H N P S M

KylieWylie's photo
Fri 10/28/11 04:46 PM
only god judges

Previous 1 3