Community > Posts By > SABRI

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 02:42 PM

I believe you have to post them on a site like photo bucket first then put up a link on here.

Ok thanks for your help

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 04:23 AM
How can I post some pictures here?
Any help :grin:

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 04:21 AM

Besides look at different types of sand, what is there to do there?

The historical and archaeological ruins of Carthage:

"Today, Carthage is a wealthy suburb of Tunis, its villas surrounded by gardens full of red hibiscus blossoms and purple bougainvillea. The scanty remains of the once mighty Phoenician city of Carthage lie scattered across the neighborhood. Despite their ruinous state, these UNESCO World Heritage Site remnants are one of the top things to do in Tunis and definitely worth a sightseeing trip from the central city to take in the atmosphere of a glorious, long-gone past and admire their beautiful setting backed by the sea."

-PlanetWare.com

:grin::clap::kissing_heart:

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 04:18 AM

Never been to Tunisia but had a great time in Morocco, hiking in the Atlas mountains hanging out in Jemaa el-Fnaa, what a vibrant place, riding camels smoking the best hashish and the tagines are superb and so inexpensive if you go to the right places, alcohol is always available at the hotels.. Welcome Sabri smokin

Thnx :grin:
Welcome too

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 04:16 AM

My understanding is that Tunisia has a few nice cities on the coast but the rest is a serious desert, isn't that correct?

Yes, but it all depends on the type of tourism you want to do. Because here we have a great diversity, beach tourism, party, landscapes, sahara, medicine, history ... As if you are in the US you have California and Texas Nevada :wink:

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 04:11 AM

Hello Sabri ., you live in a beautiful country bigsmile Perhaps rather than invite strangers .. get to know people first .

If you have photos or information to share about Tunisia you could start a separate thread . It is always interesting to learn about other countries .

A warm Welcome to mingle . Hope you are enjoying the site waving

Hello Blondey111, I have a lot of foreign friends to whom I have good plans, they come here, I meet them and I show them things that a tourist alone will not see. Thank you for your empathy.
And Yes I enjoy :grin:

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 03:59 AM

Besides look at different types of sand, what is there to do there?

Visit the monuments if you are a fan of history (3000 years of civilization). More than 1000 places to party. The hikes and the change of scenery to see too.

SABRI's photo
Fri 08/30/19 03:44 AM

My friend, I mean no disrespect to yourself or your country
But it is not currently regarded as a popular tourist destination
I believe there were some incidents, that put people off
Also as a largely Muslim country I believe, I'm not sure if alcohol, is legal
That's pretty much a deal breaker, for many people
Morocco, maybe, Tunisia, doubtful

Hello, R2-D2, it shows that you are misinformed, the largest consumer of alcohol in the Arab countries is Tunisia, besides the Algerians the Lybians Qatari ... Come to Tunisia to escape local bans. Our country is considered one of the European countries, for information, our Ministry of Tourism is a Jew.

SABRI's photo
Tue 08/27/19 02:43 AM

I'm confused but never the less, Africa in general is a **** hole. Hence the reason I'm moving to Australia.

f you say so, everyone's opinion. Nevertheless, this did not prevent several nationalities from settling there

Fair enough I respect your views to. My opinion is my own.

Respect Sir, any way your welcome, I can give you all good tips for a wonderful stay here.

SABRI's photo
Tue 08/27/19 02:23 AM

I'm confused but never the less, Africa in general is a **** hole. Hence the reason I'm moving to Australia.

f you say so, everyone's opinion. Nevertheless, this did not prevent several nationalities from settling there

SABRI's photo
Tue 08/27/19 01:52 AM

It has a had record of tourists being murdered, would anyone want to visit?

What about Spain, French, England, Turkey, USA...? :thinking:
Be Smart :wink:

SABRI's photo
Tue 08/27/19 01:49 AM
And how long have you worked at the Tunis visitors bureau?????

Sorry False track,
I never worked in a tourist visiting office.

SABRI's photo
Tue 08/27/19 01:38 AM
Nice to meet you all "David, Susan, R2-D2, mzrosie"
I'm From Tunisia, in north Africa.
It's very nice here, we get donated until the end of September. The football season has just begun, we will deal with it after the presidential elections

SABRI's photo
Mon 08/26/19 12:05 PM
🤣Thnx David, your from?

SABRI's photo
Sat 08/24/19 06:00 AM
Hello everyone,
If you need any information about your short or long stay, do not hesitate.
If you want to meet me, I will be glad of this.

SABRI's photo
Sat 08/24/19 05:52 AM
Bonjour à toutes et à tous,
Un échange culturel, civilisé, riche et variée.
Ici on peut parler de tout et de rien.
Parler nous de votre pays, de vos coutumes...
Hello everyone,
A cultural, civilized, rich and varied
exchange.
Here we can talk about everything and anything.
Tell us about your country, your customs ...