Community > Posts By > kimbermay

kimbermay's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:12 AM
On all those questionnaires that ask your race I usually tick the other box and pencil in the word "Human"

As people have said before it is a personal preference. I was raised in an all white community, with some here having very strong negative feelings about others of another race. That for me is what made me question why? what is different? As I grew and traveled the world I realized there is no difference and some people are just small minded.

kimbermay's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:52 PM
Just found this thread and yeah I am a WoW player, however my account is on the european servers as I got addicted while I was over in england.

Considering getting a US version but right now I have lvl 70: Shadow priest, Hunter, and Prot Warrior and a lvl 68 enhancement shammy and tons more alts I get bored a create a new character hehe.

It is an addictive game and I am happy that I hardly play anymore since moving back to the US but it was helpful in a time in my life where I was horribly lonely all alone across the pond smokin

kimbermay's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:38 AM

Kimberly

okay so I don't have a very creative name hehe

kimbermay's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:58 PM
Rebecca

kimbermay's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:56 PM
I grew up in a small town, population 1,000 and I couldn't wait to leave the place, felt they were small minded, not too intelligent couldn't understand why people were content with their lot in life and was shocked that NO one I knew had a pass port.

that was at the age of 18. I left and travelled all over the states living in many different places Denver, Kansas City, Dubuque, Joplin then on to England where I lived in Essex for 6 years...

I found the same type of mentality in some people every place I lived. Just turned 40 this year and decided it was time to come home left my Glamorous job working for a London Design firm to come back to small town haven.

I love it here, all my family around keeps me pretty busy where in London I was so lonely!

So I guess in summary I agree with Jistme there is good and bad everywhere :)

kimbermay's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:47 AM
Thanks for the greeting ((Snuggles))

Must add a note that it is good to be in a small town! I was out struggling with shoveling the snow when a neighbor came up and said "Get inside where it is warm, I have a snow blower I can do it twice as fast"

Pleasant day now sitting sipping coffee and watching him do all the work!

kimbermay's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:13 AM
Sitting here watching the snow plow make a big hill in front of my driveway and wondering why I came back to Idaho...

but it sure is pretty outside working on it second feet of snow :)

kimbermay's photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:22 AM
I lived in the UK for 6 years and have gotten pretty good at the different accents, but I find them all lovely.

Seems most of the Brits I hung around with thought my accent was cute (northern Idaho) but they all really loved the Southern accent and I was asked many times to put it on for their amusement ..lol

I miss the UK brokenheart

kimbermay's photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:09 AM
New to the site and just checking in, hit the big 40 in June...why is it I still feel like I should be 18? Well that is until my body reminds me I am not! blushing

kimbermay's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:52 PM

Well here's a twist for ya.

"mr jerk or mr addicted to drugs..." That would be a fair assesment of me at a relatively distant part of my life.

"intellegent, techno-geeky, has a job, etc..." is a fair description of me now.

The funny thing is.. none of us are single dimensional.
We all have the capacity for both good and evil, and I see people interchange them all the time, me included.

That is sooo true! I look back on all that has gone on in my life and I had some tough times was a real bad girl in my early 20's and then again had some real good times...it is both the good and the bad that has made me the person I am today.

which I hope is rather well balanced and flirting with neutrality rather then good or evil bigsmile