Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 05/24/22 09:32 AM
All for the same reasons that you waste your time here!

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 11:29 AM

How will Mankind recover from all of this?

From The Hill: "Global coronavirus death toll passes 100,000"

Yes, Pandemic 2020 is getting worse.

Except for social distancing, nothing is making the situation better.

Fake solutions have proven to be the fakes that they are.

So, how are people to cope with the mass deaths?

How are people to cope with the shortages due to hoarding?

How are people to cope with a lack of employment as a result of Pandemic 2020?

SERIOUSLY?? - surely not living my life answering or going to ponder your ridiculous questions - frick - move on - get over it and live your life - Instead of meeting people on this site you are more concerned on nonsense! It's not the end of the world - live your life for crying out loud - so tired of people trying to mil a bull - move on !

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 11:20 AM

To all the young men emailing me with offers of sex ..Sorry to disappoint but the topic isn’t about ME lol pitchfork tongue2 waving
[/q

Don't flatter yourself - all the young men will message any mature woman - the are looking for the Mrs. Robinson experience - looking for someone that has more experience or looking for more than the basic sex act

Looks like the dominant women is what they look for some excitement - a teacher - the list goes on Have no idea where you pull the "myth" idea from? Your rant is ridiculous!

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 11:12 AM
The young men are hitting all mature women - they want that Mrs. Robinson experience - don't flatter yourself - your myth story is so bogus - how do you know what women are asking for?

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 11:00 AM
Are you kidding me - Men complaining that women on this site are looking for sex!!! You are joking right! I get so many men interested in only having their sexual fantasies come to fruition - I see dick pics that pass as main photos - The famous friend with benefits tends to surface as well - I'm sorry - does my profile indicate that I am available for free sexual services - One can join Tinder or Badoo for one night stands or sex only - I can go on about the subject of men being so disrespectful from the first words they send!

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 12:37 PM

I've gotten a couple messages like that. I just delete and block them. No way in hell I'm giving my phone number out to some random guy. For one thing, you can track where people live that way. It's not safe. And it's creepy.

ok
Geez dude, you are replying to a post made 8 years ago. The poster has long since deactivated. slaphead

Yet, you are here!!

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 12:35 PM
I do not give out my number - I will ask for theirs - then with the area code, I do a search to see if the number does not belong to the Ivory Coast ( get a lot of those scammers) as well Ohio numbers. They may say woman first and I say NO You don't provide me with a WhatsApp number no sweat on my back! Once I have WhatsApp I ask for a video to see their faces (lol I had one guy hold up a page with a face and talked briefly - like 5 seconds then close the video aahaha) Then I speak in microphone to hear their accent!! Well, I say "do you think I am blind and stupid to think that because you move a page with a photo that I would think it was a person - I love playing dumb with this idiot!!!

Get the number first and DO NOT backdown : )

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 12:26 PM

"Cheat" I've never understood that word in the context of a relationship, cheat like in a computer game so you can miss levels out to reach the next level?

Let's use another word, as it seems your vocabulary is not that broad!! Why do people "betray" their significant other by getting involved with another!

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 12:28 PM
.... the bad guy will always be chosen over good - girls/woman like that sort of thing - admit it ! enough of this sugar coating - speak the truth!!

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 12:27 PM
you completely miss his point - What he is saying that girls/ woman are always attracted to bad guy and the good guy are left to be at the back of the line - woman complain that they cannot find a good guy, but when there is one standing in front of them they will always go for the bad/rebel guy! How you get the ice age out of his comment. who knows!!!!!! ahahahahahaahh

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 12:21 PM
... because it is so easy to throw out trash lol dick are disposable - fun for the moment but not for the long run!

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 05:37 AM
no comment

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 05:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/03/21 05:40 AM
Are you gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that but the pose in your pic will be overlooked! Or, you have just posted in this manner to some personal satisfaction in this forum.

no photo
Fri 11/15/19 10:17 AM
You have it all wrong. If you can't present yourself as a respectable person at first contact or view, it's all your loss buddy! You don't get our attention but rolls of the eyes that you are so arrogant and pompous about being proud of your rude and ignorant ways!