Community > Posts By > softkisses

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:20 PM
OK, since you are the only one who bothered to reply...

the catcher and the umpire.laugh laugh laugh

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:18 PM
Wow. Giving up so easily?sad

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:10 PM
A man leaves home on foot one evening, makes three left turns and arrives back home to find two masked men waiting there. Who are they???huh

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:08 PM

A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?

Wait until sundown, then leave by door 1. :wink:

This was the correct answer..bigsmile drinker drinker

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:52 PM
Very good.drinker drinker drinker

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:50 PM
Hmmm... logically, that would not work. But good try.

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:48 PM
A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:16 PM
Hey you know what... its been years since I heard it too, and I think you are correct. I shouldn't have said he was short. My bad. But kudos to you for remembering. So to anyone who wants to stump (ha ha) someone, leave out the midget part (no offense to any vertically challenged people)drinker

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:09 PM
Hey Lex, did you already know the answer, or did you figure it out?

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:08 PM
Because he was too short to press 22 unless he had his umbrella with him, and used it to press the button.

YEAH!!!! Very good!!! drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:05 PM
thats funny...laugh laugh laugh but not the answer

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:03 PM
thats the point, you have to figure out WHY... its a brain teaser.

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:01 PM
A vertically challenged man (ok, we'll call him a midget)lived in a high rise building on the 22 floor. He would take the elevator down in the mornings when he left for work, and when he came home, he would take the stairs, but only on sunny days. On rainy days, he would take the elevator both in the morning and in the evening when he came home.

Why?

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:38 PM

didnt you just post a topic about commitment and your gf? If so, why do you care if people have drawings instead of pics? Just curious...:wink:

Because I'm super OCD and little things like that get to me. I was just wondering what some peoples reactions/reasoning would be.

Dude, you gotta learn not to sweat the small stuff. You wont be able to do that in the marines, thats for sure.:wink:

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:33 PM
didnt you just post a topic about commitment and your gf? If so, why do you care if people have drawings instead of pics? Just curious...:wink:

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:27 PM
Well if you divide 25 by 3 men, they each initially would have paid 8.33, which then add 1 each they each paid 9.33 which makes 27.99 or 28... and then the bellboy got the extra 2

softkisses's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:22 PM

actually they do, I happen to have the vanilla myself, which isn't half bad, but you can get some other flavors at Fredricks.:wink:

Fredricks??? is that a grocery store?...what other tasty treats do they specialize in for eating?

because I am here to tell you if it is tasty I cant stop myself,
I lived In Va. and there was this peach tree, that I had, I used to eat peaches all day. yummm thinking about those sweet peaches gets me wanting to go down... ... sorry had a sneeze there, to the store right now.

Darling, this is neither the place nor the time to discuss peaches, but if it were, I would have to say that... ahem... well I simply cannot say. I would have to email you, because it would most certainly be off topic.:wink:

ps. Fredricks of Hollywood baby.

softkisses's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:07 PM
actually they do, I happen to have the vanilla myself, which isn't half bad, but you can get some other flavors at Fredricks.:wink:

softkisses's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:59 PM
thats "Moi", doll. And it takes more than peanut butter, chocolate and your banana to blow my skirt up.:wink:

softkisses's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:40 PM

softkiss, I would make you 4 maybe 1 if you have a choclate peanut butter banana sandwich!!!!

would that include the whipped cream and a cherry on top?