Community > Posts By > softkisses

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:15 PM

oh, to the subject.... I would rather be on the road next to somebody smoking than somebody that was drunk... I don't smoke, but can appreciate the effects... People are pretty funny when their stoned

But that doesnt mean they wont drive recklessly or carelessly.

true, but most people that smoke that don't feel comfortable are too paranoid to drive... that is my only basis

I understand. I just dont agree, and mainly because of first hand experience losing a brother to someone with a careless attitude. BUT I respect that others have their opinions and dont fault anyone for them.

I can't say I have been a perfect angel, I have had too many too drink and then decided to drive home.... luckily I didn't hurt anybody... But I DO feel lucky, and finally got smart and haven't put myself into that situation again. No matter what drug you are on, legal or otherwise, I don't beleive it should be done. I have had plenty of friends die over somebody elses ignorance.

Thanks for your honesty. I am sure more of us than are willing to admit have been operatiing heavy machinery under some influence. I have, as well. And now I just see it all differently. I feel very grateful to stil be here. (as I raise my drink... at home)drinker

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:09 PM

oh, to the subject.... I would rather be on the road next to somebody smoking than somebody that was drunk... I don't smoke, but can appreciate the effects... People are pretty funny when their stoned

same can be said for alcohol, it's legal

You are correct. And its JMO... but my younger brother was killed by someone drinking AND smoking pot, he was 20. So I guess my feelings are a bit more jaded.ohwell

I'm sorry for your loss, I can understand where your coming from.... as far as smoking VS drinking though, smoking pot has a far less casualty rate than alcohol which is legal. I think they should both be illegal

Thank you for the kind words. I do agree with your statistics though. And really, I think it doesnt matter, if someone wants pot, they will find it. Just like the alcohol... if they are under age, they will find a way to get it anyhow. Its really more of a moral issue.

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:06 PM

been forever since I've been high, but I never wanted to fight high. Happy, Hungry, and Sleepy are the only 3 things I remember.

Hey, arent they 3 of the 7 dwarfs? laugh

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:04 PM

true, but most people that smoke that don't feel comfortable are too paranoid to drive... that is my only basis

I understand. I just dont agree, and mainly because of first hand experience losing a brother to someone with a careless attitude. BUT I respect that others have their opinions and dont fault anyone for them.

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:59 PM

same can be said for alcohol, it's legal

You are correct. And its JMO... but my younger brother was killed by someone drinking AND smoking pot, he was 20. So I guess my feelings are a bit more jaded.ohwell

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:55 PM

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:54 PM

Thinks pot should be legal; why or why not

no, because once that becomes legal, that only opens the door to more problems, possible attempts at legalization of other drugs/substances, irresponsible people driving under the influence and killing or harming others needlessly... just way too much of an issue. Not to mention the obesity issue it will have on Americans when they get the munchies... :wink:

Hmmm...think I need to go purchase some stock in Nabisco now...laugh

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:37 PM

Would you date someone who states up front that they will never be willing to go dancing?

no, because I love to dance... and that would suck.sad
Settle for slow dancing? :wink:

depends upon how well they slow dance. Do they have moves?:wink:

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:36 PM

probaby not... i love to polka and country line dance way too much.

Dude! I have been searching for a POLKA partner everywhere! And to think you were here all this time!laugh laugh laugh

ps. If you tell me you square dance, Im gonna faint!bigsmile

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:34 PM

Would you date someone who states up front that they will never be willing to go dancing?

However, if they are willing to let you go dancing every so often...and dont mind that you may dance with other people... hey, live and let live.drinker

I personally wouldn't be able to do it.

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:33 PM

no, because I love to dance... and that would suck.sad

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:29 PM
I am not completely sure, but my gf was relaying a story about her sister being interested in this guy significantly younger than her, and she called her a cougar... SO perhaps it just means a big difference in age, with the guy being younger?huh

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:01 PM

You're both cool dudes. I was kidding around.bigsmile
..flirt has fled..you hurt little flirts feelings...:cry: :cry: :cry: drinker laugh

Wow...huh Sorry little flirty flirt flirt... I may have to go cry now.sad Nah, I think I'll just have a drink instead.drinker drinker drinker

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:00 PM

Set your clock ahead one hour at 2:00 a.m.smokin It's "Spring Forward" time. Now we all get to lose an hour of sleep and play catch up for the next week until we adjust. Better have a few...drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
:heart: THANKS for the reminder.
And I was just going to tell you that YOUR profile reads well.
But im blocked on your settings,lol.Its an age thing here.
Im getting use to it...:heart: drinker :wink:

I'm sorry. I'll guess I will have to go in and adjust those settings. Please don't take it personally.flowerforyou

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:58 PM

Set your clock ahead one hour at 2:00 a.m.smokin It's "Spring Forward" time. Now we all get to lose an hour of sleep and play catch up for the next week until we adjust. Better have a few...drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Thanks for the reminder, I would have forgotten and been late for work. flowerforyou

No prob. Hell, I'm late for work without Daylite Savings Time.:wink:

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:57 PM
You're both cool dudes. I was kidding around.bigsmile

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:56 PM
Cool, cause I hate drinkin alone!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:55 PM
Hey Pats, I think Cambo likes yur pic!laugh

softkisses's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:53 PM

softkisses's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:22 PM
they usually are... thats what makes it so irritating to try to figure them out.:wink:

Previous 1 3