Community > Posts By > DARTDRAGONXXX

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Tue 02/28/17 11:19 AM
Aimee, I am Daniel from Denver searching for a real lady on this site! Contact me if you want a real man! I aqm very real and want a wife!

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Wed 06/18/14 01:31 AM
neither dominance nor submission, True happiness is equality and understanding. The ability to meet in the middle!

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:11 AM
Hello, I am Daniel. Can anyone direct me to the right place so I can learn how this community thing works? I am still trying to figure out how these blog posts work? HELP!

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:52 AM
Thank you! I appreciate your help! Have a very wonderful day!

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:50 AM
Thank you! I appreciate your help! Have a very wonderful day!

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:40 AM
hello, I am Daniel. I am new to this and would like to play. Let me know what to do.

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:06 PM
There are many scam gangs around the world that work in groups.
They click photos from all over the net. Use them in fake profiles and build a personality to the picture.
These are professionals and are very good at the craft.
Always follow the Internet safety rules.
Never send anyone money you do not know and the same of personal information. All dating sites have frauds to some extent.
Good job with your observations. Always be careful and aware.

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:20 PM
hello, I just joined this site Sunday and I need someone to teach me how to use the Community. I posted 3 times and do not know how to find my posts to see if anyone gave me advise. Someone please contact me and teach me how to do this. Have a wonderful day. Daniel.

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:01 PM
IS IT WRONG TO CHAT WITH A FEW DIFFERENT LADIES i AM INTERESTED ON LINE OR SHOULD i FOCUS ON ONE AT A TIME? i AM A ONE-LADY MAN AND i AM NOT SURE IF i AM DOING THE RIGHT THING CHATTING WITH DIFFERENT LADIES AND DO NOT WANT TO HURT ANYONE DANIEL

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:08 PM
I am not good at reading ladies most of the time. I can use all the advise I can get! Dbigsmile bigsmile

DARTDRAGONXXX's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:52 PM
I just joined today. In my on line expierences trying to find love, the quote: "when you play the game of love, you reap what you sow! the result is your reward!" seems to be truer than I thought! I have learned some valuable lessons!