Community > Posts By > dragonflydou

dragonflydou's photo
Thu 12/01/11 06:54 AM
U know what, i think he did read.. hmmmmmm??

dragonflydou's photo
Thu 12/01/11 06:48 AM
And serious advice from someone who knows:
1. You've got one damned photo of urs up there, people arent hitting on u because of that #vanity, hello!
2. Its the 'Hello boys' that uve put up thats inviting the horde.. change that if u really want a break...

dragonflydou's photo
Thu 12/01/11 06:42 AM
Aim of the game is to state ur dream destination and what is it that u wanna do most over there!

Its a no-brainer, but just for an example, heres mine:

Id love to go to Oia, Greece and see the sun set in the backdrop of those white and blue buildings with someone i love...

dragonflydou's photo
Thu 12/01/11 06:30 AM
LOL! LMAO!

dragonflydou's photo
Thu 12/01/11 06:28 AM
my contention here is... the majority of guys on this (and other similar websites) are out here looking for sex.. simple reason is that indian women arent generally into the one-night-stand scene but the ones that ARE, come here at least once in their lives.. so its a good place to start if ur loking for sex without strings attached.. Then theres the minority who are here for dating aka people-who-cant-talk-to-girls-in-the-real-world and of course those who are just looking for friends aka people-who-cant-talk-to-anyone-in-the-real-world... For those minorities heres a simple word of advice: the odds of u finding real love or a real friend sitting on ur *** in front of a computer are slimmer than an anorexic model!! go out! meet people! im not sating it doesnt happen, just that its prety damn rare!

But i digress...coming back to miss Alpana's matter.. ur a woman, woman.. get used to men hitting on u here AND in the real world! Im just surprised this is the first time being hit on has pissed u off!! Ur not the first woman whos complained about it and u wont be the last..As far as the I wanna satisfy u messages go, ignore them! Thats exactly what u do when a guy is mind-****ing u in the real world.. now that guy has a cloud of anonymity to hide in and hes gonna make damn well use of it.. aint nothing u can do about it.. quit cribbing and look out for the genuine ones ( and if u manage to find some, let me know too, if only to reaffirm my faith in dating sites) !

P.S.: Before you ask, im here for the sex!

dragonflydou's photo
Thu 12/01/11 05:53 AM
LOL! u wudnt have skywisper, unless u lived in India!! And no, its pretty good but there are other pretty good ones out there as well!

dragonflydou's photo
Thu 12/01/11 05:49 AM
Ooohh Ouch!! I want a god damned vacation!!