sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 09/13/07 06:39 AM
Hey, please keep us in your prayers...We are having awful weather here, high winds, and rain, rain, rain...My parents are already flooded out of Sabine where they live, and lots of roads are flooded...ALL schools have been canceled for today, so there are a lolt of kids at home alone while parents unfortunately had to go in to work. Electricity is out in many areas, including my house...This all started last night...
I live in Calcasieu Parish, so if ya look at the weather, you'll see what I'm talking about...
I'll keep ya updated, but this is expected to hang around through the weekend...The actual hurricane was a 1 and hit around Beaumont, Texas...(I think...)
Thanks a lot and ya'll stay safe...

SCG

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 09/06/07 11:10 AM
:heart:
Wonderfully Heartwarming!
flowerforyou

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 09/06/07 11:08 AM
:heart:
LOVE IT!!!
flowerforyou

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 09/06/07 11:03 AM
Well, How about some flowers to help ya feel better...
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

and a cup of coffee???:tongue:
:heart: :heart:
:smile:

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 09/06/07 10:14 AM
TXS....
One of my FIRST TRUE friends here...
The Best Counselor
The Best Friend
A Sister and Confidant
Someone to tell it like it is...
Honest to a fault
and not afraid to share her opinions
and give so much of herself...
Encourager, Great Listener,
wonderful detective...:wink: :wink:
when ya need an inside scoop...:tongue:
Comedian, Woman, Mother...
Kristi...
KNOW YOU are LOVED
YOU are RESPECTED
and MY DEAR, DEAR FRIEND
YOU
ARE
MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

I haven't been around much myself lately...(apparently I missed something here...)TXS if you read this please send me an e-mail and let me know what's goin on??? of Did you just take a break?
Much Love and many
(((((((((((((H U G S)))))))))))))))flowerforyou

Wanda

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:54 AM
Will paint your toenails...(and do it willingly...lol)

Will give you unlimited massages...(without you having to ask)

Will brush your hair after a bath...
(if you're lucky, he was in the bath with ya...hehehe)

Will remind you how beautiful you are, and mean it...

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:22 AM
Totally Agree!!!!!!!!!!
flowerforyou

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 12:04 PM
Hey, wait...I have done most of these already....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live each day as if it were your last...

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 12:03 PM
I'd go sky diving, and white river water rafting
I'd go to Disney with my kids and be a kid for a day
I'd eat an entire chocolate cake (with whipped cream)
and maybe have seconds at dinner
I'd sleep late and call in sick from work and go to the beach
I'd watch the sun set, and a sun rise
and share it with my children
I'd call, e-mail, contact every person that has made a difference in my life and let them know how special they were/are
I'd ask forgivness from those that I thought I may have offended
I'd love completely and not lose my temper for a moment
I'd cry and not be ashamed to share my sadness and tears
I'd laugh till my body shakes uncontrollably...

and know that no matter what happens, God has a plan for me...

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:50 AM
Life is Love, and Love is Life...absolutley...
Love makes the world go round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey T...did you get my email I sent ya w/ my info?????
I'm still waiting?????
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is when every emotion you feel makes your skin tingle and know without a doubt it is returned ten fold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(or more).....:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Real Love is selfless....Wanting the other person to be totally, completely happy no matter how awful you may feel....

Love is wanting to make your partner FEEL how much you truly love them....(always, not just once in a while)

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:44 AM
Thanks ((((((MOM))))))))) Muah......(((HUG UNLIMITED)))flowerforyou

Joshyfox...LOL! Your Welcome...LOL!!! (it's in mine too now...LOL!:tongue:

(((((((((IAM)))))))))))))
Thank YOU...drinker flowerforyou :heart:

Blonderockermom...I swoon at the thought of HIM...the sound of HIS voice...the way HE looks at me...I could go on and on...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:29 AM
Loving You is the most natural thing on earth
Loving You is the best thing since giving birth
Loving You is the building block
of a future I couldnt imagine without YOu in it...
Loving You takes my breath away
You make Loving YOu easy...

flowerforyou :heart:

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:14 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I read up to pge 5, and will finish the rest later...
This thread is amazing, and there are a lot of people who know exactly what Real and lasting LOVE is...I am in tears cause it is so wonderful to actually be "in love"...every reply I read, I could sooooo relate to!
Ya know ya sometimes you wonder...Is this the real thing...and I already knew and felt in my heart that is...but you guys really made me tear up cause this and more is the way I feel about elwood....Ya'll that know me know what I mean...sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
tears of joy cause HE is a thousand miles away and he is at work right now and I can't talk to him...I am at work, and he does know my schedule better than me...I have absolutely no doubt about the way he feels about me...with make up or without, he says I am beautiful...LOL!!! (Honey, I wont doubt anymore...)...LOL! He loves my kids and hasnt even met them in person yet...He would give me the last bite of a sandwich even IF he was still hungry...and he would wash my car in the rain if I asked him to...My heart is beating so fast right now with so much emotion...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Baby, IF you read this, I LOVE YOu...flowerforyou :tongue:
talk to you soon...and I did fall asleep with the phone clutched in my hand so that I would wake up when you called to wake me at 5am even though neither of us went to bed till 1am...LOL...

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/31/07 06:33 AM
((((((((((((BEAUTIFUL)))))))))))))))))))
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Love to you and yours...
always...:heart:

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 08/30/07 10:08 AM
Hey, at least you do know what ya want!!!

but,

I already have him, he's one in a million...LOL!!!

drinker :tongue: flowerforyou

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 08/30/07 10:06 AM
Must be the moon...
I have been restless for a week now???
Hmmm...
or
maybe I am jsut missing someone that is tooooo far away...
:tongue:
Good write girlie!!!
flowerforyou

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Fri 08/24/07 08:38 AM
Like it, Love It...Want more of it...!!!LOL!!!flowerforyou

Miss Ya T...

flowerforyou

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 08/23/07 10:45 AM
Loving, Kind, Generous

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 08/23/07 10:41 AM
I know D...My oldest is (gulp) turning 13 tomorrow, he's in 8th grade and football try-outs are today after school...sad
What a week...hmmm...:tongue:
Crying, laughing and celebrating all at the samne time is sooo difficult...LOL!

boredchick07, hang in there, YOU can do it..Stay positive...
I went back to school a couple years ago and got my Associates in Marketing and Accounting...(double major) and that was with 3 kids and one on the way...IF I can do that...YOU can certainly do whatever YOU put your mind to!!!

MsTeddy...Yes, These moments are precious, I jsut hope I am recording them Iin my miond to replay over and over as I get older when they are all gone...I try to write it all down, but it gets so hectic at times...We take LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!!

Thanks for all the hugs and prayers, they are ALL appreciated more than you can imagine! Lamom...(((((( HUG )))))) back at ya!

sweetcountrygirl's photo
Thu 08/23/07 08:10 AM
SIGH...My little boy went to school yesterday...Kent my youngest, went to Pre-K...and he was ahead of all the others running, so excited...and as I watched, I was so proud and sad at the same time...:cry: brokenheart

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25