Community > Posts By > maraskia74

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 05:02 PM
Edited by maraskia74 on Fri 03/20/09 05:04 PM
its the same reason only one of my three kids is a night person, as iam i. my 3 year old and almost 7 month old are up at the butt crack of 5am, iam like the walking dead. if they do manage to sleep in iam up tears tears tears

i need a hug lol

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:49 PM
and they were funny too i loved that roadrunner lol

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:22 AM
lol i buy groceries for a 6 month old, a 7 year old and myself on $250 a month. His formula is 7$ a bottle and he drinks 30 to 42 oz a day thats about one Bottle of formula a day and yes hes eatting regular food too

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:18 AM
thanks Mr Music squish my hopes tears

but its all true my daughter whos 7 barly knows vhs, my sons whos 6 months will only know dvds, laptops and cell phone

i bought a turck that has a cassette player in it lol she was soooooooo confused

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:13 AM
we all have scraficed for our kids, some more than others, you and your son have a right to be happy.

all i can say is take it slow, you sound, smart and sure of your self, just hesitant on getting hurt.(i know i cant spell)

i have faith you will do the right thing

flowers flowers flowers lots of luck

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:06 AM
lol at least that was kinda funny

what happened to Hannah Barbara and stuff like that

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:04 AM
I swear there are no "good" cartoons anymore or kids shows.

When did everyone get so mean and pissy???

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:40 AM
i cant work i messed up my wrists so, they might cut my medical cauze the doctors can "guess" whats wrong with me but iam still getting worse. so normal for me. i pay what i have to and make sure the lights and heat is on for my kids.

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:36 AM
i have a now almost 7 month old son

when he was born he was in Icu for 4 days, at 2 months hospitalized for 4 days, by 6 months had thrush twice, two ear infections (once was both ears), and a cold, ohh and he had to switch formula 3 times and was on zantac, for reflux

when my son turned 3 months old (on the day) his father signed over custody, stating lots of reasons almost all were me.

his father and i planned the pragnancy, at 5 months he "changed" his mind. the day before the baby was born he sent me a text saying he was gonna kill himself, i recieved several others too.

it been 3 months with no contact, now hes sending me "funny" spam emails

my fience is telling not to worry about it hes just messing with me ?

iam i just being wierd ??? or should i worry about this??

maraskia74's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:27 AM
in the middle
i have 50/50 custody of my daughter shes 7
sometime i just have to say no other times i let her dad do it

maraskia74's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:27 PM
i have a cat named puma

maraskia74's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:34 AM
ummm ya thats y iam asking for advice

I have a 7 year old daughter, and no too kids are alike, mine never froze me out.

maraskia74's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:32 AM
(its a long story)

her mom changed her mind about having her. and dumped her on some friends after having her. her father tracked them down and got her legally it was a long messed up process, she knows this.

potty training not fun but she's almost there. we'er told the backslide is normal, but i don't remember my daughter's being this bad.

maraskia74's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:23 AM
I've been working on that. but it hard not to get annoyed I dont puke easy and it physically hurts me when I do.

I try and remember she just 3. but tears tears tears

maraskia74's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:18 AM

My boyfriend who lives with me has a 3 year old daughter, she's been working on potty training. She did awsome till about a week ago. Now she won't go, won't change her pull up's, she will sit in a icky pull up for hours and not say anything. And she also stopped talking to me, which is not helping.

Yesterday, it was hard to be understanding with her. She was haha "napping" I was looking for something in her room and smelled something awful. I took her room apart looking for the source. For what ever reason it dawned on me to check her. First she had pee ed her bed, then she had an "accident" it was all over her, her sheets, running down her leggs, etc... just nasty, when i pulled the blankets back I was covered in it. Thank the gods her room is next to the bathroom, I helpped her clean up while trying hard not to puke. I was so mad, she made no effort to say anything, or tell me she need help.

I seriously don't know what to do. We tried tell her ever hour or so but then she stopped changing her pull up, you tell her to change the pull she won't go "potty", we trird rewarding with toys but nothings working other than she still wont talk to me.

help plz

maraskia74's photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:32 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou lots of luck hon and good for you

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

maraskia74's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:09 PM
do what makes you happy

maraskia74's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:07 PM
you ever start to get hehe cozy with your guy and hear the cheerio box rattle at the foot of the bed blushing blushing

maraskia74's photo
Sun 11/02/08 03:43 PM
ya he stopped eatting, sleeping everything but crying

maraskia74's photo
Sun 11/02/08 03:41 PM
was breast but now only bottle

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25