Community > Posts By > wiremonkey

wiremonkey's photo
Fri 12/07/07 02:13 PM

cars oil....maybe as long as there is hand cleaner aroundlaugh

is there really anything sexier.,., then a big sloppy handful of GOJO! laugh laugh laugh laugh

gojos an industrial hand cleaner for those who dont know

wiremonkey's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:51 PM

The women are probably stupid. Men like really stupid women so they can get away with all the evil crap that they do!! Men are fickle and THEY SUCK! not ONE decent one out there anymore!

Bitter much??? sad

wiremonkey's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:43 AM
Edited by wiremonkey on Thu 12/06/07 12:46 AM
Any of the latest StarWars movies.,., Cant say Im a real big fan of muppets but I think that the overdone CGI in the new ones., and even the "Remastered"grumble older ones.,.., Just Kill the magic of what they used to be.,., The muppets and the stop animation of old.,., You knew it was fake.,., but you believed it anyways.,., the computer stuff is just lazy and over used.,.,

too bad.,., movies used to be works of art.,. now theyre more or less 100 million dollar cartoons aimed at producing as much profit as humanly possible yawn

wiremonkey's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:35 PM
Edited by wiremonkey on Wed 12/05/07 07:54 PM
But by the same logic., If someone had been able to stop just one of the Columbine kids., Their victim numbers could have at least been reduced by half.,. If not completely stopped just by the fact that they were actually confronted with the possibility of force equal to.,., or greater than their own.., Also.,., to legally obtain a Concealed Firearms permit in my state you must register your information with the state., take an exam on the laws concerning such carry.,., and demonstrate your ability to safely and lawfully use and control your fire arm.,., Your comment of the "crazies" legally having guns..,., Is a valid issue But a VERY small one at that.,., Fact is.,. We dont know who the "crazies" are or not.,., Till they go and do something crazy that is.,. but at least the person must go through the system that may weed him out.,.,, unlike an illegally obtained fire arm.,., which is givin out to whoevers got a little bit of cash on hand.,.,.,

The way I look at it is this.,., Terrible things happen to good, innocent people everyday.,., The police have their place., and do an amazing job., But., as hard as they try., they cannot be everywhere all the time.,.,I take comfort in knowing that God forbid anything happen to myself or anyone around me to threaten their life or limb.,., I have the ability to possibly prevent a great tragedy.,., Instead of just calling the police and hoping they show up in time,.., The average response time of the police in a medium size town., is somewhere around 10 minutes.,., when someone is threatening your life.,., how long do you want to wait?..,., I dont want to shoot anyone,.., But I would if I had to., to save myself or someone elsefrown

In this case of the mall shooting.,., the killing didnt stop till the Shooter chose to stop it by ending his own life.,., How many of the victims could still be alive right now if a trained and lawful citizen had been there to at least address the situation instead of just letting it run its course.,.,

wiremonkey's photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:18 PM
theres a reason that violent crime is lower in states like New Mexico, Texas, and Florida..,, that because criminals arent as stupid as some would like to believe.,., theyre lookin for the easy target.,., in a "shall Carry" state where its not a complete circus act to obtain a permit to legally carry a firearm.,., people think twice before attacking someone,.., the criminals count on the fact that theyre the only ones besides the police (who are at least 10 minutes away).,.,., with the weapons.,.,

its ridiculous to think that in a violent society where things like this happen on a daily basis "it wont happen to me or my loved ones" .,., think about it this way..,., one teacher or security guard with a firearm and proper training.,., could have saved many lives in situations such as the Columbine school shooting...,.,

the idea that the world would be a safer place if all law abiding citizens simply dispose of all of their weapons.,. is naive and irresponsible.

wiremonkey's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:22 AM
a friend of mine.,., didnt think she needed to be in there

wiremonkey's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:19 AM
I spose normal is kinda misleading,.., were all a little crazy in our own ways right?

wiremonkey's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:17 AM
does it sound that bad??.,., I dont know what to put in things like that

wiremonkey's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:15 AM
Check away!glasses

wiremonkey's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:13 AM
Hi