Community > Posts By > southernmike

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:53 PM
pretty crappy but now as soon as my divorce is final i think it will be ok

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:45 PM
Well it is It......... I have finally am going to sign my Divorce papers......

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:38 PM
yea i am back looking at new posts

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:28 PM
peice of crap job they get me to plce where it is out to fill out app. i get that done it is 115 degrees there so i am sweating up a storm and when i go to turn it in they tell me "oh you have to turn that in to @ EL Centro at are corp. office." that is 98 flippin miles away WTF and they only holding interviews today and they stop at 5 so i say this job is not right for me cuase driving there and back would make me late for school this is such bull **** i really really really need a flippin job now

Done Mike!!!..drinker What kind of job is it?

We are such :angel: 's....bigsmile

that is only cause your horns are holdin them halo's up

but on a more serious note i need you all to pray i get this job even though i dont really want it i really really need it thanks every in advance

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 01:01 PM

We are such :angel: 's....bigsmile

that is only cause your horns are holdin them halo's up

but on a more serious note i need you all to pray i get this job even though i dont really want it i really really need it thanks every in advance

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:58 PM
i had to quit wearing my wranglers they quit selling the paint on ones at the store

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:53 PM

mo, is the same way we love our mudding......:banana: :banana: :banana:

ok chevy whats the deal with the flat butt pic set as you main sick sick sick sick

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:48 PM

We don't have Talladega but we Mississippians will drive to alaBAMA to get therebigsmile :thumbsup: Other than that MS purty much the same 'cept the scenery is alil different. Oh yeah, an we consider Muddin' an Olympic worthy sportin event:banana:

Snipe huntin is to any buddy wants to go snipe huntin give me a hollar

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:40 PM
only if she said it was ok

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:38 PM

...Alabama! This is the place where you can see crazy rednecks gather at Talladega just to watch 40 cars go in circles. For several hours, oh and watch out for the riot if their favorite one crashes. Oh and dont forget the drunken fishing and bon fires. Hunting season is a holiday here. I think the average tooth count is 30 per town. More if you live in the city. Walmart is on every corner. We have 3 supercenter on the same road 10 miles apart from each other, they used to be regular walmarts when i was little. You know what a chicken farm smells like and it doesnt bother you. If it aint hank it aint music. Helen Keller is a role model and not just a blind and def girl. Getting your GED is an education. The professions here are mechanics, tree service people, or walmart employees. The fort is closed but still exists. And if you live in my county your effd because the pcbs have routed your insides and made you sick and you became rich because you sued the crap out of those ****ers. And the depot or one of the car plants is your dream job because they make all the money. Ok so maybe thats just my county and not all of Alabama. But close.

Hmmm i think some one is spying on me
when i was growing up i lived in alabamer
My Driver is Kasey Kane "his Car is on my Visa card"
What is a better excuss to get drunk then Hey hunny i am going fishin
every one knows us red necks are pyro's and we do love are guns
Walmart is the best thing to a mall in my eyes hell caliifonians eyez to since they in the malls
there is nothing wrong with a factory job and it is good money

southernmike's photo
Tue 09/01/09 11:07 AM
hELLO AND WELCOME HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:25 PM
i think i much rather march 24 hours straight and do the reapor then go through ranger school again i had 4 leeches in my private's after the 5 days

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:58 AM
then you get the women like my ex....... i was working 65+ hours a week before i started driving truck i would come home to no dinner cooked "she went out with her friends" and house is a mess. She was not working just spending the money I was making. and i worked and cleaned the house and cooked. it is not just the women that complain about the men. I just wish that some day i can find the right woman for me that is willing to give 120% to a relationship with me cause i will always give 120% or more

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:57 AM
when you looking for a job every day is a monday and i hate mondays

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:55 AM

hi all im new and just wanted to introduce myself to all the ladies my profile says a bit about me. if ya want to know more just ask ttyl
not a lady but welcome the best way to get yourself out there to the ladies is to keep yourself active on the forums and i hope you find what you looking for

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:46 AM
you wont believe he is not dead yet

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:45 AM

How do you memorize?

I have to memorize medical terms,spelling an the definitions. frustrated

well darlin they say that the best way to remember is repatition <--- probly misspelled but you know what i mean remember to do the 45 15 rule when doing so

45 mins of study 15 mins free time

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:49 AM
saving bonds used to be a great way to help the us but that went away a long long time ago i dont know how much you planing on investing but your best option would be a fixed rate cd for a very safe investment better return then a bond or you can always go with a roth ira which you can add 5k a year to and when you pull it out it is not taxed hope i helped

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:42 AM
this is what i got my neice for her hair http://npctcrafts.com/kids-bath/detangler.html

southernmike's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:49 AM

I would make him ride a shetland pony!!!noway laugh noway

I read that wrong, I thought you said ride him like a shetland pony. I have a dirty mind...blushing laugh

you not the only one that misread that it could be that we both know Gypsy aswell

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25