Community > Posts By > southernmike

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 11:12 AM
well lets see i woke up at 8 finaly got out of bed at 1030 aka 40 mins ago just watching this site dont really know i just dont think i should have got out of bed this morning and my feelings are normaly right

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:59 AM
have you ever had one of those days that you just want to shoot yourself? i think i am having one of them today

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:51 AM
and my mom is 52 her husband is 28 i am the baby of 3 kids and i am 31 so yes i have step dad that i am 3 years his senior get a life all age is just a flippin number

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:47 AM

Bedlum an I are now a couple:heart:

congrats hun i hope it works out for you you are a very loving and deserving woman he should be luck to have you

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:19 AM
morning

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:08 AM
live dog toy

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:13 AM
maybe, can i eat you?

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:13 AM
dont know how long you going to be online but it is 412 am bad girl will be waking up soon she is normally online at 430 5 am est so 15 to 45 mins but i am on pst and i need to hit the rack talk to you later and have fun mingling

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:11 AM

WEll quit being an A hole then!!!slaphead rofl
omg gypsy you just made me spit coffee on my moniter it is time for bed see you all tomorrow

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:07 AM
i think he is trying to say that out of all the women he has been with he has beed a jerk, a$$ to them and he wish that he could make it up

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:05 AM
anyone here

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:47 AM
i take it you know what a us army bed roll is laughing like that

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:45 AM

well you can believe me or not i am happy i know what i want and right now it does not include a relationship to get what i want i need to stay focused and i am trying i am going to school full time 4 days a week plus out job hunting or adjusting my resume and cover letters for jobs that require them sent via email i like mingle because i have made friends here and alot of people know me i been around since jsh so when i say i am happy single you can believe me
does that mean i dont want sex no but i know that will just cause problems for me now cause i cant sleep with anyone i dont have feelings for well enough with this post it is getting to long

Plus just because your seperated doesnt mean if you sleep with someone its not adultry. I believe unless you are divorced you should not open your bed to anyone else or climb into theirs.

That's a big arse bed if you have to climb into it!!!

laugh

The bigger the bed the better the pleasure.devil
guess it is a good thing i sleep on a bed roll

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:30 AM
well you can believe me or not i am happy i know what i want and right now it does not include a relationship to get what i want i need to stay focused and i am trying i am going to school full time 4 days a week plus out job hunting or adjusting my resume and cover letters for jobs that require them sent via email i like mingle because i have made friends here and alot of people know me i been around since jsh so when i say i am happy single you can believe me
does that mean i dont want sex no but i know that will just cause problems for me now cause i cant sleep with anyone i dont have feelings for well enough with this post it is getting to long

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:24 AM
6 barbells

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:22 AM
was not a boo hoo i am choicing to be single right now and i am happy nough said

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:15 AM

1st i am just seperated i am not divorced yet
2nd i fell that to have a good relationship you must be friends first or it is only about sex and that will die
3rd i am out of work and in school so dont have time for the complications of a relationship
Good reasons!!!bigsmile drinker

thank you flowers

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:14 AM

hmm i am not looking for a relationship just friendship that i am a good listener if you do something wrong i wont beat around the bush about it i will tell what you did wrong and why i think it is wrong i care for my friends like i care for my mom, brother and sister and nieces. if you are my friend you are part of my family

I think you should beat around the bush.

Just try it.

They like it.

i know nice guys finish last that is why i will always be last

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:13 AM
1st i am just seperated i am not divorced yet
2nd i fell that to have a good relationship you must be friends first or it is only about sex and that will die
3rd i am out of work and in school so dont have time for the complications of a relationship

southernmike's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:07 AM
hmm i am not looking for a relationship just friendship that i am a good listener if you do something wrong i wont beat around the bush about it i will tell what you did wrong and why i think it is wrong i care for my friends like i care for my mom, brother and sister and nieces. if you are my friend you are part of my family

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25