Community > Posts By > curios789

curios789's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:52 PM
She's into volleyball, dancing and cooking. She's amazing!

curios789's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:50 PM
Her name is Christy, she wants to be with me. At least that's what the ad said! love love drool drool drool

curios789's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:31 AM
What the hell? They're replacing Terrance Howard with Don Cheadle. Hell no! mad mad mad rant

curios789's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:26 PM
From mutual match

love love love she's from Africa love love love

All I have to do is send her $1000 to get her here!

curios789's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:24 PM

this has nothing to do with race...if Colon Powell would have run I would have voted for him no matter who was running against him...I can not understand how people turn this into race...the man is muslim...and when backed against a wall he will stand with his religion...not the American people which you and I are black white pink or blue...

Two simple words:

Who cares?

Christianity is worse than the Muslim religion. Christians find it too easy to criticize everyone else's beliefs. Get a life. I'm sure that's what Jesus would do.

curios789's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:18 AM
Fvck, I'm gonna miss the debate tonight cuz I have to work. Unless my manager lets me put it on in the background, lol.

curios789's photo
Sat 09/27/08 11:43 AM
Someone called me a lesbian the other day. Is it true?

curios789's photo
Fri 09/26/08 02:36 PM

Well it counts if work is fun. Is work fun?

Not especially fun.

curios789's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:47 PM

Oooh indeed. But hey, it's the weekend! Anyone have any fun plans?? =D

I have to work all weekend. Does that count?

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:09 PM
He's touching you...maybe he's your soulmate! Get it? SOULmate? I know, I crack myself up.

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 02:49 PM

I'm serious. I'm going to marry her. The way she stares at me is breath taking. *sigh*smitten

What the hell? She said she was in love with ME! :angry:

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 02:27 PM
I sent a friend request to summercusp. smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten She accepted.

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 01:24 PM

love love love love summercusp love love love love

I see a mutual match in your futures bigsmile

We're meeting Sunday! She gonna wave to me some more!

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:24 PM

EXACTLY... I saw your age and didn't bother with the rest...

And this is the same person that complains about patronization. Funny. Not to mention makes a very uneducated comment about, "my speed". It's odd, I give you the courtesy of reading your whole profile before passing judgment, but someone who is into "God" who supposedly teaches kindness can't seem to do the same. Interesting how religion works out in the end, isn't it?

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:13 PM

Religious fanatics bother me. Sorry.

Not a RELIGIOUS fanatic ... SORRY! and if I bother YOU... SORRY and do yourself a favor, don't read my topics...

I read all topics with people whining, because I think it's hilarious how so many people misconstrue profiles and then complain about it. Sure there are some people who hold themselves in high regard, but wht healthy person doesn't? I don't think that many people actually think of themselves as "God", if there even is such a thing. High self esteem is a way to keep standards. And if you don't like that, maybe you can find a rebound guy at the local pub.

Come on now, don't patronize me, there is a difference between HIGH SELF-ESTEEM and CONCIET... and as for YOUR comment on finding myself a guy at the local pub, that DEFINATELY may be more your speed...

Yes, that is absolutely my speed, considering I can't even legally drink. Wow, you read my profile and STILL got me wrong. Point proven about misconstrued profiles. Maybe you need to read them more closely.

I didn't read YOUR profile...

You obviously VIEWED it. If you had eyes with vision past your nose you might see my age. It's only the big text at the top of the page.

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:08 PM

Not a RELIGIOUS fanatic ... SORRY! and if I bother YOU... SORRY and do yourself a favor, don't read my topics...

I read all topics with people whining, because I think it's hilarious how so many people misconstrue profiles and then complain about it. Sure there are some people who hold themselves in high regard, but wht healthy person doesn't? I don't think that many people actually think of themselves as "God", if there even is such a thing. High self esteem is a way to keep standards. And if you don't like that, maybe you can find a rebound guy at the local pub.

Come on now, don't patronize me, there is a difference between HIGH SELF-ESTEEM and CONCIET... and as for YOUR comment on finding myself a guy at the local pub, that DEFINATELY may be more your speed...

Yes, that is absolutely my speed, considering I can't even legally drink. Wow, you read my profile and STILL got me wrong. Point proven about misconstrued profiles. Maybe you need to read them more closely.

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:01 PM
love love love love summercusp love love love love

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:49 AM

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:38 AM

curios789's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:17 AM

I am the way
I am the light

in the REALITY of your own world dude LOL... BTW most of the members of the "BEATLES" worshipped SATAN...

So I have to worship Satan for people to love me? laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25