Mon 12/17/07 07:25 AM
Did you write this yourself?

My hat off to you if you did..love it

PomInOz_67's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:23 AM
Bravo! drinker

PomInOz_67's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:32 AM
wow thanks guys drinker yahoo is just as bad for me tonight unfortunately..and cam is just impossible to run on it.. will try the others though...thanks alot bigsmile

PomInOz_67's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:10 AM
Hi all....

Does anyone have an alternative for Msn Messenger/WIndows Live Messenger to use to chat with? The damn thing is irritating the hell out of me by crasing every 10 seconds mad

Here's hopin'...

Cheers

Laura

PomInOz_67's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:13 PM
Awwww....that's sooo sweet..thanks for sharing :heart: and best of luck to you both flowerforyou

PomInOz_67's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:09 PM
Edited by PomInOz_67 on Sat 12/15/07 03:24 PM
I'd have to say yes, seeing I travelled from England to Aus to meet someone I'd known online for 5 years! Have also impulsively jumped on a plane to Ireland from England to meet up with a friend and his missus (purely on a friendship basis corse!). These days I'd still travel, though would prefer to date people closer to home (any takers?) laugh and yeah I'm kidding! laugh

PomInOz_67's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:58 PM
Here's the run down on the *one thingie..looks very cool..this seems to only donate to causes for US msn messenger users

http://messengersays.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!5B410F7FD930829E!25315.entry

drinker

PomInOz_67's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:30 PM
Edited by PomInOz_67 on Sat 12/15/07 02:38 PM
Found this thread interesting, as I've never been a 'Betty Spaghetti' happy and tend to be attracted to 'cuddlier' guys too; While looks aren't the be all and end all, they do play a small part, though saying that, personality counts for so much more in my book, honesty, a sense of humour and a good heart definitely mean more to me than how much weight a person carries..

Whatever your body shape, let the inner you shine, and enjoy being you, then others will too bigsmile drinker

Joe Nichols sings a great song called Size Matters. Here's a link to stream it. Enjoy! happy

http://www.mediamax.com/pominoz_67/Hosted/JoeNichols-SizeMatters.wav

PomInOz_67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:54 PM
Thanks all for your warm welcome drinker

Wilga, you make it sound like local status is something good that I'd want! lol.. I'm proud of my English-ness (if there is such a word)..and my accent too..am hoping NOT to become like the yokals..oops sorry typo..locals laugh

And get your hands OUT of my purse *smacks wrist*..I know what you wanna get your mits on and it isn't in there! laugh and for any law inforcement officers reading this thread, I'm a good girl and have absolutely nothing illegal.. in my purse! bigsmile

PomInOz_67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:34 PM
Hi all drinker

I'm an English gal currently living in beautiful Queensland, Australia. Have been asked a couple of times if pominoz is my surname laugh it isn't..."pom" is an Aussie name for someone from England, so Pom in Oz..alternatively just call me a tourist, the locals do, even after being here for 2 years! happy

Anyway.. you sound like a friendly bunch from your posts, so am glad I joined your happy lil' community.

Caio for now!

Laura

bigsmile flowerforyou