Community > Posts By > Idndiwm136

Idndiwm136's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:19 PM
Single...:tongue:

Idndiwm136's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:16 PM
I was arrested...my mom had me arrested for pawning her stuff. I wasn't even pawning her stuff though, just mine. But I still got to spend like 5 days in jail...and had it on my record as 2 felonies, theft and scheming of theft....it was really dumb!!

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:17 AM

TELL ME IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

I have no idea...I have the same problem. Now I'm at the point where I worry about what will happen if/when I do find someone that interests me...I dunno what I will do lol...I think I have developed some trust issues over the past few years lol

Lemme know if ya figure it out!

Idndiwm136's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:14 AM
I have never had a valentine, believe it or not...ohwell sad lol

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:35 PM

I always flip my pillow, because even though I put a blanket over my pillow my cat still manages to get under the covers and lay on my pillow, so I flip it.

Agreed!!! I also have a BUCNH of pillows that I sleep with lmao laugh :tongue:

Idndiwm136's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:22 PM
Lol Well I dunno if I'm 'normal' but I am definately not crazy bigsmile laugh

Idndiwm136's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:55 PM

Water. It's that simple. Lots of it. A gallon, broken down into fourths. Pee lots. But, be sure you have done this all within 3 hours of the test. The smart tests can tell if you have used over the counter stuff. Something about the "k" something or other in your urine.

Some say Niacin, some say pickle juice. I have never known anyone that niacin actually worked. But...who knows?? If you read all the instructions it comes down to the amount of liquid. A gallon usually.

Then...there is this way; I know someone that does this on a regular basis. A cap full of bleach with lots of water. I am not advocating this behavior, but it has worked on him every single time. Recently even. I am ashamed to say I am the one who taught him this.

But, it can be dangerous in the long run. Chlorine is a very dangerous chemical. I keep telling him this and he says "I know, I know".

The thing about four days is that if it is chemical substance, most likely it will be gone within 72 to 90 hours anyway. Unless it is ICE. Longer then.

Pot....now that is different. 32 To 40 days unless bleach is used.

Just quit using this crap. You will not have to worry about it.

Kat

Wow I have never heard of the bleach thing...I know whatever you try that you can get a urine test for those things you mentioned at the pharmacy and do it yourself to see if it will come up positive or not. Other then that, drink lots and lots of water...like everyone else said. Good luck!

Idndiwm136's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:47 PM

Idndiwm136 e-mail

isac_dede page 1

musclehd page 10

blueeyewonder page 28

oraangecat page 24

Lol thanks Feral....messages senthappy :tongue:

Idndiwm136's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:26 PM
I think I must be doing something wrong....lol

Idndiwm136's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:25 PM
flowerforyou I wish you all the best!! :heart:

Idndiwm136's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:53 AM

YOU LADIES ARE ENTIRELY TOO SWEETflowerforyou smooched

IDNDIWM-29

Lol I'm 22 but ok...happy :tongue:

Idndiwm136's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:50 AM
I'm up too early....for no good reason lol Does that count??

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:28 PM
Ice Cream

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:41 PM

Is it so difficult to be polite enough to respond to someone's email? Even if you are not interested in friendship, what is so hard about being polite enough to respond and say thanks but no thanks? What has happened to common courtesy these days? I believe in treating someone as I wish to be treated, so I politely let people know if I am interested in them or not. I like making friends with anyone, so that is okay. I hardly turn anyone down in real life, just seems there is less people who want to be friends even though it is says so in their profile. If someone has taken the time to write, at least be kind enough to respond even if you are not interested in anything. Just be nice about it.

I haven't had that experience here as I am still fairly new and haven't really written to more than a couple of people. I just think it may be a good idea to bring attention to being kind.

Thanks for listening to my "rant". Here's to making new friends.. drinker

Common courtesy is dead apparently....lol I have the same problem ohwell laugh

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:28 PM

why is it that when that every time i get into a nice conversation with a woman she stops responding in the middle of it??

I have the same problem with guys...lemme know when you figure it out!! ohwell :smile:

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:44 PM

idniwm136 e-mail

davek78 page 1

musclehd search him......I forgot to put page number....lol

Thanks Feral...messages sent happy :tongue:

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:37 PM
Love definately :smile:

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:31 PM

OK, I know I'm a decent looking guy. And I KNOW I have a good personality. Why is it that I can't find a decent woman?

I know what you mean...I feel the same way...even if I start talking to someone, something always ends up happening, I dunno. Kinda frustrating lol, I don't get it ohwell laugh

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:26 PM

OH MY GOODNESS..i CAN'T KEEP UP WiTH THiS THREAD! HAHA

Lol me neither!!! laugh

Idndiwm136's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:21 PM

lonely

I agree with bgeorge...alone should NEVER be lonely...but it is sometimes isn't it??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8