Community > Posts By > Coocachoo78

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:40 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 01:17 PM
Update:

Well, all of your help was very nice but things kinda took a weird turn. So, unfortunately for me...he wasn't ready to enter into a relationship with me but with my best friend. Rather, he revealed his true intentions by being my friend and it wasn't for what I believed it to be. And the only thing that I could muster out was "suck a nut and choke on it"! Needless to say, I am now 2 friends less and trolling on! Thanks anyway!

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:03 PM

As they say, the only stupid question is the one NOT asked. I wish you lots of fun and many friends and budding romances to follow! flowerforyou

Thank you very much! I wish you the same as well! bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:02 PM

sounds like maybe a trust issue, start out as friends with a guy and work your way up from there, things will take their course from there

I appreciate your concerns, however it was probably due to my own doing and am the only one to blame. So, thanks but I shall conquer this as I have everything else life has thrown my way.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:00 PM

sounds like maybe a trust issue, start out as friends with a guy and work your way up from there, things will take their course from there

Thank you but I believe that there is no trust issue in my current situation. I think more of fear takes my state of being more than anything else. However, your suggestion will not go unnoticed nor un-appreciated. I will maintain my friendship (as you have stated) and hopefully overcome the fear of expressing my feelings (as stated by lilith) and hopefully things will run there course.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:55 PM
Oh right! So in basic terms: Friends, Good Friends, Relationship (provided I allow my feelings be heard). If nothing comes of it, then good friends it is! Got it. My apologies for my ignorance on the subject at hand. Yet very thankful and appreciative.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:46 PM

Coocachoo-

Oh.. you're vulnerable. This is an area in which you don't know the answer or rather, the anticipaetd response. You'd be surprised how endearing being vulnerable can be to others. Use your confidence here. However you need to. You're not incapable, but rather afraid. We all get that way, and it's a good thing.

Write him a letter. Think of song lyrics and emotions, and use those in your letter. Ask him to read it in front of you. I think that he would understand that sometimes it's hard to get the words out just the way you want to say them... while your mouth is dry and your hands feel clammy and you just know you'll blurt something out that sounds stupid. So write it all down.

Know that you'll be friends no matter what, and if nothing is gained, you'll keep your friendship. If nothing is ventured, than you've lost the "what if", the fairytale romance, the possibility to see if you are good together.

Ah "Confidence" that's where the problem lies I fear! Maybe that's it, maybe my confidence has not been practiced enough in these circumstances! Rather than securing the comfort of their friendship, I should set for a higher expectation of myself in their mind and settle for what can be as to what might be. I think this is what you are suggesting? Am I right?

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:43 PM

Well, I don't think it's that you're emotionally incapable, as you put it. Has something happened before that would make you have this kind of reaction towards men you like?

Not that I know of! Yet, I have rarely shared my feelings with the opposite sex to put myself in a position to cause such consequence.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:06 PM
I usually don't ask for advice from random strangers, however suggestions from my personal group of friends are of the same and hasn't really helped me much. So, I am forced to branch out and ask elsewhere and what better place than here. So here goes:

I am not much of a romantic nor can I identify with it. I am not a flirt, therefore it is hard for me to see it even if it is obvious to anyone else. I am confident in revealing my feelings to everyone and anyone, however when it comes to the man I have strong feelings for, I tend to back away and build my wall of protection higher than ever.

My inquiry of you all is how do I share my feelings if it's hard to let my barrier down? Am I so emotionally incapable that I'm unable to do so? I'm strong enough when it comes to those who offend me or compliment me, however when it comes to men that I actually like, I can't do anything or say anything that won't make me out to be a cold hearted witch or an intimidating, overbearing know it all.

I thank you all in advance for your time. Any and all of your suggestions will be most helpful and above all appreciated. Hope you are all well and are having a wonderful day.

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 03:51 PM
completely done...from the kids to the dogs...gifts to stocking stuffers. all done...i just have to worry about making christmas dinner!

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:08 PM
slapping someone around is just wrong, no matter what the fool did, however if the fool layed his hands on me...i wouldn't be slapping someone but socking his a$$ up! but if it was for something lame, she shouldn't have slapped him...that's not cool.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:32 PM
laugh violent and exilirating all at the same time...such a rush...but imagine being in the octagon...that would be an even better rush, don't u think?

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 02:27 PM
ooooh...flaming dr. peppers...those are good

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:18 PM
I know it's because of my "I don't care" attitude and my foot always being in my mouth. I just gotta learn to shut up sometimes. Working on it but it's a little hard.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:47 PM
"What's Your Fantasy" Luda

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:52 AM
I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to be rude about it. I just think that sometimes people portray themselves completely different online and they set an expectation that they don't hold to when you meet in person. Just be careful. That's all!

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:40 AM
For me, it's like playing chess. The opponents always have to be 4-5 moves ahead of each other. It's exciting. I know, I'm a nerd but whatever!

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:16 AM
I agree...No!

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:12 AM
Or...he can truly be ashamed of what his home looks like. Maybe he thinks that his status of material things is in no comparison to what someone else could/would offer her and is afraid of losing a good woman to that. Just a thought.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:10 AM
On and On ...Stephen Bishop

Previous 1