Community > Posts By > France1961

France1961's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:52 AM
brokenheart I'm single
There is nobody else
I love you brokenheart

France1961's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:06 AM

bigsmile what is an average amount of sex per week that you think is fair to want between each other in a relationship to keep the fire going ? ?huh huh

No set amount.......As long as both partners feel the same way about it...Every day, once a week,twice a day, .....Whatever BOTH want.....flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:03 PM
:heart: 2Pac:heart:

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:57 PM

THEY WIN SOME AND LOSE SOME GET OVER IT, NOW IT WAR

drinker Can I invite you to a party......You know..Fun and stuff??.....drinker You seem like the type to enjoy yourself anywhere.....Saw you on a few posts and Man.......Give me your secret....:wink:

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:15 PM

Men Suck

I think with that attitude, you are going to get tons of dates :wink:

drinker No doubt there....Maybe I can learn something...flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:04 PM

flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: Baby so sorry that u are tired.......No can do for the beer.......Go get it yourself and bring me one when u're at it.......:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

i'll tell you what..let me go and take a shower get changed into my formals,and i'll take you out to danjiovanys for a great meal and some wine...then we'll take a trip through old montreal with a horse and carriage ride...sounds good...oo yes then we'll ask your cousin over to join us for some fun afterwards ,,intersted,,,,,ooooooops thinking with my groin again..

If u put that way........I'll dominate u baby......:tongue:

i would love this...dont forget the handcuffs and whips,,jesus excuse me for just a sec babe,,i have a need to turn out the lights and close the doors for a few minutes....

:cry: U mean I can't see u......And be with u........And dominate u.....:cry: Go ahead....Enjoy....:tongue:

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:58 PM

flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: Baby so sorry that u are tired.......No can do for the beer.......Go get it yourself and bring me one when u're at it.......:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

i'll tell you what..let me go and take a shower get changed into my formals,and i'll take you out to danjiovanys for a great meal and some wine...then we'll take a trip through old montreal with a horse and carriage ride...sounds good...oo yes then we'll ask your cousin over to join us for some fun afterwards ,,intersted,,,,,ooooooops thinking with my groin again..

That is the French in me...........:heart:

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:56 PM

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:50 PM

I'm sorry folks, but read these comments: it sounds like . . . a lotta people like to drive with their foot on the brake.

Why don't u show us how to speed up.........

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:50 PM

I'm sorry folks, but read these comments: it sounds like . . . a lotta people like to drive with their foot on the brake.

Why don't u show us how to speed up.........

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:49 PM

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:44 PM

do u think its wrong to like a man to dominate and or control a relationship?

not a guy that controls my thoughts or opinions but a guy that lets its known that i'm all his. a guy that i know will protect me under any situation.

oh baby..........No can do.....You want it.....Go get it and bring me one when u're at it.........

now if this is not the real meaning of the word love then i dont know what is.....

This why I am this man's love and he is mine.............

i couldnt agree more with you love...by the way babe,,where's my beer???

So sorry sweetie, go get it yourself..............

but babe im tired...i was up on the upper levels this afternoon,installing more support beems for the third floor..please...kisskisskiss

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:39 PM

not a guy that controls my thoughts or opinions but a guy that lets its known that i'm all his. a guy that i know will protect me under any situation.

now if this is not the real meaning of the word love then i dont know what is.....

i couldnt agree more with you love...by the way babe,,where's my beer???

So sorry sweetie, go get it yourself..............

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:34 PM

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:14 PM

I have to ask........What type of dominance are u talking about?

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:01 PM
"It's considered double murder because the baby was not aborted"

That is correct..........The mother, maybe even the father for that matter wanted the baby..........Therefore it is MURDER...Of the mother and her unborn child....

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:31 PM

that is not up to the court to decide, it is up to the woman. period.

Amen Sister!!!!!!!!!

Playing God is not a woman's right...Who said we are "playing" We are choosing......
Seriously, only a man could make that type of comment.......

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:08 PM

I even heard a pro-abortionist person saying that someone who murders a pregnant woman should be tried for both murders. WHAT? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

She went on to say it is different because the woman wanted to keep the fetus.

I asked her "How can you murder a 'human' that you don't consider a living human being?"

She then went on to argue again and again that it is different because the pregnant woman wanted to keep the fetus. What screwy logic.

Once again as just mentioned..........There are no PRO-ABORTION people out there..........But PRO-CHOICE.
If a woman decides to kkep her baby, and for some reason end up being killed, murdered, then yes it is double murder.......She chose to have the baby........Pro Choice people will make the decision to abort the fetus way before it is deemed viable.......

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:02 PM

Besides, I don't think people are pro-abortion, they are pro-choice.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Sorry, got a little happy to finally read something that makes sense.....

France1961's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:00 PM

Besides, I don't think people are pro-abortion, they are pro-choice.

Thank you!!!!!!!!