Community > Posts By > France1961

France1961's photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:35 PM
flowerforyou Very sorry for your loss. I have 3 dogs myself and they are my best frends........

France1961's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:57 PM

Not looking for anything on me - my puppy needs a name however....

Don't know if it was asked already. sorry.........Boy or Girl?

France1961's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:52 PM

Let go .
LET LOVE!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Would LOVE to:smile:

France1961's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:35 PM
Is this what you've been diagnosed with? Have you talked to a professional about it? If not, maybe you should. We all need help from time to time.

Yes, this is what I am dealing with. And yes I am coming to terms with having to get professional help. I am actually glad that it is available. Thank you for your reply.flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:34 PM

If you are clingy and you have tendency to pull away when someone begins to care for you, it sounds as though you have multiple issues and you need to resolve for yourself before you involve others.
Come to terms with what you want before you move forward. If it takes professional help, then do yourself a favor and seek professional help.
Right now you are missing out on a wonderful life and great people. Think of yourself first and take care of YOU :heart:

I tried to email you to thank you for the advice but I don't fit the criteria:wink: Anyway, I am going to seek professional help. I just wanted some input from other people, it's good to listen sometimes...Thanks again

France1961's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:54 PM

Are you afraid you will be abandoned? :cry:

Yes I am very much afraid to be used and let go.....At the same time, if someone gets too close I pull away.....

France1961's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:51 PM

You could benifit by getting some counseling Hun.
Anytime a phobia interfers with living life fairly normal...
it is time to get help. flowerforyou

I am willing to do get help. I have no problem with doing so now that I know what it is. Thank you for your advice.flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:37 PM

Ever hear of self-fulfilling prophecy?

Sure did.

France1961's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:37 PM

Ever hear of self-fulfilling prophecy?

Sure did.

France1961's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:34 PM
In a way yes I am afraid that I will be abandonned. So I tend to get clingy and needy........A pain in other words. Some guys will run away in a heartbeat....Some will stick around but when they do I don't know how to handle it and I pull away.....I know, "messed up" is what come to mind.....So , once again, any advice is welcome. Thanks
flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:25 PM
Some of you may know who I am by some of the posts and replies.
I am in dire need of advice and most likely help.
I met this wonderful, caring man on the site...And honestly thought that I was ready for that new chapter in my life.But it happened again........It...My issue, my problem, my condition...I was finally able to pinpoint it after pretty much 30 years of devastating, meaningless relationships. It is called Fear of Abandonment...And also Abando-phobism...If any of you out there deal or have dealt with this, please feel free to give me your insights, I 'll take all the help I can possibly get right now. I want to address it and be able to moe on without hurting someone else or/and myself.
Thank you in advance.flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:35 PM
Bonne nuit

France1961's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:37 PM

it's cool....
nicole knows im not upset...laugh laugh
i mean hell it is my name...
but stephane is the french spelling my authentic spelling is..stofawne..

love you niki..
would you mind if we chatted before going to crash??

Would love to. See you there.......

France1961's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:24 PM
Hey my apology to all of you trying to have fun.....Once again I saw Kol on there, "Stephane" as I know him....And could not resist checking up on him........flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:20 PM

hey nicole...

how has your life been lately??...can i call you on yahoo..??

You can always call me there.flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:19 PM

one of my regrets to not being miss nicole's betrothed any more.is to not see california...
i still kick my self in the butt miss p..i was in british colombia three times in my life...(not counting out of province construction details)..and i never went south..brokenheart

I know not the right place for this.....brokenheart But know that you are welcome to Cali if you decide to come and visit some day....flowerforyou

Yes I am.....

Are you Miss Nicole?

Ouch.. Welcome...

No ouch needed.........Just wanted to make sure Kol is ok......And I see that he is in good company. Thanks to you guys.......flowerforyou

France1961's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:17 PM

sweet christ..hi niki....

you know..this is so welcomed..
even though my ...dreams are not going to be real anymore...
yes..yes i would still love to see you're beautiful part of the world...

you're a great lady nikiflowerforyou flowerforyou

flowerforyou You deserve the very best.

France1961's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:16 PM

one of my regrets to not being miss nicole's betrothed any more.is to not see california...
i still kick my self in the butt miss p..i was in british colombia three times in my life...(not counting out of province construction details)..and i never went south..brokenheart

I know not the right place for this.....brokenheart But know that you are welcome to Cali if you decide to come and visit some day....flowerforyou

Yes I am.....

Are you Miss Nicole?

France1961's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:09 PM

France1961's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:07 PM
What is your definition of Friendship? What are your expectations of it if any?
Do you truely believe that it is possible to make friends on some of the web sites?
Just curious............Any imput is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Previous 1 3 4