Community > Posts By > yamimisty

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 07:31 PM
Hi all... Umm, I'm wandering around at the moment, trying to see if I can't make a few friends and if it be God's will a possible relationshio in time ofcourse.

I have just come out of a... rather confusing relationship which I would say was a huge learning part of my life as it has taught me MANY things, and many things to watch out for.

I'm quite content in making friends here but like I said... if something comes out of this, then so be it.

I am what I percieve to be a Born again christian, although I always have said that I have given God a back seat for the most part of my growing up he seems to think otherwise, the reasons why all this happened to me and what I went through was for a reason and only God knows those reasons why.

He is setting my path before me and now that I am sent out into the wilderness to rekindle my faith in him I am seeking support and guidence from anyone who wishes to offer it. I'm interested in meeting ppl who have been down a simular path that I have and all i want is acceptance.

God Bless!

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 07:25 PM
Hi all... Umm, I'm wandering around at the moment, trying to see if I can't make a few friends and if it be God's will a possible relationshio in time ofcourse.

I have just come out of a... rather confusing relationship which I would say was a huge learning part of my life as it has taught me MANY things, and many things to watch out for.

I'm quite content in making friends here but like I said... if something comes out of this, then so be it.

I am what I percieve to be a Born again christian, although I always have said that I have given God a back seat for the most part of my growing up he seems to think otherwise, the reasons why all this happened to me and what I went through was for a reason and only God knows those reasons why.

He is setting my path before me and now that I am sent out into the wilderness to rekindle my faith in him I am seeking support and guidence from anyone who wishes to offer it. I'm interested in meeting ppl who have been down a simular path that I have and all i want is acceptance.

God Bless!