Community > Posts By > StatGirl

StatGirl's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:59 PM
I'm not afraid of anything who's biggest fear is a shoe.

StatGirl's photo
Sat 06/14/08 05:49 AM
What's breakfast?

StatGirl's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:23 PM
One of my teenage son's friends was at the house and my kid was wearing a PF t-shirt....the friend thought he'd try to be cool and tell ME all about Pink Floyd. The first sentence out of his mouth referred to Pink Floyd as "He"....I just had to leave the room. My kid set him straight and mocked him as he should have been mocked.

StatGirl's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:45 PM
I'm not sure how comfortable it will be for you to spoon that bicycle....but good luck to you.

StatGirl's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:35 AM
There's one man on here who is clearly in his 70s and claims to be in his 40s. I called bullsh*t on him and he acted like *I* did something wrong! Go figure. laugh laugh laugh laugh

StatGirl's photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:03 AM

this is a girl I have been talking to and she keeps acting like she wants me to be her boyfriend one email then the next email she acts like I am a loser whats up with that??huh laugh

I'm not quite sure anyone can give you an answer with the little bit of info you provided.

StatGirl's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:16 PM
I use my home computer as a replacement for real human contact.

StatGirl's photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:30 PM

Time to move on. Probably shouldn't have been teasing about marriage that soon. Guys don't take that well usually. This bi/swinging stuff could have been what has been keeping him back from you, but it could a way to get you to end things. And both could be true at the same time.

I *think* she was teasing HIM about being married since she barely sees/hears from him. But regardless, I was also leaning towards thinking he was making up a story to run her off.

If a guy is going to be THAT open, he would have been THAT open from the start. And if he was being truthful about this lifestyle, he would have just told her about it and not have just suddenly tried to drag her into a weekend orgy - not knowing if she was even into that or not.

The whole thing reeks of a fib to me.

StatGirl's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:10 PM

If I try to reply to a msg., will the system tell me the person has blocked me? Will they show up as deativated?

I'm not sure about how JSH does it...but when I want to know if I've been blocked by anyone, I look in the mirror and ask myself, "Have you been a **** to anyone lately?" If I answer Yes, then I feel pretty good about the assumption that I've been blockd.

StatGirl's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:41 PM
I guess you could just look around the ship for the shortest, blindest guy with the hairiest palms you've ever seen, and you'd have your master bater.

StatGirl's photo
Wed 04/16/08 04:50 AM
We're hovering around $3.25 here in Nashville.

StatGirl's photo
Wed 04/16/08 04:15 AM

Trust me if the mind isn't nurtured (the emotional needs met)the kitty cat remains closed.

drinker

StatGirl's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:46 PM
Jenny 867-530 ni-eey-ineeeee

StatGirl's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:13 PM

No never...

Ditto

StatGirl's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:50 PM

Yeah, I became single again when my second wife passed away. We'd been married over 10 years and she was great. Me, not so, with my 20-20 hind sight.

And thanks for all the perspective here. Sometimes I get to thinking mine is the only perspective and need to be reminded that there's other ways of looking at things out there.

Geo.

So sorry you lost your wife frown

StatGirl's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:46 PM

to my room...stat :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh

StatGirl's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:45 PM

Sorry too much to read laugh

LOL!! I read 5 words and thought....too much reading.

StatGirl's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:10 PM

laugh No! I posted this:
If I hold the shift button down too long doing
((((((((((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))
My keyboard does some weird lock up thing & I can't un do it.
grumble embarassed

Went back to look & it wasn't there.
So I went up to my back arrow to see if I was trippin & hit send AGAIN & went & looked & it wasn't there again!!

Another example of the ills of abusing your buttons.

StatGirl's photo
Sun 04/06/08 02:55 PM

noway noway noway noway
IT'S NOT LETTING ME POST IN HERE!!! WTH!!!

I think "it" changed it's mind.

StatGirl's photo
Sun 04/06/08 02:48 PM

What Does the "F" Button Stand for

It stands for happiness.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7