Community > Posts By > unscarred

unscarred's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:56 PM
Strange... I'm going to bed right now...

unscarred's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:50 PM
Skirts on prom night... The Canadian dollar... My tolerance for beer...drinker

unscarred's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:40 PM
I'm intrigued, but confused... What are the others saying?

unscarred's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:29 PM

FARMER what did you hear ??
Musta been by Pink Floyd ...drinker smokin

unscarred's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:22 PM

Dude, where's my bong?

Oops... sorry I have to be PC ... my hooka...
At beachfarmers place... wait a sec... WHERE'S MINE?!?!

unscarred's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:18 PM
If it's not secret, don't bogart it!smokin

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:00 PM

Good point...daughter took photo and was making me laugh that day...i'll try to think of that (instead of how evil her mom is) drinker
Good kids and evil exes... We could be twins!!! Do what I do on a night like this. Focus on being a great dad, and forget about the b!tch. You'll go to bed happy.drinker

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:47 PM

Wow... 5 replies already...

My children are my priority. I love both of them. I just seen my daughter for the first time in 3 months.

I tell everyone I date that the issues I have with their mothers is MY issue and YOU will not be brought in the middle of it. My past is my past and I will deal with it. I try as much as I can to keep it separate, but the ladies around here don't want to see that. It's not like I have been dating much... Since November I have been on... let's see... 1 date.

As for the boozing thing... Um... No. I don't drink.
Then start smoking pot.:tongue:

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:45 PM

you think thats bad.....

try being a single parent.........

and ugly...........
No sh!t. How long was it between women for you, Jay? A month or so?

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:36 PM
I only have 1, but I know what it's like to spend christmas alone. My ONLY family is my daughter, and I have to give her to her mom at 2 o'clock on christmas, leaving me absolutely alone. My advice to you? Get some booze and go to bed early. And get used to it.

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:30 PM
Give your grandma my number.laugh

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:38 AM

Tell me about it...I don't think I get past the 1st conversation and they're off running-hmmm maybe it could be the 2 screaming kids I usually have in the background??? laugh
Damn. I only have one screaming kid to scare them away... Maybe its me...laugh laugh

I don't think it's necessarily the kids it the constant interruption of- "get down from there" "stop that" "you have to the count of 3 young man!" laugh
LMFAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:33 AM

Tell me about it...I don't think I get past the 1st conversation and they're off running-hmmm maybe it could be the 2 screaming kids I usually have in the background??? laugh
Damn. I only have one screaming kid to scare them away... Maybe its me...laugh laugh

unscarred's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:15 AM
Thats hilarious. And totally true. I'm starting to think MMs are just a "hook" to get people talking to someone quickly, so they don't give up on JSH after a couple of days.

unscarred's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:20 PM
151 n Cokedrinker

unscarred's photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:22 PM
laugh laugh laugh Gotta be a fake story, but hilarious. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.drinker

unscarred's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:57 PM
Damn. That was kinda fun. Maybe we need more obvious fakes, just tm liven things up a bit.

unscarred's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:53 PM
TNA, I guess. I was a huge WCW fan, but then the buyout happened. Wrestling just isn't the same anymore...sad

unscarred's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:38 PM

lets try this 1 more time... a REAL picture, please. c'mon! I'm no tom cruise, but I show who I really am.

I think Tom Cruise is overrated:wink: and WHY are all the hotties so far away?
blushing blushing blushing I might ask you the same question...:wink:

unscarred's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:30 PM

Okay, so you say ur 21, ur prof says 22 and you're a fan of the Sprouse twins, aren't they like 13? So you're probably no older than them... Aren't they on some disney show? I think my little nephew watches it...
I think you're on to something, jayme. Crap... I've been posting on her forums! I better not be on nightline!

Previous 1 3