Remember Jesus is the reason for the season
and your new year is a successful and prosperous one
in whatever you pursue.

Peace and Love to all.

Sincerely

Dan

DanLee1981's photo
Fri 12/20/13 06:04 AM

There are also good people in Nigeria. Don't you think it is wrong to label a certain people scammers? Scammers may be from any part of the world.

The truth is brother, so many of your fellow country men and women have done this for such a long time now that some people have just given up faith in you all and tar you with the same brush.

Its not nice I know, but this is a fact for a lot of people.
I live in London and have many friends from Nigerian decent with good educations and future prospects but the majority choose to to do these things.

Its a shame really.

DanLee1981's photo
Thu 12/19/13 09:35 PM
Edited by DanLee1981 on Thu 12/19/13 09:37 PM
Hats off to you mate! Honesty is the best policy, I reckon.
You just have to figure out the fakes from the real on here.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Hope you find what you're looking for and I do mean that sincerely.

You don't sound sad either mate. You've got to keep your chin up and show you're confident!
Otherwise the trollers will eat you alive!

OR GIVE SHITE ADVICE!!

noway
"I would do myself a favor and take a booze holiday for a year or so for you and your kids sake. Worked out to be a really good idea for everyone I know and might set a really good example for kids who are learning their grief coping skills from the most important person in their lives."noway

What the hell is wrong with you PacificStar48??!!
The man has children to raise for crying out loud.
What a wicked thing to say. I pray for you.

DanLee1981's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:55 AM
I think it might be the case of not wanting to be labelled as a, well you know what. I don't want to be offensive.

lovexkiki's comment, REAL TALK!!!

DanLee1981's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:39 AM
(pirate radio voice)

SHOUT TO ALL THE MINGLERS HERE FROM THE UK!

NORTH, SOUTH, EAST & WEST,

ALL THE MANDEM BIG UP YOUR CHEST,

ALL THE GYALDEM PUSH UP YOUR BREAST!

(Ahem)

sorry about that, couldn't resist it. haha

PRESENT

NW London

Peace and Love

DanLee1981's photo
Wed 12/18/13 06:48 AM
Thank you again PacificStar48.

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 06:25 PM
OUCH!
you couldnt be more wrong. And did anyone stop to think that i might always look like this naturally? Im happy and confident in the way i look and its not like ive suffered from it. And the next girl isnt paying for what the last did or didnt do. I dont hold grudges thats just stupid. The last wasnt ignored at all either. Video games and tv are light entertainment for when im alone. I have a job and a good social life. Most girls actually offered to play when they saw it. I wont say anything else regarding the message but i respect and am grateful for your honest opinion.

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:17 PM
Sorry. Big thumbs on a little touch screen. But back to what i was saying. After the USA i came home in 09 and been clean ever since and the best thing is my kids still love me and forgive all i had done. I feel blessed and i will always be there for them God willing. Its a difficult job but im more than ready for it and as they are in their teens now, i think i got back to reality just in time especially how teens are these days. Stay strong dads and mums. If you want to do it, you will. Sorry its long winded but i had to say something. Peace and Love to all.

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:06 PM
Edited by DanLee1981 on Tue 12/17/13 04:22 PM
Hi I am a single dad too. And to be honest i didnt do much of a good job. I was young and naive thinking I was ready to start a family. Had a poor education and hardly any money. It started out ok through the pregnancy then just before my first son arrived everything just went wrong. Lost my job got depressed and felt worthless and turned to drink and drugs to substitute. It got so bad she actually stabbed me in the neck. but we still carried on and had our second son and I was still in the trap. We split for good and after that did some hard time both in UK and USA.

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 03:30 PM
Edited by DanLee1981 on Tue 12/17/13 03:35 PM
Oh I believe that!laugh
Most of if not all of my ex's have been caribbean so I know how long that can take. Always been worth the wait though. Oh yes!:tongue:
And thanks again sweetness. I can already tell you are a very supportive and understanding woman and any man would be so blessed to have you. I would love to stay in touch with you.x

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:03 AM
Thanks again teebee79.:smile:
And the photo, says I can't be controlled, to me anyway.
Your interpretation is spot on.
Hence "do my thing, my way".
I won't change it.
I've actually had a few interests and messages since posting from mainly women in the UK so I'm happy with that.

Its a shame I don't live in Brooklyn anymore. frustrated
I'd be over the river to take you on a date in a flash!!!

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 08:14 AM
Edited by DanLee1981 on Tue 12/17/13 08:27 AM
Sorry i need to make a correction there. I never actually said anything about a woman waffling. It says someone to waffle with, about back in the day or the old times. I still stand by what I said in the last comments about it though

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 07:57 AM

Thank you CrysalFairy. I respect your opinion. My thing my way doesnt refer to when Im with someone but i understand.
And theres always room for what a woman wants I will just do it the way I do and if I do it wrong its her way or vice versa. And demands? Theyre ideals actually. If they arent met it doesnt mean shes shot down. And almost every womans profile has these similar ideals or demands if you prefer. And with regards to waffling, if you talk too much without making any sense or about materialistc things that are irrelevant, Im going to tell you. I would want to be told the same and I have. And she can be and do what she likes i havent got it in me to control anyone but myself.

Lest to say I can take control of a situation if needed.
I think hardly any woman wants a man to just let her do it all

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 07:44 AM
Thank you CrysalFairy. I respect your opinion. My thing my way doesnt refer to when Im with someone but i understand.
And theres always room for what a woman wants I will just do it the way I do and if I do it wrong its her way or vice versa. And demands? Theyre ideals actually. If they arent met it doesnt mean shes shot down. And almost every womans profile has these similar ideals or demands if you prefer. And with regards to waffling, if you talk too much without making any sense or about materialistc things that are irrelevant, Im going to tell you. I would want to be told the same and I have. And she can be and do what she likes i havent got it in me to control anyone but myself.

DanLee1981's photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:01 AM
happy flowerforyou . I'll keep an eye out for you just incase lol
sadly I cant come to the states to do the same

DanLee1981's photo
Mon 12/16/13 12:32 PM
A few more photos up now so hope they're better.

Judging by the silence though maybe it is ok.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Much appreciation x

DanLee1981's photo
Sun 12/15/13 10:14 AM
Hi and thank you teebee79.

I actually agree now you have said it.

Better get the camera out and brush my teeth again lol.

DanLee1981's photo
Fri 12/13/13 06:31 AM
Im up for all feedback, pointers or criticism.

DanLee1981's photo
Fri 12/13/13 04:55 AM
Hi,
I'm looking for women to rate my profile.
I don't mind where you're from but more focused on rates from the UK. Thanks.