Community > Posts By > Paul

Paul's photo
Sun 11/22/20 12:33 AM
Burien spontaneous woman wanted

Paul's photo
Wed 11/04/20 05:48 PM
I am feeling lonely this evening and a pretty good looking man and I am looking for a slender woman from berian who would like to meet I am very generous and will make it worth your while Paul

Paul's photo
Sat 05/30/20 01:04 AM
Edited by Paul on Sat 05/30/20 01:06 AM
Hi my name is Paul I'm from burian if you are a women that is close by would like to be treated nicely to the guys it's not too hard on the eyes in would like to spoil you let me know If you're familiar with 3 tree point that would be helpful as well reach out dealing Feeling kind of lonely this evening

Paul's photo
Tue 05/19/20 11:44 PM
One exceptional night Is that is something you would like you like to be with a good man why is man fun I really would like some company my dad died Last week could sure use some company a free thinking woman likes to talk about add stuff good stuff for the funny stuff gotta be sexy gotta be cute give you shout out Paul in Burian

Paul's photo
Wed 04/22/20 02:40 AM
I have never done this before new to the online stuff but it is my birthday on the 23rd I turn 58 and if there is a lady that would like to be spoiled that it lives near Burien Washington it we make our day. Chronological age is not an issue but empathy and a slender body is. Interested reach out to me

Paul's photo
Sat 10/19/19 03:58 AM
Are there people out there that are INFJ and path if so I'd love to hear from them compare notes see if we all like each other this is Paul