Community > Posts By > Yan

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 10:28 AM
You have a valid point there.
I put it there because 99% of the people that "match" me are banned 1 minute later..
But for those who are here with the right intentions, it might indeed sound too negative.
Thanks for the advice!

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 10:26 AM
Hey Riverspirit..
I think you misunderstood a bit.
I mean: I spend quite a lot of evenings in hotels. I'm not the kind of person to go out to a bar and talk to random strangers.
And having dinner all alone 4 times in a row, like this week, is not always fun.
That's why I said it would be nice to have somebody to talk to during dinner, or while enjoying a good glass of wine.
I did not imply this should lead to more or that my intentions are to have sex after dinner or whatever....
It's more like having a "good friend" in several places, who you know you can meet whenever you're there. For me, that would work better than having to talk to a stranger every night.
I hope this makes sense? :-)

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 10:20 AM
Welcome from another new member :-)

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 08:49 AM
I added one more sentence to my description. I hope it helps :-)

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 08:49 AM
I'm putting it as a "bonus".
Some nice company during dinner or enjoying a good glass of wine would be very nice already

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 08:48 AM
To meet interesting people on my many business trips

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 05:19 AM
I thought I filled in everything :-)
I will have another look!

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 05:18 AM
Those are very wise words!
Thanks a lot!!

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 05:17 AM
Thank you all!

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 04:27 AM
physical benefits ...

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 04:27 AM
Thanks! Updated :-)

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 02:53 AM
What do women think of somebody like me who travels a lot for work and who would love to meet a lovely woman to pass some nice evenings (or days sometimes) with, having dinner, a drink, etc ...
and maybe becoming friends with benefits, because a relationship is really difficult when you're away from home a lot.

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 02:31 AM
Hi all.
I write this post for 2 reasons:
1. I'm curious what the real people think about my profile here
2. Why am I only getting messages from fake people?

Thanks for any replies!

Yan's photo
Wed 09/25/19 02:24 AM
Hi all.

I am 47 years young and even younger in my mind. Cultural, well educated, a currently very busy with my business, which implies traveling a lot.
I have a stressful life, so some nice relaxing time would be very welcome now and then. I am very open-minded you you can tell me anything, you won't offend or shock me :-)

Hope to get some reactions :-)