Community > Posts By > edukated

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:04 PM
Why didn't Superman save the World Trade Center...?

Because he was in a WheelChair.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:07 PM
How do you Kill a Retard...?

Give them a Knife and Ask who's Special.

*Close Thread*

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:06 PM

A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money.

The old guy said, “Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel.”

“I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents.”

“The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I’d accumulated a fortune of $1.37.”

“Then my wife’s father died and left us two million dollars.”

haha. nice

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:58 PM
Who won the Polish Beauty Contest...?

No One.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:30 PM

That is just so wrong, your gonna have to say 10 hale marries for that.

I'll do 20 just in case.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:27 PM
Edited by edukated on Mon 12/10/07 08:28 PM
Following the Christmas Spirit Myers.

What did the Blind, Retarded, Deaf Girl get for Christmas...?

Cancer.

I am so going to hell...

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:15 PM
Post em up. I'll start.

Why did the Little Boy Fall off the Swing?

Because he had no arms.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:38 PM

uh...there was nothing sarcastic at all in that. I think you should quit while your...well...i cant really say ahead...cause you dug yourselve a nice hole here. So maybe just quit...maybe even appologize...and try to not make "sarcastic" posts that make you come across as a complete jack@$$.

Just a thought.

Well from my humor standpoint it was sarcasm. For Christ Sake doesn't anyone have a Really Dry Sense of Humor. I guess its te Canadian in me cuz jeez.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:34 PM
Edited by edukated on Mon 12/10/07 05:34 PM

Awh, sponge bob angry pants, don't open up a conversation like you did, with the horrid temperment, and then get mad because people draw conclusions about you. Your 19 on the internet, that's sadder, you should be able to walk out your front door and find a single woman... Jist if you lived closer I would be on you like white on rice. edukated, your attitude is all wrong.

Well as my profile states I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm only here for networking. So Sorry to burst your Bubble.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:26 PM
Again. Sarcasm has failed.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:06 PM

Those two will be too busy either reading a book, or writing about picking up women to actually recognise they are amongst women.

You know Jistme, I have made no generalizations towards you or any of your posts. I have not pointed out the fact that you are a 44 year old man looking for a woman on the Internet. Nor did I point out, that if you are at this stage in your life and searching on the internet for "the one", that you're hopeless and must be seriously desperate, since all the women you know are not interested in you.

so with saying that. Please Go Die.

Thank You

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:14 AM

Edukated is full of crap

excuse me, who are you again?

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:11 AM
Edited by edukated on Mon 12/10/07 11:12 AM
oh boy, I'd first like to state the painfully obvious, I sure didnt explain this subject well at all.

I never meant to say "I aint your *****" in a offensive manner. Its supposed to be taken light heartedly.

I'd also like to state why I posted this thread. It is not because I am bitter. I'm just tired of seeing all these posts on here of the "Nice Guy saying He is being Screwed."

What I am trying to say is. If what your doing is not working try a different approach. I'm not saying be someone you're not, I'm saying you need to get some backbone in you and try from a different angle. Only then will, you be able to recognize the faults in your previous approach.

I'd also like to state that, even though I've never been in a "Real" Relationship, Yes, I've had my heart broken and after that I held this high wall of armor to prevent that sort of thing from happening again. But that should not negate the fact of what I'm saying. Some of You say I Lack Experience, please define experience. Because from the angle I'm looking at I have experienced a lot with the short time I've spent on this earth.

Also I know I sounded like an asshole in my first post, i again apologize. It wasn't supposed to be taken that seriously with the example I gave. It was supposed to be taken in a sarcastic tone and as I explained on a previous page, sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:59 PM

reeled one in with his smooth ways. hmmmmmmmm

sounds like someone has been reading some kind of self help book on getting a date.laugh laugh laugh laugh

no actually it's just confidence.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:52 PM

God made everyone beautiful..
If you can't find that within yourself..
Then no one will see it within you..

If you want to take the first step..
Atleast start with "hello"..
Enjoy what you have that was given to you..

We Have a Winner!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:51 PM
Edited by edukated on Sun 12/09/07 09:51 PM

Now for me, just my prefernce here... This is not a gorgeous man. At first glance, I thought he might be a woman...

You're Just a Hater.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:48 PM
Yeah I totally missed with my point

jesus.

ahh **** it.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:45 PM

You might want to redefine some things.

I'm a "nice guy" and try to be a gentleman with the ladies. But you won;t see me "whining" or complaining.

The redneck shut his mouth and never said another word.

So don't mistake kindness for weakness, nor a "nice guy" to all be "pushovers". I like to think we can be "well rounded" in many facets of life. Just know when to use each. bigsmile

and yes, I know that my explaining may not make much sense over the internet. its sort of hard to explain and I guess sarcasm doesn't communicate well on here as well...haha

But what I'm trying to say you can still be that Nice Guy. You dont have to be a Jerk to get the woman...Just stand up for yourself.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:41 PM
What I'm trying to say is, I'm tired of hearing guys *****ing about how rough it is for a nice guy. Go look around at some of the other threads.

I know a lot of the singal guys on here have been used and are looking for Mrs. Right.

What I'm saying is stop complaining and change your approach

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:38 PM

well no matter how badly you end this fairy tale
it will always be true lol
most girls go to jerks
or confused themselves thinkin it s a good guy
and some rare girls actually end up hapilly ever after
:wink: bigsmile

this is true...its always worked this way tho, but in all honesty if a man stands up for himself in the early goings then not only does he gain self respect but he also gains respect from the girl.

If you want to sit back and play victim then do it. If you want to wait until she realizes hey you're a good catch, then be my guest and wait. All I'm suggesting is that you make some changes so you can get that relationship you want, without becoming something you're not.

Previous 1