Mon 04/07/14 03:22 PM
Thank you everyone

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 04/07/14 08:33 AM
Thank you:smile:

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 04/07/14 08:16 AM
Good morning everyone,

I decided to come back and give this site another try after many years away.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.:smile: flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 07/18/11 04:06 PM

Casey Anthony, because she knows that she killed her daughter, it should never take 31 days to report your daughter missing. rant grumble explode mad :angry:
I have to look this one up. I havent heard about Casey Anthony before now.

she is the mother here in Florida that didnt report her 2yr old daughter missing for 31 days, and then they found her body. She was out parting the whole time that her daughter was missing. The jury found her not guilty because they didnt have enought to convict her. She will have to answer to a higher power one day.
I just read about it...they are saying that they are afraid for Anthonys safety, when she is released from jail. She might have to answer to the people now, sounds like she might get hers, before she stands before God. Sad story!

it is a very sad story, and your right she might get hers before she stands before God.

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 07/18/11 04:05 PM
just keep moving on, there are more fish in the sea.

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 07/18/11 04:02 PM

It seems like every time I use the search function, anyone who looks interesting hasn't been on the site in over a month. Am I the only one having this problem?

Pretty common, and not a problem per se...Just a fact, this site is amazing for chatting with people that live absolutely nowhere near you but falls short for much local.

I have to agree with Fearand Loathing on this.

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 07/18/11 04:00 PM

Casey Anthony, because she knows that she killed her daughter, it should never take 31 days to report your daughter missing. rant grumble explode mad :angry:
I have to look this one up. I havent heard about Casey Anthony before now.

she is the mother here in Florida that didnt report her 2yr old daughter missing for 31 days, and then they found her body. She was out parting the whole time that her daughter was missing. The jury found her not guilty because they didnt have enought to convict her. She will have to answer to a higher power one day.

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 07/18/11 03:56 PM
did the first one, so I would have to stick with being single. drinker

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 07/18/11 03:54 PM

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 07/18/11 07:48 AM
It is nice and sunny here in the panhandle of Florida today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.:smile: flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 07/17/11 05:59 PM
prayers are being sentflowerforyou flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 07/17/11 08:55 AM
:banana: feeding my horse, goat, pig and chickens. :banana:

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 07/17/11 08:51 AM

my day would be much better if you would send that rain over here :tongue:

I will see what i can do. LOL

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 07/17/11 07:46 AM
It is just another rainy day here in the panhandle of Florida, we need the rain, but I would sure like to see some sun today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.bigsmile

mcattygarnett's photo
Sat 09/18/10 11:48 AM
I wear scrubs most of the time, and the other times my daughter says that I need to be on what not to wear. LOL laugh

mcattygarnett's photo
Sat 09/18/10 11:41 AM
I was a military brat so I really dont have a hometown..I made sure that I have stayed in this area for over 30 yrs so that my daughter would have that hometown that I didnt have.

mcattygarnett's photo
Sat 09/18/10 11:34 AM
It really depends on the people involved in the relationship. I have had them work for awhile and then it seems that it just fizzles out.

mcattygarnett's photo
Thu 08/26/10 03:01 PM

Does your Mum hate it there?...How old is she?...Is she physically or mentally incapacitated?...Does she live independently?...Does she care that the house leaks is old and crumbly?

she likes the property, just not the moble home, she is 66 and is in poor health. she doesnt drive anymore, and she stays in and out of the hospital. we have talked many times about her moving in with me, but she doesnt want to yet. I have to respect that, plus she has 3 dogs, a horse, a pot belly pig, a goat, and a bird, so its not like I can just pack her up and move her. I moved closer to take care of her. She has asked my sister and her husband to fix the leaks or to let me buy her another moble home but they told her that if I did that and put it on their property, that when something happened to her, that the moble home would be theirs, so she told me not to buy her one. there is alot more going on then you know, and I dont have the time to go into it all. But I do have a right to feel the way that I do.

You point out that they told HER (your mom) that if you bought her a new mobile home and put it on their property that they would own it. First, that's NOT how contract law and ownership works. They may own the PROPERTY, but unless you sign it over to them, they DON'T own the new mobile home. Besides, why even worry about putting it on their property? If there's a KOA or other mobile home park in the area, you could have it delivered there after you buy it and move your mom to the new location and her new home. Worth considering ...

I would do that if she didnt have all of her animals. I cant take a horse, goat and a pig to a moble home park. LOL

In that case, then, some of the animals would need to go ... but, that may not be possible, so you're back where you began ...

trust me I have been down that road with her a few times, she is very hard headed

mcattygarnett's photo
Thu 08/26/10 02:25 PM

Honesty is the best policy! Let her know! If it is your house, you have rights! Tell mom, she can see her all she wants, just not at your home. Unfortunately, it is not easy! Sometimes, in life we all have to do things, we do not like!:smile:

Your right about having to do things you dont like. happy

mcattygarnett's photo
Thu 08/26/10 02:24 PM

Does your Mum hate it there?...How old is she?...Is she physically or mentally incapacitated?...Does she live independently?...Does she care that the house leaks is old and crumbly?

she likes the property, just not the moble home, she is 66 and is in poor health. she doesnt drive anymore, and she stays in and out of the hospital. we have talked many times about her moving in with me, but she doesnt want to yet. I have to respect that, plus she has 3 dogs, a horse, a pot belly pig, a goat, and a bird, so its not like I can just pack her up and move her. I moved closer to take care of her. She has asked my sister and her husband to fix the leaks or to let me buy her another moble home but they told her that if I did that and put it on their property, that when something happened to her, that the moble home would be theirs, so she told me not to buy her one. there is alot more going on then you know, and I dont have the time to go into it all. But I do have a right to feel the way that I do.

You point out that they told HER (your mom) that if you bought her a new mobile home and put it on their property that they would own it. First, that's NOT how contract law and ownership works. They may own the PROPERTY, but unless you sign it over to them, they DON'T own the new mobile home. Besides, why even worry about putting it on their property? If there's a KOA or other mobile home park in the area, you could have it delivered there after you buy it and move your mom to the new location and her new home. Worth considering ...

I would do that if she didnt have all of her animals. I cant take a horse, goat and a pig to a moble home park. LOL

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25