Community > Posts By > cuppy59

cuppy59's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:18 AM
Let us give thanks for all we have been blessed with.....

flowers HAPPY EASTERflowers

cuppy59's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:14 AM

(((((CUPPY, DAVEY))))))))biggrin wow seeing you all online brings back the old times.........anyone have any left over llama balls or did Tom hide them all

(((Snuggles))) Darlin...you know when we are on the crazy stuff never ends. I have a feeling they are buried in a small grave behind his house for future use....laugh

cuppy59's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:12 AM

Why does there have to be so much drama in the forums. When I joined, I had so much fun, knocking around, telling funny stories, flirting for the sake of fun, making new and lasting friendships and above all using my time on JSH/Mingle as an escape for excitement and adventure.

I haven't been around much since October. The anger and disappointment that I see made me very sad.

I hope that those with broken hearts will mend, those that are unhappy find a moment to unleash a smile or two, those that seek a fulfilling relationship, find one and embrace it, and those that enjoy meeting people of different races and cultures, learn from their new friends as I have.

Always remember that when someone writes something, it can be interpreted in so many different ways. I rarely take anything personal, and why should I. Most of you don't know me, so you don't have a clue about what makes me tick, or for that matter what makes anyone tick.

I just want to have fun, put a smile on someones face and project a positive attitude in everything I may say or do.
i miss those days too hun !sad

These days are here, my sweet friend...Spread the humor, drink a few beers or pour them on a friend, I say!

cuppy59's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:11 AM

I hate threads like this. "Why so much drama?" "Why are people so mean?" Blah blah blah. It's all in how you take it. Writing a thread like this is simply adding to it and catering to all the other drama addicts out there.

Hey...we are having fun and just making a great day out of it.....

Just give us a smile and don't step in any dog poop ....lol

cuppy59's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:09 AM

We did have a really good time playing in the threads, especially in the person above threads. It was a great way just to share some laughs and blow off steam, flirt a little light heartedly and just have fun.

But for all my joking and cutting up serious is who I am.....So sue me laugh

Ok...be serious with me....I can take a punch in the arm and a beer poured in my lap as long as your ready for a food fight...hehehehe

Pffffft~ *pushes Cuppy in the jello pool* Food fights are so impersonal....let's get Durty~

Hey now....It takes 47 large boxes of jello to fill an average tub...How do you suppose we work this one out...I suggest we not use cherry. It stains....lmao

Ahhhh...one who, if they know this, must be as freaky as me!
(I can make 64 work in mine, but only 8.6 oz of oil on my rubber sheet)laugh

Ummmmmmmmmm....Thank god rubber sheets don't absorb...lmbo

cuppy59's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:07 AM

been gone for a few so things haven't changed uh

I guess they need us back for laughs, eh?:wink:

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:37 PM
I have to go for my manicure, pedicure, full body tan so hand over your damn wallet, cuz I do all these things for your a$$!!!laugh laugh laugh

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:34 PM
Thank ya, (((Grammy))) dear! I'm off to pounce tonight....so glad you stopped by to smile, girlie!smooched flowerforyou

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:30 PM
BurninIron devil

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:30 PM

blushing I would like to watch a handsome stud give you a full body massageblushing

OMG....Lee...Talk to me...do you have issues or what? :wink:

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:28 PM

Still 47, really......

Darn Pete...you have been the same age since we was in school togetha! lmbolaugh

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:27 PM
Psssssssssssssssssst!!!!

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:26 PM
Jack be nimble, Jack just aint quick....slaphead

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:26 PM
I just love old.....all the more fun to get the pulse pushin harder...yikes...bigsmile

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:24 PM
bustme1

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:23 PM
Geez....I can't wait to meet you tonight!!!!flowerforyou

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:52 PM
I just posted this topic to tell people to lighten up and have a blast. We all have enough crap in our surreal lives that we don't need to bring it to the forums.

I am just thankful that I have had a place to go to play and pounce to avoid exploding.

I'll keep my smiles, thanks to the cool and funny people I have come to know and befriend....flowerforyou

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:22 PM
:heart: Happy Day to ya!:heart: My son's b-day is sunday too!!! yeah!

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:18 PM
I think he has enough warning signs already....What a hoot owl...lol

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:17 PM
I was afraid to mention that I make a kick a$$ oatmeal with Omega! No that didn't say cinnamon...laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25