Community > Posts By > cuppy59

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:21 AM
Put all your emotions and cares aside....Today is Good Friday, so lets make the best of the day and the whole weekend.

Who wants to be my Easter Bunny???bigsmile

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:19 AM

Since it's Friday and I am free as a bird, I'll start with a slippery nipple and work my way across the table, Davey!drinker

Hmm was that the drink or you just want some liqueur on your nipple bigsmile

After a few, it may just end up that way.....rofl

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:18 AM

((((sherry)))) flowerforyou hey doll

It sure won't be hard to forget your name...flowerforyou Now let's put our heads together for some plans to put a spark under these dirty ole men!

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:16 AM
Since it's Friday and I am free as a bird, I'll start with a slippery nipple and work my way across the table, Davey!drinker

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:15 AM

pitchfork Women send your nekkid pics to mepitchfork

OMG....I can't scare off the few friends I have....darn itlaugh laugh

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:13 AM

Gosh I have had a hunger for the old ones buildin' up inside for some time. I hope you boys are ready for grillin???

Is that grillin' or girllin' bigsmile I'm good either way bigsmile pitchfork

The girl is doin the grillin....I'll cook ya on your back side first, then work on the front..smooched

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:12 AM

Tsk Tsk Tsk

AS A Blue BOX I command Order and respect. laugh laugh laugh

THERE IS NO FETCHING from I or Boone. Do u want me to show u to your rooms? hehehhehe

Can my room have flowers and be totally engulfed in sea blue? Boone would even let me have special pillows...hehehe

YEAH....ME.....laugh laugh laugh

I like those piwaws....and the warm firey feelin ya generate under the covers...hehehehe

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:11 AM

Hey (((Davey))) How are ya darlin? I miss the threads you started...Now to go and find all the dirty ole men...

Restarted it... just for you sweetie, nice to see you back flowers

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/217435?page=1

Im all over it...I love the ole boys...they sure know how to have fun:wink:

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:08 AM

Hey Davey we still have the Man Law thread laugh laugh laugh

And may your Manlaw live on through eternity...Yikes....did I say that? Shame on me!!!!slaphead

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:07 AM
Gosh I have had a hunger for the old ones buildin' up inside for some time. I hope you boys are ready for grillin???

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:05 AM

Tsk Tsk Tsk

AS A Blue BOX I command Order and respect. laugh laugh laugh

THERE IS NO FETCHING from I or Boone. Do u want me to show u to your rooms? hehehhehe

Can my room have flowers and be totally engulfed in sea blue? Boone would even let me have special pillows...hehehe

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:00 AM

Why does there have to be so much drama in the forums. When I joined, I had so much fun, knocking around, telling funny stories, flirting for the sake of fun, making new and lasting friendships and above all using my time on JSH/Mingle as an escape for excitement and adventure.

I haven't been around much since October. The anger and disappointment that I see made me very sad.

I hope that those with broken hearts will mend, those that are unhappy find a moment to unleash a smile or two, those that seek a fulfilling relationship, find one and embrace it, and those that enjoy meeting people of different races and cultures, learn from their new friends as I have.

Always remember that when someone writes something, it can be interpreted in so many different ways. I rarely take anything personal, and why should I. Most of you don't know me, so you don't have a clue about what makes me tick, or for that matter what makes anyone tick.

I just want to have fun, put a smile on someones face and project a positive attitude in everything I may say or do.

I hear that cuppy. People get so wrapped up in people and events that they don't actually know a thing about. Seems very sad to me. I don't worry about what any one posts about me, as you say they don't know me so who cares.

Hey (((Davey))) How are ya darlin? I miss the threads you started...Now to go and find all the dirty ole men...

I was looking for it the other night, it's waaaaaaaay in the pages... I was thinking of just starting a new one.

I should look in my posts and see if I have been there in the last 250 since its been a while...:laughing:

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:59 AM

Well you know me every once in a while a squirrel finds a nut. laugh laugh

ohh and BTW ((((CUPPY)))) flowers

Awwweee....Hugs and kisses to ya, darlin! I miss you too!winking

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:58 AM

Ahh remember the Mirror run thread Cuppy? Those were good times back in those days herelaugh
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ya know, (((Lee))) You really came out of your shell from back in the days. lmao The madame really loved her pet!!

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:57 AM
Edited by cuppy59 on Fri 04/10/09 10:01 AM

We all are hurt at one point in our lives. No reason to contaminate the rest of the world. Knowing how to react to those that are reaching out is a very valuable characteristic. Listening first and responding when needed has always worked for me.

I'm an Irish Chicka myself and my leprechaun friend told me to follow the rainbow. I'm not looking for a pot of gold, just the pot to swim in...hehehehe

I want to have a rational conversation but my hangover is too bad to allow reason and logic. I went swimming in a vat of Erdinger last night, 'twas fun!

You jumped right over me...I must have been in diving mode..rofl rofl

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:55 AM

<------------ Here ya go Cuppy laugh laugh laugh

Remembers all the fun and looks to have so much more bigsmile

Thanks (((Zman)))flowerforyou Aren't you the goofball!!!tongue2

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:54 AM

Why does there have to be so much drama in the forums. When I joined, I had so much fun, knocking around, telling funny stories, flirting for the sake of fun, making new and lasting friendships and above all using my time on JSH/Mingle as an escape for excitement and adventure.

I haven't been around much since October. The anger and disappointment that I see made me very sad.

I hope that those with broken hearts will mend, those that are unhappy find a moment to unleash a smile or two, those that seek a fulfilling relationship, find one and embrace it, and those that enjoy meeting people of different races and cultures, learn from their new friends as I have.

Always remember that when someone writes something, it can be interpreted in so many different ways. I rarely take anything personal, and why should I. Most of you don't know me, so you don't have a clue about what makes me tick, or for that matter what makes anyone tick.

I just want to have fun, put a smile on someones face and project a positive attitude in everything I may say or do.

I hear that cuppy. People get so wrapped up in people and events that they don't actually know a thing about. Seems very sad to me. I don't worry about what any one posts about me, as you say they don't know me so who cares.

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:52 AM

If you were around, I would tell ya, damn..."Let's have a drink and laugh till we can't breathe! Here's too ya Girl!drinker

Let's not allow distance to stop us from enjoying a nice cold one :banana:

Heck....I'll pop open a bottle of champagne and share it with ya anytime. :banana:

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!! I will do the same, but will open a poor man's champagne (ice cold Corona) after work :banana:

Heck....that costs more than the bubbly I drink...slaphead

laugh there are just some things that I won't scrimp out on drinks

keep the positivity flowing and dodge all those negatives vibes!!!!

I have a syringe filled with a giggles potion.

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:51 AM

Yes,everyone is right...I am probally, still considered new...
But , when I first came here I used to joke on the forums..and Loved it,...That is what I am going to go back to doing, it was alot of fun....:tongue: :banana: drinks glasses smokin

Being to serious..just causes confusion.

So what do ya want to do...We can have a virtual picnic with the kids during the day and then romp in a virtual tiki bar later in the evening!

Sounds wonderful......Count me in...Again.....:tongue: bigsmile :banana: :banana: drinks drinks smokin

You got it...Make sure you have plenty of SPF:wink:

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:50 AM

I heartily agree with you, cuppy. You hit the nail on the head. Everyone is so uptight, they forgot how to have fun. Thank God I have two beautiful girls to remind me what innocent joy is all about.:heart: I have always been a silly kid masquerading as a responsible adult anyway. Being with them gives me an excuse to do so in public without getting stares.rofl

(((Cntrygrl)))

Heck....I want to stay a kid again. I have a blast with mine, even if they are all grown. They remind me everyday that they are glad that I have that little girl inside me that keeps me young at heart and able to heal from many bruising moments...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25