2badracing's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:49 AM
Dont tell me there out playing in the snow

2badracing's photo
Wed 02/22/12 07:38 AM
waving

2badracing's photo
Tue 02/21/12 05:45 PM
memories4u i just found it rude myself i lost the person dear to my heart :( its just sad when i see people passing judgement on others :( They do not know......i learned that at very young age and all through my life at 46 years old i have a daughter at 22 years of age and to say that im looking for a woman of that age is just so disrespectful to me and any other man that has respect for himself and others. Well myself i was never crude its funny ya know i just took a trip to Ontario and stayed at my ex wifes home yes we are not together and it was my felt but i thought i was only doing what was right for my family by working out of town all my life. ten years later me and my ex wife sit and talk about it. Does that make a bad person ? not to my ex wife it doesnt so being judged on a dating site by someone that doesnt know me kinda hurts to think that they didnt learn it in there life. I guess the best thing to do is look past rudness and move on. It seems some have nothing better to do but its easy to turn a cheek and think where its coming from :smile:

2badracing's photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:59 AM
Well thank you for putting us all in a catagory.
25 year olds ? please give me a break you wonder why your single Hmmmmmmm

People who pass judgement never get to far in life i have found out and to put everyone one in a judgement is just wrong dont ya think ? memories4u just hang in there
All men in alberta are not at all like what was stated.
Have great day