LonghairedFilipina's photo
Thu 10/03/19 03:44 AM
I don’t chat first because I ended up being ignored. tears

Thu 10/03/19 03:41 AM

I only date one person and expect the same from whomever I'm dating and if they want to date more than one person than goodbye to you.

:thumbsup_tone1:

Tue 10/01/19 10:27 PM
“You, saying good morning to me every single day for 7 years is something that I won’t be experiencing ever again, that’s for sure.” — my former boss to me

Mon 09/30/19 10:42 PM
flowerforyou You have great understanding of humans.

Mon 09/30/19 09:58 PM
It’s always a choice by the third party involved.

For example, if you’re in a relationship and someone texted you that is not business related, would you text back?

Cheating starts in many ways, mostly “innocent” ones as they say. But come on, if there’s an intention to cheat, then that’s it. No need to play dumb. oops

Mon 09/30/19 09:44 PM

ok sir ,will do
i will stop loving someone when she is fuzzy ,vague ,mystic,sloppy too

Love is a tricky feeling. There’s no definite timeline in removing out someone in your system. Define what is love first according to your own definition. When you have that courage to start your life without that person, then that’s a good sign. Acceptance is a key. She might scarred you for life, and might affects you on how you will be in your next relationship, but its part of the journey. And also don’t stalk your ex on social media. smokin

You’ll just wake up someday feeling better. No, you cannot forget that person totally, because he/she is going to be a part of your diary’s torn pages, but to be able to continue on your life—man, that’s a real courage. :smile:

Mon 09/30/19 09:21 PM
When it comes to dating apps, better to tone down your expectation. Just because you are serious, it doesn’t equates to meeting serious people also.

Many here do not have profile pictures, but have that overflowing confidence to invite you to have a Skype! Real talk, you have hundreds of photos on your phone, but cannot upload even a single photo on your profile?
slaphead

If you want to be treated seriously, be serious. Completing your profile is the first step, people.

And then there are people who would labeled you as “premature” just because you pointed out why they don’t have a profile pic. slaphead Humans are becoming more stressful every dat. explode

Mon 09/30/19 09:07 PM

I am but it seems like there are more scammers than real people. Any women looking for a relationship text me

So, how do you screen “any women” then if there are like 10 of them looking for relationship show up? smitten

Mon 09/30/19 09:04 PM

I was but gave up, first guys wanted my personal details to send me gifts. He was in another country for auctions to buy art pieces for his clients. After two day he didn't have enough money to transport the pieces because he only gets paid after delivering. He asked for a' small loan of $1000'.
Second guy wanted to send me $20 000 just because he doesn't care about money that he he can easily share it with anyone.
Third guy.... Long story

surprisedsurprisedsurprised

Mon 09/30/19 06:54 PM
Based on my personal experience, don’t enter a relationship with a person with different religious beliefs and an intention to force him/her to convert. In case, he/she agreed to convert her religion for you, then the next sensible thing you can do is to ensure that your family will not abuse your chosen woman (women of different background usually experience abuses from the men’s family especially in the Arab region). Be man enough to house her away from your family especially if you know that your own family is against her. But it is a different story of course if your chosen one is a Western woman. A visa to her country is an immediate solution. And that’s it for me for someone who worked in Arab countries for years. :relaxed:

Mon 09/30/19 09:20 AM
Love is not cruel. It’s the people actions and intentions that make it one. :cry::cry:

Mon 09/30/19 09:14 AM
I am not sure, why I’m here on Mingle. But I guess, aside from wanting to save some gas, it’s a better option. You know, lying on bed while typing away.