whattheheywastaken's photo
Fri 02/15/19 07:32 AM
Well, to quote Roadhouse:

"It's a good night. Nobody died."

Wed 02/13/19 10:00 PM
A recording of Matthew McConaughey on the bus today thanked me for being part of the solution.

Wed 02/13/19 07:23 AM
Edited by whattheheywastaken on Wed 02/13/19 07:25 AM
It's the Chevy commercials with the 'real people, not actors' that I always make fun of. I'm always saying "IT'S CHEVY!!! THE ANSWER IS CHEVY!!! FORD AND THE OTHER TRUCK COMPANIES NEVER DO THESE TYPE OF COMMERCIALS!!! JUST SAY CHEVY, AND PICK UP YOUR PAYCHECK!!!"

Wed 02/13/19 06:57 AM
Place In Center

LHP

Tue 02/12/19 09:24 PM
IKEA Furniture Sale

LBJ

Tue 02/12/19 09:07 PM
A 'party size' bag of Peanut M&M's

The Late Show

A woman that snorts when she laughs

Sun 09/02/18 02:26 PM
Edited by whattheheywastaken on Sun 09/02/18 02:27 PM
"I tried to talk, I want you to remember that. I tried to reach out, I tried to understand you but I think you understand us perfectly. I think you just don't care! I don't know if you are here to invade, infiltrate or just replace us, I don't suppose it really matters now, you are monsters! That is the role you seem determined to play so it seems I must play mine! The man that stops the monsters!"

-Peter Capaldi

Sun 09/02/18 02:13 PM

Alf was bad.

I see your Alf, and raise you one Harry and the Hendersons.

Yes, the movie became a sitcom.

Fri 08/31/18 07:57 PM

Totally agree with Igor that with each new doctor you feel resentment because you miss the old doctor and want him back. But typically that doesn't last long as the actors are always brilliant.
I stopped watching the series when Peter Capaldi came in. That was one step I could not digest.

I've re-watched Doctor Who over the past few weeks, starting with Christoper Ecleston, now 1 episode away from getting to Capaldi again. Not certain what I'm going to do. The man is unsightly, lol. I don't get why they went with such a withered old f@rt.
And not surprised to find out Matt Smith is the most popular Doctor Who ever. He cannot rely on his looks, although he is some form of handsome one way or another. Brilliant actor though!
I may skip Capaldi altogether and go straight into the new series with the woman.
I am really quite curious to see how they've planned to do a female version and how she is able to make a female Doctor come to live. I also hope they do allow her to have her feminine moments and not make her into some tom-boy overly masculine woman.

Oh, by the second Capaldi season, you're going to want to hit that.

Fri 08/31/18 07:28 PM
Doki Doki Literature Club is a visual novel developed by Team Salvato. It was released on September 22, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux. The story follows a male high school student who joins the school's Literature Club and interacts with its four female members. The game features a mostly linear story, with some alternate scenes and endings depending on the choices the player makes.

And things happen...

Sun 05/13/18 12:01 PM

newsflash...the OP has abandoned ship..

I like to think she left because she found one of the many handsome young rich kind guys on this free site that has never been married and is unattatched. Probably owns a company that creates rainbows.

Sun 05/13/18 11:38 AM
They want your email address.

For some reason.

Thu 05/10/18 01:42 PM
Difficult question.

Haven't been out on a date in over 2 decades.

Mon 05/07/18 05:04 AM
Born making toast

FTL

Mon 05/07/18 04:48 AM
Wanna Blow-pop?

Sure, son.

Mon 05/07/18 12:14 AM
requires several trips to the morgue.

Sun 05/06/18 11:52 PM
Just Monika
Just Monika
Just Monika

Sun 05/06/18 11:50 PM
Honestly, I don't care how I fall in love as long as I do.

Sun 05/06/18 11:40 PM
Hot.

Sun 04/01/18 04:58 PM
Boyz II Men

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25