whattheheywastaken's photo
Sat 02/15/14 10:16 AM

Alright, sooo...

**SPOILER ALERT**

There was some concern before the 2013 holiday episode that eleven was revealed to actually be twelve, (John Hurt being nine, pushing nine, ten, and eleven up one)and if he were to die, he would not regenerate because he used up all of his regeneration cycles. A crack similar to the ones that plagued Amy and The Doctor appeared, and it was revealed that Gallifrey was on the other side. Before The Doctor was going to pass, The Timelords sent him a whole new set of regeneration cycles.

So, Peter Capaldi can be thought as thirteen, or a whole new one.

Typing this out was more for my benefit than anyone else lol.

david tennant is actually the 10th/11th doctor as it is said that " i was dying and mid regen i chose to keep my form"

I like to think of him as 10th twice, but yeah.

Sat 02/15/14 10:09 AM
Edited by whattheheywastaken on Sat 02/15/14 10:11 AM

Cool :)

I still think Keaton has been the best movie Batman.

^ This

(edit) And Jack was the best Joker.

Thu 02/13/14 09:23 AM
I've been watching fan-based parodies of DBZ called 'Dragonball Z Abridged' I highly recommend them.

http://youtu.be/dcHIikdrhjQ

Mon 02/10/14 09:40 AM
Sheldon likes trains.

Sheldon likes kissing Amy, on trains.

Thu 02/06/14 01:48 PM

Poltergeist

Thu 02/06/14 12:54 PM

Wed 02/05/14 07:32 PM
Edited by whattheheywastaken on Wed 02/05/14 07:32 PM

I am beginning to watch Dr Who again. It has been YEARS since Ive seen any one show.

Any suggestions of which one to start with again? The Classic Dr Who was awesome but I am not in the mood for those...

I'd say start with the first Christopher Eccleston or David Tennant episodes.

Wed 02/05/14 07:27 PM

mr.knoxman, what are the full names in 10th, 12th and 81st positions?

The OP has long ago deactivated.

The first names of those 3 are Dick (which had been censored)

lol, they're the D icks

And one of the D icks is a Dyke.

GOODNITE EVERYBODY!!!

Fri 01/31/14 05:18 PM
All of the good men are busy watching Doctor Who.

Fri 01/31/14 03:49 PM

As a Star Wars fan, I'm ten kinds of jealous of Sheldon Cooper.

Mon 01/27/14 09:17 AM
A watched pot never boils.

Wed 01/22/14 11:38 AM

I'd rather find an orange cat here, if you don't mind....

HAHA....... rofl

I so love orange cats :thumbsup:

Aren't they gorgeous? And so sweet.

Well...

Tue 01/21/14 09:32 AM
Date me or else.. Yeah, I can't see that going wrong.

Mon 01/20/14 02:56 PM
Alright, sooo...

**SPOILER ALERT**

There was some concern before the 2013 holiday episode that eleven was revealed to actually be twelve, (John Hurt being nine, pushing nine, ten, and eleven up one)and if he were to die, he would not regenerate because he used up all of his regeneration cycles. A crack similar to the ones that plagued Amy and The Doctor appeared, and it was revealed that Gallifrey was on the other side. Before The Doctor was going to pass, The Timelords sent him a whole new set of regeneration cycles.

So, Peter Capaldi can be thought as thirteen, or a whole new one.

Typing this out was more for my benefit than anyone else lol.

Thu 01/09/14 10:12 AM
Happy Easter.

Wed 01/08/14 09:54 AM

Probably the dark ages where I descend on the people like a deity and raise an enormous army with which I would conquer the world. I would also bring with me as much knowledge on modern medicine and science to more quickly improve the quality of life or that time period making them adore their iron fisted ruler.laugh

I have to admit I've had similar thoughts. I've always wondered how a Roman Legion would fair against an attack helicopter.

I've never wondered about it.

Standard armament on my bird was 16 Hellfire missiles, six AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, 70mm rocket pods (7- and 19-shot), and a 20mm cannon.

I'd kick their a$$ back to Caesar's palace. shades

That sounds about right. And you wouldn't even need the Sidewinders.
What would he do when he ran out of fuel though and nowhere to refuel it? Tables turned then, eh?

Simple.

I would use the same time portal allowed mr to go back there in the first place to stop at the nearest Exxon station after I returned to the future.

Yes I can run on regular leaded (or unleaded in a pinch)gasoline.

Or have the fuel sent back in time when needed.

Or have oil rigs established somewhere in this time.

Mon 01/06/14 09:36 AM

Probably the dark ages where I descend on the people like a deity and raise an enormous army with which I would conquer the world. I would also bring with me as much knowledge on modern medicine and science to more quickly improve the quality of life or that time period making them adore their iron fisted ruler.laugh

I have to admit I've had similar thoughts. I've always wondered how a Roman Legion would fair against an attack helicopter.

I've never wondered about it.

Standard armament on my bird was 16 Hellfire missiles, six AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, 70mm rocket pods (7- and 19-shot), and a 20mm cannon.

I'd kick their a$$ back to Caesar's palace. shades

That sounds about right. And you wouldn't even need the Sidewinders.

Fri 01/03/14 02:05 PM
I have a lot of stalkers.

All guys, sadly.

Fri 01/03/14 02:02 PM
Favorite TV show? Don't make me pick, I love all of my children equally.

Thu 01/02/14 06:39 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25