Community > Posts By > ADiamond

ADiamond's photo
Sun 11/20/11 08:08 PM
Hello,

Welcome and enjoy!

ADiamond's photo
Sun 11/20/11 08:04 PM

Day 9 of 10! :banana:

Getting down to the wire, but it does not look like I will have that date for Christmas or Thaksgiving...

I am not counting it out yet though.....waving waving waving
good luck flowerforyou

Thank you!!!

So what are the results thus far?

I have gotten about 5 emails, 8 views, but no dates yet! I may end up with at least one really good friend!

Me Too!!...we have exchanged very nice e-mails everyday this week....he is very far away but we are of like mind in many ways so the conversation just flows so nice...that's a rarity I have found..so despite the distance or maybe because of it.. I am really enjoying it, you don't have the pressure of 'the meet' too soon... the written word is of essential value. Come to think of it...neither one of us have even suggested a phone number exchange or private e-mail exchange. So ADiamond, I say our techniques were a success!!:thumbsup:

kelp, that is GREAT!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I hope it is a long lasting written relationship until you both want something different...Horray for you.....Thanks and Have a wonderful Holiday Season!!!

flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Sun 11/20/11 07:59 PM

I don't have enough friends to compartmentalize whoa

aren't I enough?
sure your are and I have you compartmentalized in las vegas :thumbsup:

I always knew you had someone
stashed on the side.

Or buried in the sand.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 05:39 PM

I just wanna know how he spots them. Do you need special glasses? The force? Scientology????? Hmmmmmmm.

LOL!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 05:38 PM

Ruth what is the title to your thread?
chronic daters..in dating and rel.

Thanks, I will check it out!

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 05:32 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 and enjoy

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 05:31 PM

I think of it as circles.

I have my family, my friends, my loves, my professional contacts. They are seperate circles.

I agree!

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 05:30 PM

Do you find you have to compartmentalize your friends or family? Can't do certain things with one friend, that you can do with others?

Good question.... considering everyone plays a different role in our lives I think do. I have one sister that hates shopping, but I have another one that I want to go everytime

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 02:15 PM

Andy, Andy, Andy!!!!!

Love surgery or FGC (female circumcision) is now outlawed in most countries, same with lobotomies! :laughing:

It was used to treat such "disorders" as masturbation, insanity, hysteria, melancholy, seizures, and nymphomania!!scared

Freud's take on it..."A necessary precondition for the development of feminity."surprised

The last "know" FGC preformed in the US took place in Kentucky in 1952...shocked

rofl

WOW!!!! noway noway noway

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 02:10 PM
Ruth what is the title to your thread?

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 02:08 PM
Hello!! Welcome!!! Have FUN!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 02:04 PM
Edited by ADiamond on Sat 11/19/11 02:06 PM

I don't email anyone anymore, but I admire your fortitude! :thumbsup:

Actually, I was looking through profiles a bit ago and a guy said, "I'm not interested in chronic daters and I can spot them right away."

What is a chronic dater? And, how would you spot one? Maybe I need my own thread. laugh

I started my own thread. happy

Thanks! Sounds good! now you will have to let me know houw that goes...I love getting things started, lol!!!

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 02:02 PM

Day 8 of 10....Still emailing away. I am still awaiting for a few of the emails to be ready or replied to...so we shall see :banana:

Well, day 9 of 10. Got a few emails, and have not heard from a few others, but if nothing else I have have enjoyed this and hope all who added on or posted a reply has too.......maybe I will do another follow along?

Until then lets see what thenext two days brings??????

It's better than doing nothing! drinker

Yes, it is!

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 02:01 PM

Getting down to the wire, but it does not look like I will have that date for Christmas or Thaksgiving...

good luck flowerforyou

Thank you!!!

So what are the results thus far?

I have gotten about 5 emails, 8 views, but no dates yet! I may end up with at least one really good friend!

ADiamond's photo
Sat 11/19/11 01:58 PM

Any Prince Charmings show up yet?

No, but I think I have someone who will turn into a very good friend (I hope) who knows after that?

Thanks for asking///flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Fri 11/18/11 06:44 PM

by their cough... and rashes...

laugh laugh laugh laugh TOO FUNNY!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Fri 11/18/11 06:43 PM
laugh laugh

I was looking through profiles a bit ago and a guy said, "I'm not interested in chronic daters and I can spot them right away."

What is a chronic dater? And, how would you spot one? what

Good question? Just having one or two dates would be nice....laughlaugh laugh

ADiamond's photo
Fri 11/18/11 06:26 PM
Well day 10 of 10!!! I have gotten a few emails, got made a few peoples favorites (no reply on why yet), and a couple of nudges....those are funny!!!

So, if anyone tries this too, please let me know so I can follow what happens....Thanks for all the feedback and fun while doing this.waving

ADiamond's photo
Fri 11/18/11 06:22 PM

good luck flowerforyou

Thank you!!!

ADiamond's photo
Thu 11/17/11 07:03 AM

Im so new to all this lols I dont really know wot Im supposed ta be doin thought it was chat but obvs not n e one n e ideas on how we supposed ta chat ta people lols? x

First WELCOME TO MINGLE2!! flowerforyou

Second you have to fill out the the application on page 8, and submit it throguh page 12, and then submit your complete Bio on page 48.noway

After that the fees will be deducted from your back account in 4 day and then you can start making contact.explode

Oh, that is other sites! laugh laugh

Just jump in and have fun!!!drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25