Community > Posts By > ADiamond

ADiamond's photo
Sun 02/26/12 02:11 PM
Edited by ADiamond on Sun 02/26/12 02:12 PM

They were all from Nigeria and India.

Same happened here a few years back, but they all stopped when I ask them to send me money to come see them......rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ADiamond's photo
Sat 02/18/12 09:43 AM

Has anyone tried mind control?
frown With electro-magnets ? think
drool scared scared
surprised

Maybe when it hits the Home Shopping Network?

Too Funny!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ADiamond's photo
Sun 02/12/12 06:09 PM

:heart: NO ONES DEATH who was loved so much around the World,,,can EVER BE LAUGHIBLE...
Nor is their DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT a time to show a disrespect to them.
People who didn't like her,,just need not make a reply?huh
Thank you!surprised

I really wanted to say that,:heart:

but im on thin ice these days at Mingle.indifferent

Im in shock!surprised

I was a huge fan. brokenheart

Very well put!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Sun 02/12/12 06:08 PM
We will always LOVE YOU!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: R.I.P WHitney and my prayers are with your children and family!:heart: :heart: :heart:

ADiamond's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:40 PM
Welcome to Mingle2......Mingle and Enjoy!!!

ADiamond's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:38 PM

this aught to be interesting :banana:

LOL!!! It should be!

ADiamond's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:37 PM
Been there and done that.....Divorce is worse than death. Death is final, divorce they take part of you with them.

Give yourself time to process all of it, yes it is natural to still think of the other person even if they were not so nice. Learning who you are now (you are not the same person anymore)and letting the process move forward you will move on in you heart and mind.

It really is up to you how long you linger or they linger in your heart and mind?

Best wishes to you!

ADiamond's photo
Thu 01/26/12 05:51 PM

I like em mature no matter the age. I have had younger gals interested in me. I don't see it, but I have been told many times I look younger that my age. I surely don't want to act old. Anyway, I feel that there is no set age; age is a number, but maturity is priceless!

Well put!!! I agree!

ADiamond's photo
Thu 01/26/12 05:50 PM

Age doesn't matter - the people themselves do.

I think I'm beginning to see that.

I think, I may have to rethink this myself.......

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:13 PM

I don't care what they call the airport as long as my bag arrives when I do. grumble

:thumbsup:
I agree with you!!!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:12 PM

it just sounds cooler.
portland airport does the same thing.

portland is LAX too!

oh no!

LOL!!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:11 PM

laugh laugh

I am so glad you got that off you chest.....flowerforyou

Right, and now I want to complain about Billy Mays always screaming in those Oxi-Clean commercials. I know he's dead, but that's no excuse.

rofl rofl rofl

You are on a RO-L-L tonight!!!!

P.S.: I was not yelling.....rofl

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 07:39 PM

:thumbsup: Very nice you two; a joy to read.:wink:
Welcome Lori

Thank you ever so much :D Few things are more fun than playing with words in all their glorious shades of meaning and connotation.

:thumbsup:

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 07:35 PM
Well,

Welcome and Good Luck!!!!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 07:34 PM
laugh laugh

I am so glad you got that off you chest.....flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:52 PM

Day 9 of 10! :banana:

Getting down to the wire, but it does not look like I will have that date for Christmas or Thaksgiving...

I am not counting it out yet though.....waving waving waving
good luck flowerforyou

Thank you!!!

So what are the results thus far?

I have gotten about 5 emails, 8 views, but no dates yet! I may end up with at least one really good friend!

Me Too!!...we have exchanged very nice e-mails everyday this week....he is very far away but we are of like mind in many ways so the conversation just flows so nice...that's a rarity I have found..so despite the distance or maybe because of it.. I am really enjoying it, you don't have the pressure of 'the meet' too soon... the written word is of essential value. Come to think of it...neither one of us have even suggested a phone number exchange or private e-mail exchange. So ADiamond, I say our techniques were a success!!:thumbsup:

kelp, that is GREAT!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I hope it is a long lasting written relationship until you both want something different...Horray for you.....Thanks and Have a wonderful Holiday Season!!!

flowerforyou

Thanks, you too.flowers

Awwww, Think nothing of it...it is your own Sweet, Kindness.....Best to you!!!flowerforyou

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:42 PM

I am new to this and i am not sure how to set up my page so people get to know me better

The turned around pic is so much Nicer! You are on your way!!!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:41 PM

Not everyone is an English major and that's okay....but you might want to get someone to proofread your profile and throw in some punctuation. You seem like a very nice guy, but it's very hard to read. Good luck. flowerforyou

No harm intended......blushing

I am not an english major either....rofl

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:16 PM
Well, you may want to start with turning around in your pic....laugh

Welcome to Mingle2....Do a spell check, be more postive, and share what kind of things you like to do, or the things you like in the woman you are looking for.....

Best of Luck to you!

ADiamond's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:11 PM
Welcome and enjoy!!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25