Fri 01/11/08 07:29 PM

OK LAST ONE FOR THE NIGHT

MATTBASEBALL21PLAYER e-mail doesnt_play_well

have fun

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW

thanks man!!

mattbaseball21player's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:01 PM
im not complaining! but u never did match me with anybody today can you now!!

Fri 01/11/08 11:31 AM

I never got an e-mail.Who else have you got for me?

i would email u but you are too old for me!! but u look good!!

Fri 01/11/08 11:16 AM
i have a secret crush can anyone guess who it is, i will give u a hint they are on this page!!

Fri 01/11/08 11:15 AM

I have a secret crush on this site. Can anyone guess who it is??????????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Um how many guesses?????????? ROFLlaugh laugh laugh
And is there a door prize involved???????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

braiannazg2 does anyone know who my secret crush is, i will give you a hint they are on this page!

Then door prize if you guess right.......
You can post as many times as you like in any forum.....bigsmile

Aw shucks Cap...what NO Hints???????? ROFL
:tongue: drinker laugh laugh laugh

Fri 01/11/08 11:12 AM
im sorry for you to, candykisses is right life is about experiences theres always good and bad ones but what makes us as people is how we handle the bad ones! live everyday like it is your last, i live by that motto!

Fri 01/11/08 11:09 AM
match me up feralcatlady!!!!

Thu 01/10/08 12:49 PM
they have and i have worked my butt off getting where i am now i have got up every morning, not most mornings or some mornings but every morning for 4 years now and worked out for 2 hours starting at 5 am to 7 am before college and it is paying off great just think u may see me starting in the majors real soon

Thu 01/10/08 12:46 PM

I'm not sure you understood what I said. In fact, I think the odds are fairly good that you didn't. I graduated, meaning I'm not in school, currently. The degree wasn't my cup of tea, and I was too young to know what was. Now I'm trying to find the right path, I actually intend to go through for my masters or doctorate, depending on my field of study, and teach at a college.

By the way, I sure hope you're good at baseball.yawn

actually i am very good at baseball right now i am planning on going to the legends and i have the houston astros recruiting mr right now i start training with them in less than a month

Thu 01/10/08 12:36 PM

I graduated with my 2-year degree from college when I was 18, actually. I've spent the time afterward trying to figure out just what I want to be in life.

Determination in studies doesn't make you intelligent. Understanding makes you intelligent. Genes make you intelligent.

You seem to be lacking both matt.

However, there is still hope! I came across a quote a few years back that may be of aid to you. It goes something like this:

"It is better to keep your mouth closed, and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

did u learn that quote with ur two years in college the only thing u can do with two years of college is have a blue collar job

Thu 01/10/08 12:35 PM

I'm sorry and I am not trying to offend anyone, but this is so stupid.

For the older people in this group you should be mature enough to end this and for the younger you should be respectful to your elders and let this go. None of this is showing very much respect and makes all of you look bad. Been there done that.drinker

well if u would look back a couple pages u will notice that i tried to be the mature one and end this but they just kept on making fun of me

Thu 01/10/08 12:32 PM

Look up the superlative form grasshoppper

why?

Thu 01/10/08 12:31 PM

The truth of things is, it doesn't always take intelligence to receive a masters or a doctorate. What it requires, is determination and will, which, although commendable, doesn't necessarily translate to intelligence.

i take it u have gone nowhere near college because determination in studies will make u intelligent

Thu 01/10/08 12:30 PM

Watch out

If you ever make it to college I might be your Prf.

Then See where this asinine crap gets ya

i know u will not be my professor because im not going to take a class that will make me dumber

Dumber is not a word you ass

it is to you dumbass it makes the root word dumb an adjective when u add er to it, you stupid ass

Thu 01/10/08 12:28 PM

Watch out

i know u will not be my professor because im not going to take a class that will make me dumber

I don't know if that is possible...sorry mate.

for your alls information i attend alice lloyd college where i am currently on a scholorship for baseball, and i am getting ready to major in medicine so i can become a vetenaarian if i dont make it any where after college in baseball so not only will i have my masters i will also be receiving my doctorates degree and i work damn hard at school to get where im at and i will not have anybody calling me dumb

Thu 01/10/08 12:25 PM
i would beat the dumb out of you to but i dont want a mess

Thu 01/10/08 12:23 PM

Watch out

Thu 01/10/08 12:22 PM

hey there young one didn't you learn anything from earlier or are you that pitiful....I tried to commend you and have the ladies back off you but geez boy....forget it.....Everything you got my fellow MATURE AND MORE SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED ONES.....!!!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Maybe his diaper needs changing. ignore him

im out of a diaper but i can see ur so old your getting back into one

Thu 01/10/08 12:21 PM

Have it

i know u do u proved it earlier

Thu 01/10/08 12:21 PM

hey there young one didn't you learn anything from earlier or are you that pitiful....I tried to commend you and have the ladies back off you but geez boy....forget it.....Everything you got my fellow MATURE AND MORE SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED ONES.....!!!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

hey i let off and they still kept making fun of me so hell no i aint letting them talk about my mom

Previous 1 3 4