Community > Posts By > Sillypants

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:45 PM

I haven t been on a date in months, everyone is so far here!Everyone around me isn t my type! My hand has blisters........Anyone in my area need a friend?, I know this should get some laughs , bring it don t sing it!

I'm soooo wblushing wonleyyyyy

I would totally go for ya but I have this thing for guys with smooth skin. Hand callouses don't do it for me. Unless your the lotion by the bed type of diddler...:wink:

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:33 PM
Edited by Sillypants on Mon 01/21/08 03:34 PM
If I wanted something to pull on...I'd buy taffy.

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:32 PM

Man...you scare me a little.

WORD. noway

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:30 PM

so does that mean im hott silly pants :tongue: :wink:

actually....yeah.
awww, your so sweet, your pretty hot your self. xxxooosmooched

Makes me want to run out and buy a Lamborghini Murcielago...640HP! Vroooooooom!

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:24 PM

so does that mean im hott silly pants :tongue: :wink:

actually....yeah.

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:21 PM
I have no opinion. I just figured this would be where all the hot guys post...love :tongue: drinker

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:19 PM
Top three things I notice on a date...How much attention they pay me, eye contact and flirting....

Turn offs...cheapskates, bad breath and conceit.

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:13 PM
I have a definate preference toward the large and in charge

Sillypants's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:11 PM
What is your opinion of someone living at home? I moved back in with my parents about a year ago after a split with my fiance and it appears to be a HUGE turnoff. I know I always judged guys that lived at home...before it happend to me. embarassed

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:55 PM
I am thinking how i should totally NOT be picking at this little pimple on my face as I totally pick at it.

GRRRRRRR! Puberty's a bi*ch sad

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:50 PM

well im looking 4 a real sugar daddy if that is u send me a IM but only the real 1's no busters plz.

GOT MILK?

Yow. Kidding. I'm actually jealous. Hopefully you fit the very flexible 18-18 age requirement. I myself am only 16 so.....drinker

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:24 PM
YOU: "I was a bridesmaid once and held the flowers"
Note to self: If we are the same size I could totally double my wardrobe with this guy....

YOU: "I've been on a cattle drive. "Rollin', rollin', rollin'. Get them dogies rollin'. Boy my a$$ is swollin', rawhide!"
Note to Self: Be grateful his butt isnt swollen for other reasons. It IS hard to find cute, straight ones these days....

YOU: It took me two years to finally figure out how to turn to the right while skiing. Now I love it!
Thinking to Self: <----Self, who are you kidding, you still have tostop and think about which hand you write with when asking/giving directions. Write=right. This guy is Brilliant compared to you

YOU: "I'm a small town guy. I can name every person I graduated high school with"
Singing to Self: Here's a lil ditty about Jack n Diane...

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:44 PM
On looks alone? Nah.

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:29 PM

I want you to imagine, the next time your in a store, waiting in line, a monkey climbing up on your sholder and just pounding your ear with his mean red "one" eye.

hows that for a visual?

noway And I in turn, want you to picture me, slowly turning my head, taking Mr. Red eye gently into my mouth....and CRUNCHING down on that mofo like nobodys buisness!

FYI-----I Don't Monkey Around! :wink:

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:21 PM
Online = sucks
On Line (as in at the grocery store) = SWEEEEET

drinker

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:27 PM

I'd like to order an Xtra large, fat free, gourmet, vanilla please....

In other words, tall, thin, rich, white boys for me! YUMMMM

Although....occasionally I just walk up to the counter and purchase the flavor of the day.

go pats baby!

Your talking to the girl that just purchased a Tom Brady Fat Head for 125 bucks love

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:26 PM

Here I am. lol
Except for the tall, thin, rich part. laugh laugh

laugh I'll order you when Im trying to "be good" then :tongue:

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:22 PM
I'd like to order an Xtra large, fat free, gourmet, vanilla please....

In other words, tall, thin, rich, white boys for me! YUMMMM

Although....occasionally I just walk up to the counter and purchase the flavor of the day.

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:12 PM

i dont seem to be attracting any ladies why is that? i know one big reason is that i dont have a pic, but i am trying to fix that, but are there any other reasons like, maybe i havent included something important in my blog or maybe i put something in there i shouldnt? any advice is welcome

thanks in advance
-Cory

The other reason Cory, could be that you need to ASK this question....If I want a guy....truuuuust me,he KNOWS it drinker

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:02 PM
. The other red meat

devil

Previous 1