Community > Posts By > yantraimages

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:15 PM
"I Just Wanna Say I Love You"

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:08 PM
You know why she always carries that ruler around?
Ya, that's right, she likes the big boys!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:03 PM
Now you're talkin' warm up the oil, and MAYBE I won't have to discipline you!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:59 PM
We just want sex and food, feed us and screw us, it can't get much simpler. A little stimulating conversation is good too. Coinciding Spiritual Beliefs would be awesome. It would be nice if you embraced my flakyness, but not a neccesity!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:54 PM
We are simple, it's all you girls that are complex

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:48 PM
I don't believe you
laugh laugh laugh

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:44 PM
I need a sacred oil anointing! Bless me sister, and we will sin!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:55 PM
It's great to be Nial my options are pretty wide open.

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:50 PM
It would be a blessing for me!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:45 PM
It will be a blessing, don't worry.

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:43 PM
Ok, I made it, but I want you on your knees!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:24 PM
Stop answering the door in your towel!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:11 PM

its nice to find people that interest you but i think its difficult to achieve a relationship because of many reasons.sum are distance,the person may have things going on.what do yall think is the most difficult thing about making a relationship work if you get interested in someone on here?

Distance, poor communications skills, lack of intellect, the overwhelming tendency of people on line to be someone/something other than who/what they really are....

Exactly, I mean sorry folks, but you are all a big gamble. I met one local that I first met online, and really enjoyed talking to but when we met there was just no charge. I don't think I would go across the country on a gamble. But if you are ever vacationing in Santa Fe, give me a call. I don't want to move either. We all joke "Another day in Paradise" but it is somewhat the truth, I Love it here!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:53 PM

Telling them you are interested.

I don't have a problem with that, distance is the problem, Off the top of my head I think Brooke is really very cute and funny, but Indy, I don't think so. I really enjoy talkin' to just lookin' on the phone, but Ohio, I doubt it. That redhead that wants to smack me, Prescott, that's doable. And damn it, I just looked and Tina is in heaven grumble :cry: sad They kicked me out of heaven and they won't allow me back in!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:39 PM

I'm sorry Tina, but they all mean nothing, really!

And to all the other ones... I'm just messing with tina, you all know that really you're the one.

ummmmmmmm..thanksexplode explode

I knew you would know, it's understood!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:33 PM
Smack, as in kiss?

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:31 PM
Never

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:24 PM

an award that wasn't athletic related in HS or College?

Ya, most likely to become a homeless drug addict.

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:20 PM
I'm sorry Tina, but they all mean nothing, really!

And to all the other ones... I'm just messing with tina, you all know that really you're the one.

yantraimages's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:11 PM
A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital. During her tour she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously.
'Oh my GOD!' screamed the woman. 'That's disgraceful! Why is he doing that?' The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained: 'I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least five times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture.'
'Oh, well in that case, I guess it's okay,' said the woman. As they passed by the very next room, they saw a male patient laying in bed while a nurse performed oral sex on him. Again, the woman screamed, 'Oh my GOD! How can THAT be justified?' Again the doctor spoke very calmly: 'Same illness, better health plan.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25