Community > Posts By > yantraimages

yantraimages's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:24 AM
It's all about the dog, they are lookin at your dog, they are always lookin' at our dogs!

yantraimages's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:06 AM
You are in my dreams, but you are my reality. Time and Space are the only obstacle, and they are both slowly melting into oblivion. As they melt away, we shall become one. One in our time together, and one in space... Oh yes, one in space!

yantraimages's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:50 PM
I am really sorry to hear about your dad, I've been through it also and it is a very hard but special time. I hope you have a special time with your loved ones and reminisce the good times with him, and cherish the time with your loved ones.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

yantraimages's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:14 PM
Ireland...Scotland

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:03 PM

Some guy just walked up to me when I was gardening in my yard and told me all about how 9 11 was masterminded by bush, and how the United States government is going to fall in September of next year. How the New World Government is going to empliment the Amero which will save the american economic system, and be the currency for all the americas. What else, oh ya, the capitol is moving to Kansas, that's worrysome! I couldn't get rid of this guy until I had a brainstorm! I asked him if he wanted to help me pull weeds. He was outta there!!!

spock hmpff....did u ask him what he expected you to do about it???

hope u sleep well tonight....he mighta just been getting a layout for your land....surprised surprised

He's not anything to worry about, I forgot to mention that he was gay and flirting with me.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:59 PM
Actually, come to think of it, someone knocked on my door at 8:30 this morning to bum a cigarette, bastard woke me up!

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:55 PM

wow yantra! the bathtub thing is just freaky! do ya still leave the door open when you jump in the tub? maybe i'll stop in and ask directions laugh

Ya, I like the breeze, it's nice.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:52 PM

One time I was taking a bath with the front door open and this guy comes to the door to ask directions, but he walks on in, and into the bathroom, so there I am naked in the bathtub, talking to this complete stranger, and giving him directions. He didn't seem to even notice that anything was unusual.

Hmmm sounds like you live in Twin Peaks scared

It's like that but weirder, I am out in the boonies.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:49 PM

Some guy just walked up to me when I was gardening in my yard and told me all about how 9 11 was masterminded by bush, and how the United States government is going to fall in September of next year. How the New World Government is going to empliment the Amero which will save the american economic system, and be the currency for all the americas. What else, oh ya, the capitol is moving to Kansas, that's worrysome! I couldn't get rid of this guy until I had a brainstorm! I asked him if he wanted to help me pull weeds. He was outta there!!!

You remind me of an actor from the western" Lonesome Dove with Robert Duval. like a real cowboy!:wink:

You are messing with me, right? I was in the prequale to Lonesome Dove..."Comanche Moon" You knew that right?

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:39 PM
One time I was taking a bath with the front door open and this guy comes to the door to ask directions, but he walks on in, and into the bathroom, so there I am naked in the bathtub, talking to this complete stranger, and giving him directions. He didn't seem to even notice that anything was unusual.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:35 PM

ever consider moving? lol j/k weird man!

What do you mean? That's what I Love about living here!

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:30 PM

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:39 PM
I'm on JSH, no problem.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:31 PM
People with cell phones clipped to their crotch, on vibrate.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:15 PM
That's Beautiful!

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:07 PM
My "Woman" is a cat.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:00 PM
If you and your Mother were the last two people on planet Earth, would you have sex with her?

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:50 PM
I thought it was a good one.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh comdey LMAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh COMDEY!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:48 PM
I never knew you were missing. Ignorance was bliss. So much for Bliss.

yantraimages's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:43 PM
I'm usually a shaouffeur, but I used to be a zerox technician

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25