Community > Posts By > Uc4living

Uc4living's photo
Sat 03/10/12 01:15 PM
Hi, I like Asian ladies, especially those from Phillipian, Hong Kong, Thiawan and Thialand. But every effort to start a relationship with asain ladies that will lead to marriage is not working out. I dont know if it's because am not in any of these countries. Those I have being able to make my intention know, I even promised to relacate to their country if they so wish but nothing happens. Please, what advice can you give me. My dream is to marry and Asian lady. Age is not a problem. Thanks.

Uc4living's photo
Sat 12/24/11 07:38 PM
Pray and seek the face of God before going into any relationship.

Uc4living's photo
Sat 12/24/11 12:28 PM
Xmas is here with us, the season of celebrations has come. But what is your reason for the season. Jesus says in John 15:5, You can do nothing without me. If Christ is not the reason for our season, then our celebrating the season is not worth it. Please, let's allow Christ to be the aim of our celebrating.

Uc4living's photo
Sat 12/24/11 01:52 AM
Religion is man reaching to God. And one thing most religions if not all have in common is the believe of one supreme God. But believe me, the true religion is that religion that is God to man.

Uc4living's photo
Wed 12/21/11 04:59 AM

I'm a proud Christian and will always be till I die. Being Christian isn't a religion, it is more then that. It is a personal spiritual relationship with the Lord God Almighty One. I know one day soon, he will send me a humble and respectful man in my life and as I will do the same for that gental man. Only God knows when will be that time and for sure, it will take time and bare that true love with in. Must be faithful to the Lord at all times first, then be faithful in human love. God's love is pure and joy. Must live life in a humble way and have a healthy relationship. There will be ups and down, but always conversate to the Lord and he'll listen but must love and have faith in him always.

Though I have not being too long on this site, but I must confess that of all the christian ladies I have view their profile and comments, you stands out. I just want to encourage you in the Lord to hold on to your profession Hebrews 4:14-16. God bless you.

Uc4living's photo
Tue 12/20/11 01:39 AM
I have not being long there, but when i joined, i wondered if this is a christian site. But all the same, let's lift the banner of Jesus Christ high here. Helloooooo.

Uc4living's photo
Mon 12/19/11 11:01 PM
Hi friends, I welcome you once again to yet another xmas. Thank God for keeping us to see this wonderful celebrations. But I know deep in my heart that there are people who do wish that xmas never come, I know that there are people who even wish they never lived to see this xmas. Infact some will want to take thier lives before D-day. Though I may not know your reason for wishing that xmas never comes or the reason for wishing yourself dead each time xmas comes, but I do know that disappointments of life, poverty, shame, reproach, sickness etc may be the cause for feeling the way you feel right now. But message to you now is that there is hope for you. Hey, don't kill yourself, stop disturbing yourself, you won't die, you can still live not to only celebrate xmas but to be celebrated. Look up, see the sky, if nobody is stand right there where your eyes are fixed, then there is still space for you at the top. All you need to do is look for God, tell him what you are going through, believe in him, and he will show you mercy and change your story for good.

Uc4living's photo
Sun 12/18/11 11:29 PM
Edited by Uc4living on Sun 12/18/11 11:30 PM
I am in search of a born again single sister for marriage. One who has given her totality to Christ and is ready to preach the gospel of Christ.

Uc4living's photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:30 PM
Hello friends! I am moved in my spirit to pray for those who are being troubled over one thing or the other. Please, contact me with your prayer request and be also ready to testify of the goodness of God in your life. Thanks.

Uc4living's photo
Wed 12/14/11 03:49 AM
Xmas is in the air. Oh yes. A time to celebrate, wine and dine. But it will be worthless if we don't celebrate it in and with the Lord Jesus Christ. The essence of xmas is to celebrate the coming of salvation. But if you are celebrating xmas and you don't have Christ in you, you are hopeless in life. Colossians 1:27 made us to understand that our glorious hope is in Christ. Please, friends, Let us use this season to welcome Christ into our lives for our good. John 1:4. Thanks.

Uc4living's photo
Wed 12/14/11 03:38 AM
Beloved, I just want to remind us the essence of the christianity we believe in. Some of us thinks that we are christians or we are following Christ so that we can gain prosperity and success in the world. Prosperity and success is good because the bible says through prosperity the kingdom of God shall be spread abroad. But I want know that the essence of Christianity is for us to make heaven. 1Peter 1:3-4.