Community > Posts By > kvturner

kvturner's photo
Sat 12/01/12 11:55 AM

Ha ha ha. Oh ho ho. Now save your ***! I have never ever seen anyone write longer than this on issues imag... Ahem haw haw.

This is high decibel canon ! Beware !!

Quite, little Grasshopper. And a little more quietly, too, please, as well.

A good little young Tibetan monk trainee is not supposed to jump up and down in excitement when he sees the Cow of Milk turn the Corner of Street to come home from Pasture.

:- )

Roflmfao
awesome! How come you are not principal secretory (:p) of a big guy somewhere? But we never know ! Ha ha ha (u made my day oofph)

This guy trips me out...lol laugh

you forgot to write outside quotation tags. Ha ha
imagine wux as chief (biggest... Sorry for my twisted taste,wux) secreto(ya)ry !! Or may be as

Elizabeth : Wait! You have to take me to shore. According to the Code of the Order of the Brethren...
Wux : First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the pirate's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call"guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner! And believe me, it would not end here drinker

(i wonder whether trying to know too much did it for him or trying to establish it! )

Lol I dunno...thats a real good question laugh

Kvturner: Sorry for not answering YOUR question...this guy just...frustrated LOL

Your profile is great! You have really nice pictures, I like the one you have up best :smile: you have really nice eyes btw

Thanks.

Also, I hear references to PotC nearly every time my last name is brought up in conversation. -_-

kvturner's photo
Tue 11/13/12 07:12 AM

What picture do you guys think would represent me best?

All ya pictures are ok. However, the one you had a kind of red hair represents you less. So I think though.

I actually usually keep the deep red hair. They don't have an option for Auburn on my profile, but it usually stays some shade of deep red. It's a trademark of mine.

kvturner's photo
Tue 11/13/12 07:10 AM

My last topic disappeared. Alright... So, what do you guys think of my profile? Too much, too little, just right? Eh?

Interesting profile you have.
I'm sure that Tom Baker would approve of it.
If you don't know Who he is, then it's probably BBCause of your age.

By the way, do you Spamalot?

I love Spamalot, and I know WHO Tom Baker is.

lol.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 06:41 PM

All pictures look good, I don't like the avant-guarde one(s), but that's just me, you leave it in if you want to, not a big deal.

The upshot is that you look good, period, why change something that ain't broke. (I am not talking 'bout your finances.)

I don't know what else to say. You sound to me like you're toying with the idea of having a sugar daddy, but if one presented, you would run off the map in embarrassment and fear and shame. I was the same way at your age. Prostituting one's own self takes much more than a simple need of money. You'd have to be addicted to crack or heroine if you truly want to be supported by men's monies for love.

I would not recommend to you even the toying with it.

If the economy goes worse, I think that's more the reason to go into theatre. ALL people will lose money, which means that we will ALL have the same percentage of our future measly incomes for all kinds of expenses like food, clothing, shelter, entertainment, education, etc. Which means that goods made of things (cars, trains, etc.) will be prohibitively expensive, and person-serviced services (haircuts, shoe-shines, live theatre) will be much cheaper than today, in comparison to the relative prices of others things.

So if you are good in theatre arts, such as singing, dancing, acting, etc., you will have a VERY good chance of finding gainful employment in a very poor economy.

You won't do Shakespeare, but you can make a good living and not via prostitution at all if you sing in restaurants, or are a dollar-a-dance girl. These things are always in vogue in poor times, when people are hungry for entertainment, since they can't afford books or stereos, and the mass media will be largely shut down due to financial difficulties. Those things cost an enormous amount in operating costs, and set-up costs. They just won't pay for themselves if the US economy goes worse and worse.

And I find you a smart and insightful girl, for realizing that the time of the USA as an international leader in politics, democratics, economics, entertainment, and domestic violence is over. On the upswing all this may lead to an improvement in education and fostering individual achievement, MAVERICK individual achievement; and on another upswing, it may lead to a civil war, since almost every family is well equipped with fire power.

But I digressed.

I'm not prostituting myself in any manner, and don't wish to have a 'sugar daddy' in any sense. I won't even let a man pay for my meal until I've been in a committed relationship with them for a while, and they tell me to shut up and let them take the check for once. I cover my own finances, and focus mainly on technial theatre. I excel in the field, and have connections set up. None of this is about needing money, or needing anyone to rely on. Quite the contrary.

I digress, any 'avant-guarde' pictures are not me trying to look 'sexy' or whatever. I'm an artist. I make art. People interpret my work in different ways. My photography is one of my outlets, so that is what you see in many of my self photos.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:05 PM

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 02:59 PM

Considering too that a Republican site on Facebook posted a post encouraging all conservative business owners to lay off one employee who voted for Obama preferably in order to make a point against the president, I would think they might be doing it for other reasons than because of a financial difficulty.

But I sure do hope that voters remember this type of thing too as it is very Non American worker and supporter to even suggest such a thing during a recession.

On another site, people are talking about how employers should lay off liberals. There are several people saying they've never hired liberals and won't be doing so in the future. They actually want to see liberals lose their jobs. How sad. Then, of course, they will complain when people are on unemployment.

Liberals have jobs? :tongue:

LOL surprisingly yes, and usually pretty high paying ones since smarter seems to breed liberalism.

The smartest people I have met were liberals.

I actually agree. The smarter a person is, the less grunt work they do for others, and the more they work for themselves.

Not always smarter.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 02:36 PM

Considering too that a Republican site on Facebook posted a post encouraging all conservative business owners to lay off one employee who voted for Obama preferably in order to make a point against the president, I would think they might be doing it for other reasons than because of a financial difficulty.

But I sure do hope that voters remember this type of thing too as it is very Non American worker and supporter to even suggest such a thing during a recession.

On another site, people are talking about how employers should lay off liberals. There are several people saying they've never hired liberals and won't be doing so in the future. They actually want to see liberals lose their jobs. How sad. Then, of course, they will complain when people are on unemployment.

LOL surprisingly yes, and usually pretty high paying ones since smarter seems to breed liberalism.

The smartest people I have met were liberals.

Some of the stupidest people I have met were liberals as well. No point made. And to say that intelligence breeds liberalism... That's simply ignorance. Political views have nothing to do with intelligence.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:36 PM

too long

You have awesome glasses panda. :D

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:34 PM

I'm still in my twenties...And rather think I'm pretty literate, being an illiterate poet would be, well, silly I imagine.

I imagine it would be. :) I'm glad there's SOMEONE here that understands.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:22 PM

That made my day. lmao

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:14 PM
What picture do you guys think would represent me best?

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:04 PM
He's making a point in the scripture. Instead of snapping back, you would forgive. He also says to choose your company wisely, so perhaps you shouldn't be in company with people where you'd have to restrain yourself like that as often.

Also, it does not condone not getting out of a bad situation.

He also says, that if someone asks for your coat, you should give him your shirt also. Or that if he asks you to go one mile with him, you should go two. Go the extra mile, and forgive those that have wronged you.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:04 PM
He's making a point in the scripture. Instead of snapping back, you would forgive. He also says to choose your company wisely, so perhaps you shouldn't be in company with people where you'd have to restrain yourself like that as often.

Also, it does not condone not getting out of a bad situation.

He also says, that if someone asks for your coat, you should give him your shirt also. Or that if he asks you to go one mile with him, you should go two. Go the extra mile, and forgive those that have wronged you.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:57 PM

Thanks all! And I'm not looking for perfect, I'm just looking for opinions, suggestions.

I think the flower attached to your hair is a bit big w.r.t the size of your image. Its a suggestion though.

I'll change the main pic in a second then. Lemme know what you think.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:46 PM
Blech. The only champagne that's good is the Strawberry Champagne. Had some on New Year's Eve, and it was pretty amazing. Regular champagne makes me sick.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:40 PM

I love how people think I'm and Obama supporter. No thanks... He's one of the many things ruining our country right now.

Do what you can to help yourself. Stay in school and get a bachelors degree in something that will help you get a good job. I'm not sure that an associates degree in theater is going to do that right now with this job market.

Excuse me, but if you read my profile properly, I'm also a nanny and a caretaker. I have over eight years of experience in theatre, and have connections. Getting a job after college doesn't concern me, because I have several people that would hire me if I approached them. I'm not an actress, I'm into technical theatre. I can branch out into entertainment, media, and newswork. Don't just assume that those going into theatre or non-business or non-science fields are going to fail.

I work hard for what I have, and have no credit cards. I've bought and paid for my own car, and pay my own rent. Something many adults can't say they've done/can do. I pay my bills, and pay for my healthcare when I need it. Don't act like you know everything.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 10:50 AM
Hot? In a strictly platonic sense. :)

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 10:48 AM
Run.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 10:44 AM
I love how people think I'm and Obama supporter. No thanks... He's one of the many things ruining our country right now.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:33 AM

whens the last time you drank a alcoholic beverage ? how many did you have? what did you have?

i drank two captain and diets at the club the other night.

(wonders who the first person will be to say I don't remember how many i had laugh laugh laugh drinker)

I honestly can't remember how many I had. lol. All I know, is I didn't count. Poured straight from the Smirnoff to my glass, and mixed it with my coke. drinks

Previous 1 3