Firefly Anthony Stark's photo
Mon 10/21/19 07:13 AM
All living things simply want to be happy and free from suffering #1 of the 4 Noble truths from Buddhism.
My rule: I just want my sweetheart and lots of pizza lol! I like the way you write. You're closer to enlightenment than you realize sir.....

Mon 10/21/19 07:10 AM
All living things only want to be happy and free from suffering....the Buddha- from the 4 Noble truths.
Hey I figured I'd start a topic, didn't see one on this.

I've always had a free spirit. I want people to be able to make their own ideas no matter what they are. I hate judgement. I used for 3 years and got a lot of that so I kinda know how shitty it feels. I think about God a lot and what that kind of is to me. I've got Schizophrenia and I hear voices, from demons to birds talking to me, they always are really loud when I play my guitar.

So I guess I sort of think we should be more anarchist, you can't evolve without change, whether it's good or bad, whatever happens happens you know?

Mon 10/21/19 07:08 AM
We each have our own distinct reality. Reality therefore is relative. However there is 1 grand (true) reality so it's universal as well. I have schizo affective, and dissasociatve identity Disorder, also my brain. Produces LSA the precursor to LSD so my reality is pretty out there. I like you young lady.

Mon 10/21/19 07:04 AM
Who is your favorite Scientist, and who is your favorite philosopher? Y favorite Scientist is Nikola Tesla and my favorite philosopher is Socrates.