Community > Posts By > Keoki

Keoki's photo
Sat 02/26/22 12:02 PM
I'm new here. looking for intelligent fun lady to share the journey. young, old... good heart, good spirit. Pono, come talk story. lets make good times.

I like higher consciousness, as Native Americans say, walking the red road. Buddhist say, right minded thinking.

would like to invite talk

What you know or think about the seen and the unseen? you got something to say... ima good listener.

Ok. don't know what else to say. Aloha Ajo, we are all connected. Circle of life.

Keoki's photo
Sat 02/26/22 11:42 AM
Hello, decent.. yes. older man here but wise and excellent listener,\

Keoki's photo
Sat 02/26/22 11:31 AM
Hi, just joined. I'm exploring. I'm not sure if this is support or judging.

I've had 6, children, most adults. Probably older than many here. Im 73. I have a 4 and 5 yo daughter. My soon to be x is 27 yo. We had 9 years together. I left NM in April. The girls Will be joining me soon Honolulu.

I don't need to be judged nor am I seeking advice. If you are going crazy and its all crashing in... I'm a good listener, wise and if you want to talk... my name is Keoki. I'm also a professional Santa Claus.

Depression and feeling overwhelmed are difficult. Not impossible. You got this far. My girls never stop, until I read them a bedtime story? then I sing them the Beatles lullaby.

A friend once told me... "check in. before you check out!"

Ok, Aloha Mia Kauko. we are all connected.