Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:23 AM
poopinglaugh laugh laugh laugh

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:21 AM
Morning hun, how are you??

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:20 AM
If you are suffering from severe depression, then medication IS needed. It really helps! But as far as something mild, just about anything positive you can think of to do, DO IT!!!

Walking, talking to someone, warm baths, exercising, reading.

Exercising is the best way to relieve any kind of stress.

Hope you feel better soon, just remember you aren't the only one out there sufferingflowerforyou

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:15 AM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:13 AM
Hello and good morning allflowerforyou

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:12 AM

What works best for you?? I have severe back pain and nerve pain from a back injury at a job, and I have been taking tramadol for a year and it's not really doing so great anymore. I've tried several other pills, but nothing works enough. Grrrr, I hate pain!!

There are two types of painkillers. In layman's terms, some painkillers go to the brain and tell the brain there is no pain. Others go to problems such as inflamation, fluid, swelling and the like and relieve it. See your doctor because it is possible that you might need to take both type of painkillers. You should get an MRI, which will indicate if you have swelling, inflmation, fluid, or whatever in that area.

Whatever you do, do not experiment on your own. See a doctor.

I have had an MRI, and I have bulging. I have degenerative disc disease, amongst other things!

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:09 AM
Haven't eaten yet, just getting ready to make my coffeedrinker

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:40 PM
Been away all day at a friend's graduation partydrinker

My mom watched my kids, and I had a wonderful time.

I hope I get to do it again soonlaugh

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:12 AM
Morning hunflowerforyou

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:07 AM
Doing right now....

I am making crab rangoon for a party tonight, and playing with my 11month old, while on here. I can multi~tasklaugh laugh

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:33 AM
beautifulflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:32 AM

I have never met anyone off the net:smile:
OH!! I SEE!! You haven't met me huh??? Well, what the hell....thanks a lot!!!:cry: frown :angry: ....laugh laugh

bigsmile :heart: I meant actually meet face to facedrinker Love ya babesmooched
laugh laugh laugh I know sweetheart.....I'm j/k with ya!!! How are you this morning sweets???smooched :smile: :wink: happy flowerforyou

Doing great, I am going to a graduation party today, I am soooo excited I am leaving at noon, I get a whole day without kids, this has never happened 2 medrinker drinker
laugh laugh laugh Well you have a GREAT time hun!! You deserve it babe.... You have a GREAT time this weekend!!!flowerforyou :smile: :wink: happy

thanks, same to you babe:wink:

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:30 AM

OH!! I SEE!! You haven't met me huh??? Well, what the hell....thanks a lot!!!:cry: frown :angry: ....laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh I know sweetheart.....I'm j/k with ya!!! How are you this morning sweets???smooched :smile: :wink: happy flowerforyou

Doing great, I am going to a graduation party today, I am soooo excited I am leaving at noon, I get a whole day without kids, this has never happened 2 medrinker drinker

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:23 AM

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Sat 05/17/08 06:18 AM

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:17 AM
stripperdevil

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25