Community > Posts By > luvin53

luvin53's photo
Tue 03/20/12 11:14 AM
rofl This was a tru story> RIGHT!! oops Forgot this was the joke room.:banana: But all of D.C. tell the truth. Don't they?frustrated

luvin53's photo
Tue 03/20/12 08:17 AM
pitchfork Here, KITTY, KITTY, KITTY.drool

luvin53's photo
Mon 03/19/12 08:09 PM
How can I not pray for you an of course your family. You are truly in my prasyers. May the angels of GOD wrap rheir wings around you , an yours.

luvin53's photo
Mon 03/19/12 08:09 PM
How can I not pray for you an of course your family. You are truly in my prasyers. May the angels of GOD wrap rheir wings around you , an yours.

luvin53's photo
Mon 03/19/12 07:57 PM
So happy for you.An it is a beautiful poem. GOD BLESS

luvin53's photo
Sun 03/18/12 12:59 PM
To all who kept me in their thoughts an prayersflowers I thank you. It has ment alot to me to have your suport.I will know no later than the 26 of March everything. But as I said I am a work in progress. He hasn't given me my tru love yet.:heart: Plus he wants me to do something first. He just hasn't told me yet.biggrin Right now I am thanking GOD for bringing me thru everything. An I am praying for the people that need his help. GOD keep us all in the palms of his hands.

luvin53's photo
Sun 03/18/12 12:15 PM
You out did your self with this one.:banana: GREAT!!! This one for you.flowers yup yup yup uh huh uh huh Needed a good laugh. ouch. LOVE IT!!drinks yup yup yup uh huh uh huh

luvin53's photo
Thu 03/15/12 05:57 PM
:angel: Tell him to believe,tell him to talk to GOD. It helps me alot.An it OK to cry. This is whah me friends tell me. An it works really.

luvin53's photo
Thu 03/15/12 05:41 PM
May GOD keep you an your family in the palms of his hands.May GODs angels wrap their wings around your father.I pray that his holy spirt comes to you an yours in your time of need. Always in my prayers.:angel:
Kim

luvin53's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:35 PM
Came through surgery fairly good.They took one-third of my breast. They think it is just stage one cancer, but will know for sure after pathology comes back. That will be back in about five days. Thank everyone for their prayers, an well wishes. I know GOD is with me because I am still a work in progress.Again thank you all an GOD bless everyone. Kim

luvin53's photo
Tue 03/13/12 10:29 AM
Thank you all need all they prayer I can get.flowers

luvin53's photo
Tue 03/13/12 08:48 AM
Well Ladies an Gentlemen, Tomorrow is the big day. Their are doing my breast cancer surgery.I guesse I am perpared ,well as much as you can.Am scared, even knowing that GOD is with me its still well in my mind.I thank all of you for praying for me it is greatly appericated.I don't want to cry for it make me feel like I am feeling sorry for my self.An I feel sad, but not sorry.Don't know how to explaine it. But wanted to say thank you to everyone. You all have been so nice to me.They say it will be about 5 days before I know if they have gotten it all. I will let all know who is intresed. GOD bless all of you flowers Kim

luvin53's photo
Mon 03/12/12 03:33 PM
Keep it strong.Have faith,between the doctors an GOD they can work miracles.My prayers are with your whole family. TO Kim from Kim.:angel:

luvin53's photo
Mon 03/12/12 03:28 PM
So sorry to hear. Yes thank GOD you are live.I will keep you in my prayers.flowers

luvin53's photo
Sun 03/04/12 07:16 PM
flowers I judge no one or make asumptaions about people. Pain is a terrible thing to go thru. An when the Dr.s give you the medication to help , we as friends will understand. An will listen to all. You have prayed for me now is the time I will pray for you.

luvin53's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:32 PM
biggrin Hi!

luvin53's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:30 PM
flowerforyou Hi!

luvin53's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:30 PM
drinker Hi!

luvin53's photo
Fri 03/02/12 09:08 PM
flowerforyou I am so sorry you are hurting so.I am so sorry that you could't express it to her in away that was gentle.Please don't let it eat at you, for when someone else comes along you heart might be to hard to let it in.You might not believe in prayer, but I do .So I will keep you in mine.

luvin53's photo
Fri 03/02/12 07:53 PM
flowerforyou Hello ya'll Everyone I have met on the chats are great. Try it you might like it.:banana:

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13