Community > Posts By > luvin53

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 11:30 PM
A heart is light an airy, its breath is sunshine.It floats on angel wings . Then comes someone whos breath is cold an heavy. Making the light heart fall an sink from the heavyness.hitting bottom an cracking. but its wings spread open an lift it to the air.The sunshine mending the crack melting it togather again.So it floats again in sunshine on angel wings. My heart is sunshine , my heart has wings.Don't blow cold air don't clip its wings. Don't let it fall an crack a thing. Fly with it on it in sunshine on golden wings

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 06:29 PM
south western Ohio loves you allflowerforyou :heart:

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 06:22 PM
Always in prayer.

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 06:20 PM
She is im my prayers. I will pray that all will be fine an that the mother an baby will be fine.

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:35 AM
waving got to go to CARDIO :heart: heart healthy. See you tweet people later:banana:

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:32 AM
bigsmile For whatever the reason I do respond. frustrated Maybe I should't But I believe in being somewhat politerofl So now I say yes it ia a number so is distancd. an by the way I have NO PASSPORT.oops Plus I like to slow dance they don't know how.:laughing: my way anyway. Hears to all of us.drinks

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:55 AM
surprised Well how about good afternoon. Missed out on morning. Hate elevator music Please hold you call is important to us. Yea! rightrofl Oh! you have the wrong DEPT. Let me tranfer your call.CLICK. Here we go again.Talking about flipping it:banana: Beautiful day here if I get off phone.bigsmile OH! MY! They are answering. LATER

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:41 AM
think Sometimes my mine turns on, I saw this an WOW. I have just heard this from about FIVE younger men is less 3 days. Yes is a number, so is distance. But these younger people want childrensurprised I had mine an grandchildren. So what happens when they need to leave their name on a legacy. Can't happen here.And don't wan't to raise any more.noway So what to do then??? It might be great for a while, but this certianly might happen.It wouldn't be fair or right for me to denigh the pro creation that they want or need. So no it doesn't bother me that they say this .Me myself wouldn't be able to do.

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:12 AM
Prayers for your uncle an the rest of your family.flowerforyou

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 08:10 AM
I want to thank all of you for helping thru this. Yes I know that this is just the beginning of a long haul,but you all have shown me such caring, that I have to say BLESS ALL OF YOU.You are angels with wings that wrap around me.With your prayers an strength I will be able to make it. GOD bless all

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 07:43 AM
May GOD keep you an yours in the palms of his hands.The angels will wrap their wings around your family an protect you all. The people here are great , and they are good pray warriors. They have been a blessing to me. I will keep you all in my Prayers also.GOD bless.

luvin53's photo
Wed 02/29/12 07:24 AM
We all have oue moments or days weeks sometimes years.But we will make it thru.We are strong.This site has been a blessing for me.Glad that you are doing better, keep it up.All love to you.God will keep you in the palm of his hands always.

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:42 PM
Yes as long as they turn off the T.V.

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:32 PM
Normanly I don't put my personal problems out there,but right now I need to know all is going to be ok. I did put it in my profile for I don;t want to find that person an then say oh! by the way I have breast cancer. I was told this the on the 31 of January.They called me on my cell while I was getting on the elevator. Real nice timming couldn't yell no. Well thought I would have till the 21 or 28 of March to prepare for this. Lo an behold I come back from cardio phone ringing it's the surgen she is calling me to say we are doing your surgery on the 14 of March.WOW!! She then goes into all that I have to do.All I could do was sit an say ok ok what else do I need to do. I thought GOD brining me thru 3 stents put in my heart in November was a great blessing Dr.s told me then OH! probly nothing wrong we are just checking Now this. All I want is someone to hold me tight an say it's going to be ok. but thats not going to happen I have resigned myself to this.But right now I sincerly need prayer to help me with strength an peace to deal with this. Please don't say sorry just that you will keep me in your prayers. Thank you all for listening me rant on. May GOD be with you all. Thank you so.

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/28/12 01:45 PM
Just have to say that I enjoy reading what you write. Very introspective thought process you have.Which I like,because it makes me think.Really need to do that more.happy

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:53 AM
Great Love it.rofl bigsmile

luvin53's photo
Tue 02/28/12 07:19 AM
drinker Good morning all need more coffeedrinker drinker thats betterrofl :banana: AW! to much. Well I need to get things done. ya'all have a blessed day.

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:11 PM
Sorry your broken heartedflowers Iam still looking to.frustrated Will find it sooner or later, hopefully sooner.bigsmile

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:06 PM
Sometimes their afraid. Sometimes we have to make the first move .Could be shy also.
Good luck

luvin53's photo
Mon 02/27/12 05:19 PM
There are programs called HEAP it stands for heating engery assistance program usually thru community action they also have a weatherathion (spelled WRONG sorry) program all states have this.It is a federal program.Also check united way they have programs as well as numbers to these programs. I will keep you an you son in my prayers

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13